best uniforms?

Shout out to the sexy firefighters and Marines

In addition to a man in a well tailored suit...I must say a sexy firefighter and Marine are at the top of the list as well!
 
Military uniform. Or the boys in blue :). Or a firefighter in his turnout gear. Yes oh yes !! Go ahead and add airline pilots to that list. Sexy uniforms as well.....
 
Top three in no particular order: Military uniform is high up on the list. Mechanic is also up there - especially with the backwards hat and a little bit of grease smudged on him. And I certainly enjoy a man in a good suit.
 
I love lots of uniforms on ladies, usually with a skirt though as my name might give away. Schoolgirl, cheerleader, naughty nurse, business professional, sexy librarian, you name it.
 
Well I just enlisted in the Army, so it's nice to know a few ladies like the Military Uniforms.

I am the typical guy, the school girl uniform does get me, but I like a woman who is just dressed nicely. If she takes pride in her appearance, I'll be taken a back.
 
I used to work in catering for years. Our staff uniform was simple black bottoms and white tops. Something about tight black trousers and white blouse on our waitresses and bar staff, still does it for me now. Can't help but check out waitresses in establishments even now.
 
Back
Top