Could any ladies help me out please?

StrangeView

Dreamweaver
Joined
Jan 16, 2014
Posts
6,265
Not sure if I’m in the right place for this, but it seems the most likely, so here goes…

Ok, I have a friend, who I see from time to time, who is happy to indulge my submissive side. No problems there. I also have another friend (sometimes WB, sometimes not) who likes me to tell her all about the things I’ve been subjected to, in as much graphic detail as I can manage. Bondage, CP, etc. aren’t a problem, and my descriptions of my experiences have encouraged her to want to try some things for herself (which we have). However, when it came to electrics, I thought she’d think that an experience too far, but she surprised me by expressing a real interest, and wanting to know exactly how it felt. Now, while I can tell her how it feels for me, and what the sensations are like, I can’t begin to describe how it might feel for her, for obvious reasons! Could any of you ladies out there who’ve tried it, give me an insight into how it feels for you? I’d love to help her satisfy her curiosity in some way, but I’m out of the game on this one. PM’s are welcome, if you prefer.

Thanks,

SV
 
Not sure if I’m in the right place for this, but it seems the most likely, so here goes…

Ok, I have a friend, who I see from time to time, who is happy to indulge my submissive side. No problems there. I also have another friend (sometimes WB, sometimes not) who likes me to tell her all about the things I’ve been subjected to, in as much graphic detail as I can manage. Bondage, CP, etc. aren’t a problem, and my descriptions of my experiences have encouraged her to want to try some things for herself (which we have). However, when it came to electrics, I thought she’d think that an experience too far, but she surprised me by expressing a real interest, and wanting to know exactly how it felt. Now, while I can tell her how it feels for me, and what the sensations are like, I can’t begin to describe how it might feel for her, for obvious reasons! Could any of you ladies out there who’ve tried it, give me an insight into how it feels for you? I’d love to help her satisfy her curiosity in some way, but I’m out of the game on this one. PM’s are welcome, if you prefer.

Thanks,

SV
When you say electrics, could you be more specific as to what you mean? Do you mean electroplay and if so, what form of electoplay are you talking about? There are several ways to participate in electroplay from violet wand to TENS unit and several things in-between. And the more descriptive you can be, the better the chance you will have in someone being able to respond to your request.

I could respond to a point, but because I'm not a woman, I can't say how it feels to them. And thinking of how something feels, you should say if it was pain you felt, or was it more of a pleasurable feeling? Electroplay can have so many different affects on the body, depending on the intensity setting and the part of the body receiving the current.

Oh, and if electrics does not mean electroplay, what does it mean?
 
Hi DVS, thanks so much for the feedback, I see your point and understand completely. I do apologise to all for the incorrect terminology, I’m still fairly new to all this, and before recently discovering Lit, didn’t really have anyone at all to discuss things with. It’s only been a couple of years since I’ve been able to get my head around the fact that I had other, less “acceptable” sides to me, and around a year and a half since I realised that it’s all just a part of me, to hell with their “acceptable”, and set off to explore.

Back to being more specific, yes, I am talking about electroplay here. The kit used was a TENS type machine, with attachments to either end of the shaft of my cock. The first time started off with a very low intensity setting, I got a pleasant prickling feeling, building up into a steady pulsing as the intensity increased, which I found to be a very, very nice sensation. The last time we used this Mistress decided to push things a little. I found it quite comfortable at the 60% intensity position, where she said some people are bailing out, and apparently she’s had very few people get past the 70% position, but that came and went, and at the 80% position, I was loving it!! I finally declared the level of the pulsing was starting to get too painful just short of the 90% position, so she backed off. She seemed impressed, and says I've got a seriously high pain threshold. Don't know about that, but it felt good to me :) I’ve also tried a wired butt plug, which felt really good, with my anus and the muscles around it clenching involuntarily and steadily pulsing. As an aside, combining both, while strapped to a bench in a full body bag, is mind blowing!! Haven’t tried a Violet Wand yet, only seen them, but they’re on my “to do” list.

