Daddy/ Daughter RP

pacman30

Really Experienced
Hi I'm looking for a beautiful woman to RP with in this taboo and others that the lady has in mind. If any lady is interested please send me a PM or add me on Yahoo. Hope to hear from you.

Daddy?...Will you play with me?

Hello....My name is Kellee...I'm new to this site...but I'm not new to the world of being naughty...I'm a fun...sexy... provocative woman that will play my role with the respect and seriousness that is expected to make our fantasizes cum to life...and in turn both of us have an enjoyable...positive...and a fucking off the chain experience...Want to cum play with me?...you won't be disappointed...

Hello....My name is Kellee...I'm new to this site...but I'm not new to the world of being naughty...I'm a fun...sexy... provocative woman that will play my role with the respect and seriousness that is expected to make our fantasizes cum to life...and in turn both of us have an enjoyable...positive...and a fucking off the chain experience...Want to cum play with me?...you won't be disappointed...

I would love to cum play with you Kellee cum and find me on yahoo soon

Kellee for some reason I can't send you a PM so if you want to play PM me or find me on yahoo chefdirtyd. Hope we can play soon :devil:.

Hi I'm looking for a beautiful woman to RP with in this taboo and others that the lady has in mind. If any lady is interested please send me a PM or add me on Yahoo. Hope to hear from you.

I would still be interested in...playing......if you are...

in need of a rp, I am a bad girl

I love dad/daughter rp. Give me a chance, I am on yahoo right now. I also have a great teacher/student idea.

Dear Kelleebabes- I'm a caring, gentle and protective Daddy for teaching a naughty daughter to learn her full potential and develop her full grace. Interested?

Mmmm I can't say no to a good daddy/daughter role play. ;)

Looking for a 'regular' to play with, so if your interested feel free to contact me privately. :kiss:

Back