Space Rouges OOC.

Well since D'an is kind of the sexual addict brother, he would have no problem with sleeping with Kay...yup I think your story is plausible
 
Hey Everyone
I think I figured out ... a backstory on Kay and D'an, D'om and Peg.

She used them for transport and bounty delivery at some point. The week long journey had been an enjoyable one for D'an and ... Peg!! (Peg and her were also lovers ... this will drive everyone nuts on the ship!!)

The reason D'om does not remember Kay ... Is becuase Peg was worried that D'om's feeling would get hurt if he knew about Kay (this of coarse in not true ... D'om like/loves Peg ... but she is a computer after all. And she has been with other people since Kay and D'om understands her programing well enough to understand her) ... But Peg did not know this at the time ... so Peg hid Kay from D'om during the whole trip.

She did something like "guest room 4 has a bio leak ... i have secure the door until we can get it decontaminated at the next space port"

D'an was in on the whole thing...and having fun too!

Since then both Peg and D'an feel really bad about what happened. (Peg does not have feeling, but she calculated the problems caused by lack of trust between her and D'om and wants to remain on a trusting relationship with him.) The problem now it ... they both have waited too long ... so the cover up looks worse ... than the actual event ...

Anyhow, I think with this as a backstory ... we can create all sort of funny and colorful stuations.


I hope everyone is ok with this approach. Let me know what I need to modify about it. Thanks
 
Sounds like loads of shenanigans and potential mayhem, I love this idea it rocks. Peg does have emotions the system that produces them needs years of accumulated sensory data. It should kick in right about when the secrets revealed to D'om. AKA When the skizz hits the AIU (Air Impeller Unit) :devil: ish :D Ohhh...hows Jesi survive the hellacious can of Rover whoopass, we opened up on Cap'n Black Eye Phillip and the Bloody Princess. :eek: Escape Pod? I really do hope Black Eye Phil's allergic to those feathers. And Jesi is beating him over the head with the pillow case, all the while they're in that itty bitty escape Pod. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone,
Dormantevil is out for a bit ... she did not tell me how long. But she did say it was ok for me to get Kay on the ship

So I have a post to do that.

I can also get Iscaa character onboard if you wish ... she has not posted for a while ... i hope she is ok.



Anyhow ... I was hoping you would also allow Usagi Ufar AKA Usagi Rafu and his cargo ... passage to Ero 9. This will set up a small battle onboard Pegesus ...

Bad guy will be dead ... everyone else will be onboard ... and we can get back to the main story line ... about the secret cargo ... and the Syndicate ... etc

We'll also need to get rid of Usagi Rafu's cargo ... which is good since Lya needs us to get to Ero 9 for a character reveal ...

Please let me know if this all sounds good ... and if I should play Iscaa character for a few posts ... until she returns.

Thanks
 
D'om and D'an need Rufu's cash first to repair Peg before they go anywhere, they abhor Slavery and have to take this Rabbit scum's cargo.
 
the girls are in cyro ... it will look like froze ice cream to D'an and D'om

Or D'an and D'om come up with a way to double cross this scumbag ...:D
 
Last edited:
D'om won't trust him on sight, D'an wants to know what the cargo is before taking it on. Oh that's a given bait and switch?
 
I'm thinking of the trailer for Alien? In space nobody can hear you scream, lets test that theory when we space Rafu out the airlock.
 
Of course, I had also checked with DK about some possible tension between our guest and Lya. Since she is to appear to be a slave, so that he doesn't try to take her, he's going to think that the ship's hospitality also includes the use of their in-house slave. ;) D'an will intervene....
 
D'om will help too being he's seeing Lya as the little sister he's never had.
 
Hi,
I'm a bit confused on what to post.

Did you want the Peg/D'om/Kay reveal to happen now? Or shall I delay it? With the arrival of the scumbag ... or something else ... or I could also swap out some characters to delay things ...

Or do we do it now?

Also on the scumbag to build some tension in the story ... he will have a few tricks of his own. He is evil ... but not stupid. In the end I'm confident ... D'om, D''an, and Kay will show him out an airlock of something equally unpleasant.

If you wish to "con" him ... what "con" were you thinking about? I like the bait and switch "con" ... this would involve him giving up his cargo for an even better cargo/reward ... only to find out the better cargo was worthless.

But there are other "cons" we could do ...

Anyhow let me know which way to go on the scumbag as well. Thanks! :)
 
Knightbrother to the rescue

We are Rovers, that makes us a step up from pirates, but not a huge giant leap, just a step. Only thing is that when a Rover gives his word, it is their bond. So we will agree with this slime head the following: "We will deliver your cargo." That's it. He will have to be happy with that or suddenly find the policeing force very interested in him.

The brothers will take the slaves on-board then, with the idea of spacing the slaver, since as wolfbrother so eloquently put it: Rovers hates slavery. Lya will be the reason D'an intervenes, Lya will basically be the reason D'om acts. All in all we will either have to kill the slaver onboard to give Kay her bounty, or if she just need confirmation of the kill, we can just space him.

Right!

Cara did mention a reveal of her protoganists on the moon, you still want to roll with that Cara?
 
Nah I can move it to Eros 9 since we already got something going on, and Lya will need time together started on her meditations. Besides, the tracking can be started on the moon and follow.. >.> dundunduuuun!
 
I was just talking about you DK your ears been burning? Great minds think alike with us two obviously.
 
Not my ears wolfbrother, something else, but I can not tell people about the burning in my head, they will think I'm crazier than first suspected :D

Of we work well together, we went from a one-on-one fiction sci-fi story to a multi person collaboration story. Man we just work great as a unit :p
 
Hope that post cleared the air a little...and feel free to have Peg seemed rather taken aback by the change. When it comes to threatening situations and a bounty, or simply acting honorably you can expect Kay to drop the light hearted almost cheery personality.
 
Just an fyi, Lya isn't a physical fighter. Her skills are psionic in nature -- perception change, knock you unconscious, turn your body against itself, etc. Right now her attack capabilities are self defensive
 
Just wanted to let you know if I am slow to post over the next few days, it is because I am trying to deal with some personal difficulties, including my dog being diagnosed with kidney disease. :(
 
Thanks. She's doing better. I am a little caught up with work at the moment, so feel free to continue, and having Lya in her room or something.
 
Back
Top