So, sorry again for being vague and confusing, hope a little more detail has helped.

SV
 
Tell her what it feels like for you - I'm sure from that she'll be able to extrapolate at least something of value. Plus you'll be able to talk with real authority, rather than passing on information that you got on a message board.

For my part, I always describe the sensation of a TENS machine as "like a ghost getting you off".
 
I can give you a generalized explanation of how electroplay feels. Much of it is very similar in its basic intensity. It does tend to change, when the intensity is increased.

A violet wand is static electricity. It's related to DC current, if you had to choose DC or AC. Actually, static electricity in nature is released at once, when a connection is made. It's like the jolt you get on a door knob, after walking across a carpet in the dry winter months. A violet wand has the ability to create a continuous static charge and produces a nice little light show at the same time with it's glass attachments. It's especially fun in total darkness, because the gas inside those tubes produces a colored bolt of current on the inside and a small spark on the outside, where it connects to um...something.

A TENS unit is different in it usually creates DC current. Some TENS units can create AC current, but it's very low voltage current...nothing like the AC current that runs your household electrical lights. TENS units produce a current in things that are called waves. These waves have names and are very similar to musical waves a synthesizer would create. The only difference is a TENS wave has no audible sound. They are sine waves, triangle waves, sawtooth waves, square waves and one last one called a pulse wave.

If you have a double TENS unit, you can have one set of leads producing a sine wave, and the other set producing a sine wave. They are set to peak at different times, so the interact and produce an interesting feeling. This is called modulation. You can have one set of leads at a higher intensity than the other and that changes the feeling of that modulation.

You can change the type of wave on both sets of leads and the modulation changes, too. You can adjust the intensity of each wave and also the intensity of the modulation, creating something that can be very sensual, something like a wave of feeling that changes ever so slightly over a period of time, or it can be something that slowly creeps up on you until it gets almost too painful to stand, then slowly decreases again.

A TENS unit at a very low intensity setting can almost feel like a little tickle. It could be set so low that you really don't feel it very much. You can increase it to the point it gets to feel a little like little dull thumb tacs sticking you over and over. A little more intensity and those thumb tacs feel like needles, and then even more intensity might make it seem like multiple bee stings instead of needles.

At a very high intensity setting, most TENS units will seem like a sharp sting, maybe similar to a hard paddle swat. If the tabs are on muscles, the current can make these muscles twitch. The pulse setting can be interesting in this case, because you can make someone's ass cheeks pulse with the current. And with two sets of lead, you can have this pulse alternate, so the twitching alternates back and forth. If you set the leads up a certain way, you can have both pulsing at the same time and it can really feel like someone is getting smacked hard with a paddle.

With some of the more expensive attachments that TENS units can use, there is one that looks like an anal dildo or butt plug. It can have contacts on both sides or on the tip and near the base. These contacts cause the muscles in the anal area to contract with the TENS current and with the proper pulse settings, it can actually feel like you are being fucked in the ass. Yes, it's quite effective. But, the sad part of this is many of these attachments are very expensive. And the TENS units that do these fancy things are also not cheap.

There are some TENS units that have an audio input so you can connect the output of some music to be used as the stimulation device. Setting the wave to pulse or maybe a fast triangle wave and you can let the driving bass of the music control the rhythm of the wave intensity. You can also hook up a microphone to this input and when you speak into the mic, the intensity is also controlled.

You can put this microphone near the mouth of your victim. Then, by stimulating them in another way, if they react to that stimulation with some audible moan or scream, that will cause the TENS unit to do its thing. So, the task for them would be to keep as quiet as they can, even though you are doing nasty things to them in an attempt to get them to be vocal.

I won't go into the options of the violet wand, because not many people have one of those. They are quite pricey, if you want to get a good one that will last a while. And while many come in kit form and have some attachments included, you can do so much more with a violet wand than what you might see in a video.

