Calling out all Australians.....

new guy here from the nsw/vic border
just submitted my first story lets hope its good enough to post

In that case, please find me a better quality newspaper to read from. :)

Ah good old crappy Australian tabloids.
I don't think I could find a "quality" newspaper across this great land. Might have to goto the ABC News website instead. But it doesn't have to be the news section...

Hello fellow countrymen

Hey guys just thought I would say a quick hi.. Am 30/male/Australian .... Please feel free to pm me for a chat.. Aussie Aussie Aussie ... Sorry couldn't help myself.. :)

Hiya Zach! I'm taking a well-earned break from the professional arsekicking business. Once I've bludgeoned my personal life into some sort of order, I'm heading in your general direction for an extended holiday. :)

Give me a shout once the recalcitrant thing is knocked into shape. It'll start warming up again soon... :)

Another one frozen in Melbourne

Im very new here. You're more likely to find me hanging around Tigers forums.

Love the Tiges, well perhaps not much this season

Hi All,

Just thought I should say 'Hi'.

I've recently moved to Adelaide from the UK and looking to make friends.
I'm mid thirties, male, and open for chat about anything! :)

Maybe try bouncing gently? Got to give those poor bedsprings a chance to adjust slowly.

Yes, gotta be sympathetic for those bedsprings KM. They also all need to bounced the same amount, spread uniformly all over the bed so that no soft areas form and non feel left out. Thats a big task, perhaps you would care to help?

Hi everyone

I'm a newbie from the NT, I've been a reader for a long time and just found the bulletin board. Hope to get to know you and I'm looking forward to chatting. If there's anything you want to ask about the NT feel free.

Are there any Aussie ladies looking to chat

:)

Pm me if you want to chat a chat maybe some role play if we cllick

G'day, Adelaide here. I've been off the site for a while but now looking for someone to share stories with via email. PM me, if interested.

Hi ALL !!!!

haven't seen many Aussies on here....... so good to see there is a few!!!!!
From Sydney (as name suggests!!) - would love to have a chat sometime.......

Back