Fun Texas Girl Looking for to Meet Men

I've made a very important decision. I'm going to fire the next person who tells me "it's not my job". It's example making time tonight.

I've made a very important decision. I'm going to fire the next person who tells me "it's not my job". It's example making time tonight.

Hey now Sexyfangirl. I don't know about that. I mean, it's not my job to....oh wait....HOLD-ON-A-MINUTE.....don't fire me!!!! (well, first tell me if there's any severance package????)

Truthfully Tuesday I was just in a really ugly mood. I hate getting that way, but gosh lack of sleep can push a person. The last couple of days have been great though. The threat of termination far less immediate. In fact the last couple of days I've been euphorically happy. It's like being in love... Without actually being in love. I think I've hugged everybody I've run into in the last two days.

Truthfully Tuesday I was just in a really ugly mood. I hate getting that way, but gosh lack of sleep can push a person. The last couple of days have been great though. The threat of termination far less immediate. In fact the last couple of days I've been euphorically happy. It's like being in love... Without actually being in love. I think I've hugged everybody I've run into in the last two days.

*waits patiently for my hugs*

Hi there. I'm glad to hear that things are going better for you as the week has gone along. :)

So I'm sitting here actively avoiding getting ready for work and I've decided to share with you what happened to me last night.

First of all, do you remember that scene in The Fifth Element right after the opera, where the bad guys attack. Bruce Willis then gets in a massive shoot out with them. Remember when he's hiding under a table and asking the deaf guy to slide him the gun, only the guy has no idea what he's saying so he slides him the pool ball instead, and then smiles brightly while Bruce Willis glares at him? Keep that in mind.

I took Spanish all through high school, for two years of college, and sadly, I can't speak a lick of it. It escapes me entirely and I hate it. I very much wish I had mastered it but... No. Not at all. I can read enough to get the gist of something, and I understand enough when people talk slower, but I can't speak it, and rapid fire... I just smile. Our cleaning crew doesn't speak much English, which is usually cool because half my staff speaks Spanish. But last night I didn't have any of them with me, and the supervisor needed something from me. Bless him he tried everything to explain it to me, and I could tell he was getting frustrated. He kept drawing a box with his fingers so finally I thought I had it figured out. I went to the back and grabbed a box of napkins and happily brought it out to him.

He glared at me like Bruce Willis and walked away.

I felt bad, mostly because I give people that glare myself when they do something stupid. It's not a fun glare to receive. If I'd had more time today I would have made him cupcakes to apologize but alas.

There, that has successfully helped me stall for five minutes.

So I'm sitting here actively avoiding getting ready for work and I've decided to share with you what happened to me last night.

First of all, do you remember that scene in The Fifth Element right after the opera, where the bad guys attack. Bruce Willis then gets in a massive shoot out with them. Remember when he's hiding under a table and asking the deaf guy to slide him the gun, only the guy has no idea what he's saying so he slides him the pool ball instead, and then smiles brightly while Bruce Willis glares at him? Keep that in mind.

I took Spanish all through high school, for two years of college, and sadly, I can't speak a lick of it. It escapes me entirely and I hate it. I very much wish I had mastered it but... No. Not at all. I can read enough to get the gist of something, and I understand enough when people talk slower, but I can't speak it, and rapid fire... I just smile. Our cleaning crew doesn't speak much English, which is usually cool because half my staff speaks Spanish. But last night I didn't have any of them with me, and the supervisor needed something from me. Bless him he tried everything to explain it to me, and I could tell he was getting frustrated. He kept drawing a box with his fingers so finally I thought I had it figured out. I went to the back and grabbed a box of napkins and happily brought it out to him.

I felt bad, mostly because I give people that glare myself when they do something stupid. It's not a fun glare to receive. If I'd had more time today I would have made him cupcakes to apologize but alas.

Apology brownies are better.

And you still had to go and you got through the day...

I understand you it feels...our office used to employ a delightful man, so eager to help around the place and so eager to share his little stories with you after each weekend. Only he was deaf-mute and had terrible eye-sight, so communication was always guesswork at best, and frustration levels sometimes reached levels off the scale...still, that is life

So this is my first day off in, let's see... Two weeks. To say I'm exhausted would be putting iy far too delicately. I don't actually want to get out of bed today, but I the more I lay here the more I think floating in the pool with a drink sounds just as good. Now to find the energy to get out up and put my swim suit on.

So this is my first day off in, let's see... Two weeks. To say I'm exhausted would be putting iy far too delicately. I don't actually want to get out of bed today, but I the more I lay here the more I think floating in the pool with a drink sounds just as good. Now to find the energy to get out up and put my swim suit on.

swim suits are overrated

I love that movie so much. I really think it's such an underrated movie .if you need some help with some basic Spanish hit me up ;)

Guardians of the Galaxy is some kind of awesome. It's like a giant love letter to the 80's.

I like this thread Fangirl!

I too am a geek, but my fancy is more of the basement dwelling comic/tabletop geek. I do however find time to work and communicate with people as I once was a theater geek.

As for this thread it seems full of other fellow card carrying geeks!So I came here to say hello to all and give promise that the Taco shall rear its ugly head again!

That is all....for now

Well thanks. :) Just trying to be me.

It would be a bit disconcerting if you were not!

How have you been SFG?..........time for you to come back down this way again, give us time to prepare for your arrival. :D

Life treating you well?

So... yesterday over some rum a question arose on how to tell the sex of a turtle. Naturally, because Google exists and because like I said, rum was involved I took it upon myself to look it up. I discovered some fascinating information about tail, shell, and claw size but most helpfully they also included a pic on how you breed a turtle. I now share this with you because it's just too funny not to share. lol

Attachments

• 360px-Tell-if-a-Turtle-Is-Male-or-Female-Step-9.jpg
    360px-Tell-if-a-Turtle-Is-Male-or-Female-Step-9.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 418
Back