One quick thing that I really enjoy about it is the body attachment. It's just a small metal plate attached to a metal chain that connects to the wand. you can wear that metal plate in your waist band, or have your submissive wear it. Whoever wears it is the producer of the shock. If you wear it, your finger tips will produce a shock to their body. You will feel it too, but it will be a lot more interesting to your submissive, because they won't know when or where it's coming. They make metal finger tips that look like claws for this type of fun. You can be that much more sinister with your fun.

With this body attachment, you can make anything that's made of metal be your toy. That means, you can use a butter knife, a fork, spoon, or just about anything else, as long as what you hold onto is part of the metal that touches your victim. If there is a break in what you touch and what touches them, that won't work. Something like a fork or spoon is a perfect example of what will work.

If you're into knife play, you can use a very dull butter knife with the body attachment and that knife edge will intensify the shock to the point it will feel like it's cutting your skin. It won't be, but the feeling it gives is very similar, because of the way it localizes the shock onto the edge of the knife blade. And if you have the intensity up high enough and you move the knife slow enough, you will leave a red mark where the knife edge followed the skin.

That's another thing with electrical toys. You can't see electricity so you have to be aware of what can go wrong. Knowing what can go wrong and almost expecting it will go a long way in being safe. A violet wand creates a visible spark so you shouldn't have any flammable liquids near by. It can actually be used in fire play to ignite the flame. I'd guess you might even be able to start your charcoal grill with it, but I wouldn't want to get my wand covered with coal dust.

OK, that's enough from me. I'm not sure how someone would explain the feeling of electrical toys. Everybody has their own way to explain things, I'm sure. Someone might agree with me on the needles and bees feeling, and others might have a totally different take on it. Sensations are very individual and personal, just like food tastes are. As with everything, some of it depends on the chemistry between two people.

Have fun and play safe. Oh, if something starts to smoke, or you smell something burning, you're probably having too much fun.:eek:
 
Last edited:
Wow!
I never knew there was so much to electro play.
So you can basically simulate just about anything with it, given enough knowledge and money?

Color me totally impressed.
 
Wow!
I never knew there was so much to electro play.
So you can basically simulate just about anything with it, given enough knowledge and money?

Color me totally impressed.
I don't know if I'd go as far as to say you can simulate just about anything, but having enough money is a large part of it. Everything costs so much money. I can't even afford what I'd like to buy. Because I know how electricity works, I can sometimes make my own toys, but nothing as fancy as one of those TENS attachments.

I'm a musician and if you have a lot of money, you can have mediocre talent and come off pretty impressive, with all of the fancy electronics and such. Unfortunately, a lot of talent alone doesn't give you that much.

In many things, money talks. But while money can get you all of the fancy gadgets of electroplay, it can also get you into trouble. Or maybe I should say it can get your submissive into trouble. It's not that likely something will go wrong, but if you don't know what you're doing, it's more likely. I guess it's one of the reasons it's called edge play.

I really enjoy electroplay, but it's often difficult to find someone to play with. Many people have a phobia about messing with electricity. I understand that. And then there's the people who buy all of the expensive stuff, but because they don't know how to be safe with it, bad things can happen. And because bad news travels fast, people hear about the horror stories word of mouth. That makes it more and more difficult for those of us who do know about electricity and play safe to get through to those who have heard the bad stories and have the phobias.

I tend to write long and winded posts about electroplay, trying to explain the different aspects of it, in the hope it will give people the inside knowledge of this particular fetish. I'm sure I'd have more fun with my other kinks, if I didn't enjoy electroplay so much. Prospective partners see this on my list of kinks and run the other way.

I guess I'm just trying to educate people about it. It's really not that scary, once you know how it works. I think the scary part is the fact that it's invisible, and there are so many videos out that have some poor woman tied down and screaming from an overload of electricity applied to her body.

No smart person would point a loaded gun at someone they don't want to shoot, so why hook them up to some electrical contraption, if you don't understand what's going to happen when you turn it on. Be smart and play safe. It doesn't take that much to do it right the first time. A little sizzle in the right places can be interesting.:devil:
 
It is really hard to describe as DVS so explains so much better than I ever could.

