Eager AND reluctant for humiliation?

skyandclouds

Experienced
I'm asking for something very specific here. I realize it isn't going to appeal to everyone but I don't really need it to. I just need it to appeal to the right woman. We all have our own kinks and if this isn't for you I don't need to hear about it.

I want a woman that can't help herself but crave humiliation and degradation. Usually this is a result of some guilt or power complex, like the woman is in a position of responsibility all day and needs this to relax or feels guilty for something currently or in her past and this is how she atones, but it doesn't need to be that way. I just want a woman that can't help but crave it, need it, have it constantly poking at the back of her mind while she's out pretending she's a normal girl.

Standing in line at the grocery store, and wondering how many things you can fit inside of yourself? At the doctor's office, and afraid you'll get wet while being checked up? In church, and blushing while you wonder if anyone can tell that you're wiggling around because of the butt plug stretching you out?

I'm looking for any size, shape, age, background, whatever. Just so that you can't get enough of being humiliated, degraded, verbally abused, and debased. You want it. It makes you feel filthy and nasty to admit that you want it, to admit how hot and wet it gets you to be treated this way, but you can't deny it and you can't stop yourself wanting it.

That's what I'm looking for.

To be honest what I want is a little hard to pin down, so if this sounds like something you might be halfway interested in contact me anyway and maybe we'll find a balance by experimenting together.

I want a woman that can't help herself but crave humiliation and degradation. Usually this is a result of some guilt or power complex, like the woman is in a position of responsibility all day and needs this to relax or feels guilty for something currently or in her past and this is how she atones, but it doesn't need to be that way. I just want a woman that can't help but crave it, need it, have it constantly poking at the back of her mind while she's out pretending she's a normal girl.

I'm looking for any size, shape, age, background, whatever. Just so that you can't get enough of being humiliated, degraded, verbally abused, and debased. You want it. It makes you feel filthy and nasty to admit that you want it, to admit how hot and wet it gets you to be treated this way, but you can't deny it and you can't stop yourself wanting it.

This is pretty much my problem, except for the part where I'm male.

Good luck, all!

Nicely worded ad. I like the complexity. Good luck.

Have had some really great responses to this and found some women really into being humiliated that one wouldn't expect. Love those kinds of surprises.

Not experienced but humiliation intrigues me. Well, once I was on vacation here where I now live (I can be a tad impulsive) when I stayed out so late that the guest entrance to my hotel was locked. I went around to the beach side and was climbing over a fence when the security guard woke up from his hammock. Short story is he thought all white women wanted some local flavor. He informed me that he would tell my partner in the room that I had been playing on the beach, or I could submit.

In some perverted way of thinking, I wanted to stay loyal to my partner, who doesn't like anal, so I took a strange foreign cock up my ass. It was so degrading ... I secretly, even to myself, loved it.

I enjoy humiliation and degradation, but only in an abduction or forced scenario. In other words, if I'm forced into doing humiliating or degrading acts, especially if I'm physically restrained somehow (cuffs, ropes, etc.), then I'm not responsible for the my own reactions. Does that make sense?

I enjoy humiliation and degradation, but only in an abduction or forced scenario. In other words, if I'm forced into doing humiliating or degrading acts, especially if I'm physically restrained somehow (cuffs, ropes, etc.), then I'm not responsible for the my own reactions. Does that make sense?

Sure - you aren't in control in that scenario - you are being forced against your will - so are free to enjoy without the associated guilt.

Or not.

Lo cal - low fat - no carbs - no guilt!

Enjoy submission

I enjoy this thread. When young, I have had a series of events where I allowed myself to be drawn into situations where I just abandoned all sense of control and logic. I enjoyed the humiliation and submission that followed and it was the most exciting time for me sensually. That said, I am not sure if I will just allow a stranger or group of men that I just met to put their hands under my dress but for a person where we share intimate thoughts .......definitely!

Being desired as a married mom and Not being in control is such a rush.....

I enjoy this thread. When young, I have had a series of events where I allowed myself to be drawn into situations where I just abandoned all sense of control and logic. I enjoyed the humiliation and submission that followed and it was the most exciting time for me sensually. That said, I am not sure if I will just allow a stranger or group of men that I just met to put their hands under my dress but for a person where we share intimate thoughts .......definitely!

Being desired as a married mom and Not being in control is such a rush.....

And we now have two opposite sides of the square...

In one corner - the anonymous no-free-will fuck doll.

In the other - a need for trust, a relationship - the desire for sweet, loving surrender.

Isn't the universe a grand place to inhabit?

Dirt KNOWS it's place.

Beneath the feet of the people it serves.

Dirt deserves to be called what it is.

I am dirt.

I'm asking for something very specific here. I realize it isn't going to appeal to everyone but I don't really need it to. I just need it to appeal to the right woman. We all have our own kinks and if this isn't for you I don't need to hear about it.

Standing in line at the grocery store, and wondering how many things you can fit inside of yourself? At the doctor's office, and afraid you'll get wet while being checked up? In church, and blushing while you wonder if anyone can tell that you're wiggling around because of the butt plug stretching you out?

That's what I'm looking for.

To be honest what I want is a little hard to pin down, so if this sounds like something you might be halfway interested in contact me anyway and maybe we'll find a balance by experimenting together.

I find humiliation and degradation to be like a drug. I can never get enough, give me a little and I need more and more of it. I have found myself nearly limit less at times to guys that are especially good at giving it. My need for it doesn't come from being in a place of power, or guilt, my need for it is derived from my need to feel completely submissive. Nothing makes me feel more submissive and reminds me of my place more then being humiliated and degraded.

Back