Boy! When I ask for feedback . . .

Well, that mysterious character sent another rave to my email:

Title:

Congratulations To You/Your Evaluation Of My Sensual Desire/Summation Quality/Creator's Imagination In Their Choices

Comments:

OUTSTANDING STORY, IN EVERY RESPECT! CONGRATULATIONS! I particulary liked the infusion of the blob's molecules with the famales to give her air, and her feeling that she was immersed in a womb afterward! I mentioned my ultimate blob fantasy desire, and related someones actions designed to re-create artificially, the pink blob that they observed digesting and absorbing a human, in a Science Fiction Movie, and their desire to experience the sensations that they imagined might be occuring to the human within her pinkness during that process! I do have a curiosity question to ask: First, what do you think of my personal blob fantasy; What do you think of my summation of everything that I described within the artificial pink blob; and lastly, how would you rate the creator's imagination, in the choice of available items to best fulfill their fantasy desires? I VALUE YOUR JUDGMENT AS AN EXCELLENT STORY WRITER!!!!! With Sincere Respect; "Babied"


I withhold his/her name (other than that last word) out of respect for his/her privacy but now I have a slight dilemma. Proper etiquette says that maybe I should respond but considering this site, other than the regular ordinary folks who like to read, write, and comment on erotica, also attracts . . . well . . . characters, I am not so sure about this one (I had an unsettling experience with a . . . character when I first started posting a while back, so I'm sort of cautious about correspondence). So, opinions anyone? Respond? Or use the ten foot pole?
 
Stay away - a thank you suffices and then stay back.

-V
 
I've gotten a few very long comments from an anonymous poster.

"I read somewhere that a man takes what he wants. I want you, I'm taking you."

That's Tom talking to his mother Janelle in this excellent story of hot motherfucking. The comments of the jerks who claim that the author is a plagiarist are annoying. They somehow sense that this is the same story "word for word" that they've read before. If they remember it's the same story "word for word" how come they can't remember the title or any part of it? Cite the alleged original story or else stop maligning a promising new contributor of great tales of son into mom fucking. Meanwhile the rest of us will enjoy AZ's fine works, including this one. Janelle is a devious woman. She's madly attracted to what her big strong boy Tom's got jumping around in his pants, even thinking about whats lurking behind his fly gets her wetter than she's ever been before. But mom has a kink. She wants to be totally dominated by her son, made to submit to him, forced to serve his big hard cock. Janelle allows Tom to slurp her twat, she sucks off his big cock, she even lets him fuck her. But to see what her son will do, she insists on being in full control, including limiting him as to times and days (no weekends). Tom goes along--until something clicks in his head. A MAN TAKES WHAT HE WANTS, she'd written on her delectable body. Now Tom, the proud young cock-carrier and balls-bearer, decides he'll just take what he wants--and what he wants is his own mother's cunt whenever he fucking feels like it. He stops her from going out "clubbing," he forces her to submit, she pretends to resist, he's a strong boy and he exerts his strength. His mother is helpless, as she always wanted to be. He shreds her clothes and his own, his stiff powerful prick is in full view, seeing it mom's like a deer caught in the headlights, and the boy just shoves his big prick up his mother's sopping wet twat, the same twat he came out of. Tom gives her the fuck of her life, of his too, and he ends by blowing his hot young balls and shooting a huge dose of semen up where he was once a baby. He'll be doing that a lot from now on.



"You like the way my balls smell?" I asked.

That's big strong good-looking Max speaking to his mother. I could have quoted any number of similar statements from this excellent story, but I like this one because it's so damn raw. Of course his mother likes--really, loves--the way his balls smell. She plasters her face between Max's ass cheeks and slurps his squeaky clean asshole, and loves its musky scent too. Max's mom is the kind of mother all boys should have. Most boys have to make do with noticing their mother darting glances at what they've got jumping around in their pants. Not Max. His mother fucking worships his big hard cock and his heavy loaded balls. She chews on Max's smelly jockstraps and joyously welcomes his cock in every hole she has. Mom cums like crazy and blisses out when her boy blows his balls up inside her. Max is a super-virile young male, so he fucks every cunt that comes along. Understandable. But I didn't care for his mom's lesbo action. It takes away from the centrality of motherfucking in the story. Okay if she strums her twat watching her big boy fucking the shit out of some random twat or other. Still, five stars for a superb job.

Who has that kind of time on their hands? Does anyone know who this is?
 
Who has that kind of time on their hands? Does anyone know who this is?

I leave fairly long comments, as anyone that has received one can attest. To me, it isn't about surplus time, it's about consideration. Whether I loved your story or didn't care for, I'm going to do my best to tell you why. To me, the feedback really is the value of this site, other than being an assembly line for masturbation material.

Alas, I didn't write yours. ;)
 
I leave fairly long comments, as anyone that has received one can attest. To me, it isn't about surplus time, it's about consideration. Whether I loved your story or didn't care for, I'm going to do my best to tell you why. To me, the feedback really is the value of this site, other than being an assembly line for masturbation material.

Alas, I didn't write yours. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for any comments, and these long comments made my day when I read them. I love this guy's attitude and would like to find out if he's written any stories himself.
 
Wow! I agree that's a long comment. Though I haven't read your story I can say this... it's nicer than a lot of what I've seen here lately (and I know know I'll get a shit load flack for this). I posted about comments that were more about the subject matter than the quality of the story and have been basically flogged. You did get the most unique comment I've ever seen, and for that I thank you for sharing it.
 
This is, by far, the longest rant anyone has ever put on one of my stories. Don't know if this is praise or . . . something. Anyone would like to take a look at it? http://www.literotica.com/stories/storyfeedbackboard.php?id=461929 I could put all the responses to all my stories together and still not match this for volume.

One of mine had a comment in which the commenter completely re wrote my story his way. Sorry can't show you, it was removed by the administrator.
 
This is, by far, the longest rant anyone has ever put on one of my stories. Don't know if this is praise or . . . something. Anyone would like to take a look at it? http://www.literotica.com/stories/storyfeedbackboard.php?id=461929 I could put all the responses to all my stories together and still not match this for volume.

One of mine had a comment in which the commenter completely re wrote my story his way. Sorry can't show you, it was removed by the administrator.
 
Back
Top