Pads on TENS units are awesome and easy to move around to find where gives the most sensation. Inner thighs is on of my favourites although watching my stomach dance with them on high is pretty funny.

Some attachments and units feel like needles (electrical nipple clamps spring to mind) at higher levels, some are more of a dull deep pulse, some have a burning feeling and some just tickle and give me the electrical giggles. Sometimes it just depends on the mood as well as one thing that is great one day can be horrible the next.

Internal electro stuff is fun and has a totally different sensation which is just impossible to describe.

Violet wands are a lot of fun to play with but are one thing I recommend researching and spending decent money on, I have seen some cheap shockers with probes that sometimes work and sometimes don't etc.

One thing I find with long electrical sessions is that you build up a tolerance so you can actually slowly build your way up to a higher level rather than ramping it straight up and wondering why the person is safewording.

Play safe, do your research, have fun and remember it's not about who can take the highest settings, it's about enjoying yourselves.
 
Hi to everyone, and thanks for all the help and advice, especially to DVS, that’s the most comprehensive, straightforward, and easy to understand piece of information on electroplay I’ve come across. Mistress has suggested that it’s about time that I called around to see her again, so I think a request to try some different settings might be in order. I know I’ve only scratched the surface so far, but there’s more to this than I’d even dreamed of, and I’ve just got to find a way to get on the receiving end of one of those Violet Wands. Think I’m going to need a longer “to do” list :)

As for the safety aspect, I couldn’t agree more with DVS, it’s potentially dangerous stuff, and you need to know what you’re doing and treat it with respect. Mistress makes a point of never having anything, box and wiring included, above the waist. Overkill maybe, but I’m more than happy with that level of precaution. In my younger, less reputable days, I did a bit of small time road crew-ing, and crawling around in the rats nest of wiring at the back of a half lit stage (or worse at an outdoor venue, with damp a possibility), you make sure you know what’s going through that cable, and if it’s live or not, before you go near it.

I’ve already passed my description of my experiences on to my friend, which were received with great interest and excitement, prompting my query in the first place. I’ll pass on what I can from this, and suggest she might consider trying it out herself, although I don’t think she’s ready for that yet, and I’d never push. Mistress has offered to help in that direction (they both know of each other, but don’t actually know each other), so it may be possible if she ever does decide she wants to. My experience with Mistress of the apparently high settings wasn’t discussed until after we’d finished, and I was quite surprised at how far up she’d taken it. She’d just increased slowly, asking me did I want more every step of the way, and I called a halt when it started to get beyond enjoyment. I’d agree with kiwi_submissive on the subject of building up a tolerance, which I think may have had some bearing on it, and also the main thing being to have fun and enjoy. Oh, and KlaytonFrost, I love the description "like a ghost getting you off", I’ll definitely pass that one on :)

Thanks again to all, SV
 
I really enjoy electroplay, but it's often difficult to find someone to play with. Many people have a phobia about messing with electricity.

Really? I mean even if they know you know what you are doing?

I know I have claustrophobia, due to a several very unfortunate circumstances, so anything that reminds me of suffocating is a big no-no for me. But for electricity I have what I think is a healthy respect. I know it can kill, but so can a lot of other things if you are careless.

Anyway this was a very informative and quite eye opening reading. Electro play will get on my "want to but will prolly never manage to find someone to do it with" pretty long list now. :D
 
Wow! I didn't even realize it can be pleasurable. I know there were people out there that got off to it. But I didn't know if it was a painful feeling or pleasurable feeling. I'm not into much pain on me because I have to many sensitive areas on my body, and you have to be careful with me, it's just how my body is wired I guess....

Maybe you could buy her a vibrator. I sometimes experiment with my trimmer, it has a low vibrating setting. If she likes that i'm sure she might like a low setting of electricity. It might even enhance her orgasm's. You'd probably just have to take her to a porn shop or something.

Wish I could tell you what it feels like, but i'm more into the idea of doing it on the guy. For some reason men have very thick skin, and sometimes high levels of pain for a girl can be considered low levels for a guy.

Which is probably why you like it so much, but I think with women you'd have to be a little more careful. Depending on the girl your dealing with you know?
 
A TENS unit is also amazing for stomach cramps. I used to swallow an entire pack of painkillers and still be a crying mess, now I just attach 2 pads, grab a book and read for about half an hour while raising the level by 1 every 5 minutes or so and no pain.
 
Really? I mean even if they know you know what you are doing?

I know I have claustrophobia, due to a several very unfortunate circumstances, so anything that reminds me of suffocating is a big no-no for me. But for electricity I have what I think is a healthy respect. I know it can kill, but so can a lot of other things if you are careless.

Anyway this was a very informative and quite eye opening reading. Electro play will get on my "want to but will prolly never manage to find someone to do it with" pretty long list now. :D
Well, there are two reasons they might not care to play with my electroplay skills.
1) If they don't know me, I'm just another guy wanting to get into their pants. I'm sure you've experienced a few of them? And getting someone to know me is just as difficult. How am I going to get someone to believe me, when I say something, because there have been so many liars and fakers that came before me.

And to make matters a little scarier, once I get into their pants, I want to zap them with electricity. They don't know me, so they are smart not to just blatantly believe everything I say, especially when it comes to electricity.

2) Then, there are those who have a phobia against electrical things. We're taught from a young age to respect electricity, and not mess with it. And because we can't see it, there is an evil mysterious magic attached to it. Something can look very innocent only to find out it's not so innocent, once you touch it. That can create some scary thoughts in a young person's mind.

If you experience something like this, as a young kid, it can stay with you. Sometimes, it never goes away, even if it's explained. It's something you never get over. Many phobias are started this way. And they're called phobias because they are an abnormal fear of something.

I have claustrophobia, too. I remember how I acquired it. When I was a young boy, my cousins had come to visit. We were all playing Hide and Seek and my sister's dresser had a large bottom drawer. One of my more devious cousins helped me get into this drawer and instead of leaving it slightly open, like she said she would, she closed the drawer completely.

My dad had installed a very large window fan that when turned on, every open window in the house would draw air in. That was back before central air had been invented. And because this fan was large and powerful, it was loud. So loud, I could yell all I wanted and nobody would know I was in that drawer. Of course, incidents like that are amplified in a young mind, and from then on, I couldn't stand to be in any inclosed areas. At the time, I didn't realize this would be the case, but thinking back, I'm sure this is where my phobia started.

Strangely, I could never be a submissive. I'm very much into bondage and I could never allow someone to tie me up. NEVER. I'm so glad I'm not submissive, because that would be an impossible thing for me.

Anyway, just like claustrophobia, people can have scary thoughts about electricity. No matter how much you explain the safety of it to them, it's unlikely they will ever be at ease enough to even get near it. That scared kid is always in the back of their mind telling them NO!
 
Well, there are two reasons they might not care to play with my electroplay skills.
1) If they don't know me, I'm just another guy wanting to get into their pants. I'm sure you've experienced a few of them? And getting someone to know me is just as difficult. How am I going to get someone to believe me, when I say something, because there have been so many liars and fakers that came before me.

And to make matters a little scarier, once I get into their pants, I want to zap them with electricity. They don't know me, so they are smart not to just blatantly believe everything I say, especially when it comes to electricity.

Why yes, I met a few (a few :D) guys who wanted to get into my pants. None of them wanted to zap me, but some were about some other weird things. And I even let some persuade me into those weird things when I got to know them better. I am even relatively sure I wouldnt mind zapping if they came up with it.

But that is the point, you get to know people, at least I do, before you start doing anything "unusual" with them. I didnt mean to imply every random lady out there knows who you are and what you know. But those who do make an effort to find out shouldnt have a second doubt. I only know you from your posts here yet I think I can safely say if I ever met you irl I am pretty sure I would trust you with zapping.

I have claustrophobia, too. I remember how I acquired it. When I was a young boy, my cousins had come to visit. We were all playing Hide and Seek and my sister's dresser had a large bottom drawer. One of my more devious cousins helped me get into this drawer and instead of leaving it slightly open, like she said she would, she closed the drawer completely.

My dad had installed a very large window fan that when turned on, every open window in the house would draw air in. That was back before central air had been invented. And because this fan was large and powerful, it was loud. So loud, I could yell all I wanted and nobody would know I was in that drawer. Of course, incidents like that are amplified in a young mind, and from then on, I couldn't stand to be in any inclosed areas. At the time, I didn't realize this would be the case, but thinking back, I'm sure this is where my phobia started.

You are probably right. That does sound like a traumatic experience for a young child.

Mine comes from having a congenital nasal septum deviation. I have a small, pretty, Greek shaped nose, but I would gladly exchange it for a worse looking but more functional edition. Especially when I get a cold. Some of my first memories are dreams about drowning I would wake out of to find my nose is stuffy and I cant breath. I still have them.
To top that, some 15 years ago I was eating my lunch in a rush and managed to swallow a chicken bone that got stuck in my throat and choked me. I was lucky that my ex brother-in-law, a medical student back then, was living in the same house and brave enough to do the tracheotomy or I would have probably died right there before the ambulance came.

So my claustrophobia is not so much about confined spaces but about inability to breathe.

Strangely, I could never be a submissive. I'm very much into bondage and I could never allow someone to tie me up. NEVER. I'm so glad I'm not submissive, because that would be an impossible thing for me.

Well you could be a submissive with a bondage hard limit, yes? ;)
 
Wow! I didn't even realize it can be pleasurable. I know there were people out there that got off to it. But I didn't know if it was a painful feeling or pleasurable feeling. I'm not into much pain on me because I have to many sensitive areas on my body, and you have to be careful with me, it's just how my body is wired I guess....

Maybe you could buy her a vibrator. I sometimes experiment with my trimmer, it has a low vibrating setting. If she likes that i'm sure she might like a low setting of electricity. It might even enhance her orgasm's. You'd probably just have to take her to a porn shop or something.

Wish I could tell you what it feels like, but i'm more into the idea of doing it on the guy. For some reason men have very thick skin, and sometimes high levels of pain for a girl can be considered low levels for a guy.

Which is probably why you like it so much, but I think with women you'd have to be a little more careful. Depending on the girl your dealing with you know?

Sorry for late replies and things, but yesterday went south big time!

Vibrators are a definite yes, she already owns a couple, and I have been invited to use them on occasions. When we first stepped over the frienship line, it was her that turned out to be far more experimental that me. That opened a lot of doors for me, and she's encouraged me to explore things that I'd kept locked way for decades. She's helped me in lot of other ways too, letting me talk through things in my head, and helping me to understand the way I work. It has been a two way street on a lot of occasions too, and I've been glad to help. I've got a lot to thank her for, and I'm happier now than I've been in years, so telling her things I've done is a fun price to pay :)

I do agree completely with the different pain levels, and whatever I'm doing, I'm a firm believer in starting at the minimum and taking things really slowly and carefully, allowing the other person to indicate how far they want to go. I'll put the brakes on if they want to go beyond my limits too. After all, you can always think about that next step further, but you can't step back once the moment's been blown.

As an off the wall question to StrayKat and DVS, does it help to be able to identfy the cause of your phobias? I don't suffer from claustophobia, mine is a totally irrational fear of victorian porcelain faced dolls, and I've no idea where that came from. I'm not as bad as I used to be, at one time I couldn't even be in the same room as one, and would hyperventilate and panic if I came across one unawares. These days, I can sit in a room with one, pretty much ok, as long as I can see it. Weird, huh?

SV
 
Sorry for late replies and things, but yesterday went south big time!

Vibrators are a definite yes, she already owns a couple, and I have been invited to use them on occasions. When we first stepped over the frienship line, it was her that turned out to be far more experimental that me. That opened a lot of doors for me, and she's encouraged me to explore things that I'd kept locked way for decades. She's helped me in lot of other ways too, letting me talk through things in my head, and helping me to understand the way I work. It has been a two way street on a lot of occasions too, and I've been glad to help. I've got a lot to thank her for, and I'm happier now than I've been in years, so telling her things I've done is a fun price to pay :)

I do agree completely with the different pain levels, and whatever I'm doing, I'm a firm believer in starting at the minimum and taking things really slowly and carefully, allowing the other person to indicate how far they want to go. I'll put the brakes on if they want to go beyond my limits too. After all, you can always think about that next step further, but you can't step back once the moment's been blown.

As an off the wall question to StrayKat and DVS, does it help to be able to identfy the cause of your phobias? I don't suffer from claustophobia, mine is a totally irrational fear of victorian porcelain faced dolls, and I've no idea where that came from. I'm not as bad as I used to be, at one time I couldn't even be in the same room as one, and would hyperventilate and panic if I came across one unawares. These days, I can sit in a room with one, pretty much ok, as long as I can see it. Weird, huh?

SV
I don't think it does much for you to know what caused your phobia, but it can sometimes help you to better understand why you feel the way you do. What does help is to know your triggers for those phobias. If your phobia interrupts with your living your life, knowing your triggers can help you avoid them.
 
Why yes, I met a few (a few :D) guys who wanted to get into my pants. None of them wanted to zap me, but some were about some other weird things. And I even let some persuade me into those weird things when I got to know them better. I am even relatively sure I wouldnt mind zapping if they came up with it.

But that is the point, you get to know people, at least I do, before you start doing anything "unusual" with them. I didnt mean to imply every random lady out there knows who you are and what you know. But those who do make an effort to find out shouldnt have a second doubt. I only know you from your posts here yet I think I can safely say if I ever met you irl I am pretty sure I would trust you with zapping.



You are probably right. That does sound like a traumatic experience for a young child.

Mine comes from having a congenital nasal septum deviation. I have a small, pretty, Greek shaped nose, but I would gladly exchange it for a worse looking but more functional edition. Especially when I get a cold. Some of my first memories are dreams about drowning I would wake out of to find my nose is stuffy and I cant breath. I still have them.
To top that, some 15 years ago I was eating my lunch in a rush and managed to swallow a chicken bone that got stuck in my throat and choked me. I was lucky that my ex brother-in-law, a medical student back then, was living in the same house and brave enough to do the tracheotomy or I would have probably died right there before the ambulance came.

So my claustrophobia is not so much about confined spaces but about inability to breathe.



Well you could be a submissive with a bondage hard limit, yes? ;)
Well, I don't think so. I have a very large bondage fetish and I don't enjoy playing with any woman unless she's bound. I just associate that with a part of the game, I guess. I know submitting doesn't have to include bondage, but I just like the association of "forcing" someone to submit. Bondage really helps with the forcing part. LOL.
 
I don't think it does much for you to know what caused your phobia, but it can sometimes help you to better understand why you feel the way you do. What does help is to know your triggers for those phobias. If your phobia interrupts with your living your life, knowing your triggers can help you avoid them.

Luckily, it's never got in the way of everyday life, since they're not something you come across everyday, and you can pretty much predict where they might be (museums, antique shops, etc.). I wasn't even aware of it until my mid-twenties, when I went to a friends house after his girlfriend had just moved in (she actually collected them). I rememder walking into the lounge, seeing two of them on a shelf, and the next thing I knew, I was sitting in the hallway, white as a sheet and shaking like a leaf! My wife said I just took one look at them and freaked. After that, she put them away when she knew I was calling round, but after a while I asked her to try just covering the display cabinet, which was ok, and after that just leave them be. It took a while, and I'm still not entirely comfortable with them, but I can tolerate them now. Never have found any sort of explanation.
 
Back
Top