a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Zuke, just got to knuckle down (or under ??!??) and prepare:confused:

Advice for dealing with unfavorable reviews: When the reviewers are wrong, knuckle down and prove it; when the reviewers are right, knuckle under and admit it. :cool:

not gonna be around much in the next couple of weeks due to revision - defence and then inevitable celebration or commiseration and resulting hangovers!
hope the next month is fun an naughtiness for all!
:kiss::rose::kiss:

not gonna be around much in the next couple of weeks due to revision - defence and then inevitable celebration or commiseration and resulting hangovers!

Good luck and best wishes -- and advance congratulations! :rose:

Best of luck with that. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly! :rose:

another who regrets arriving at this thread far too late, but will definitely have fun playing catch up - already seen some lovely playful and very sexy pics. Scuse me while I explore for half an hour!

Sx

I just passed my defence so i am now officially Dr Elven Angel!
woo hooo
as a consequence i am quite hungover this morning so don't talk too loudly!
thanks for all the support!
:nana::nana::nana::nana:

Last edited:
congratulations Doctor. I've just found you here and looks like i'm going to have fun catching up.

Congratulations to one of the smartest and also one of the more gorgeous doctors I know :kiss:

I just passed my defence so i am not officially Dr Elven Angel!
woo hooo
as a consequence i am quite hungover this morning so don't talk too loudly!
thanks for all the support!
:nana::nana::nana::nana:

Congratulations beautiful!!
Hope you enjoy your weekend..:rose::kiss::rose:

I was just coming in to say that you were missed, and here I discover fabulous news. Congratulations!

Congrats on the major milestone! I hope to one day follow in your doctoral footsteps.

Belated congratulations, Doctor Angel!

Hope the hangover is beginning to wear off :kiss:

Morning all,
A quick flying post before igo for a run. I was recently persuaded that Lit is still a lovely place ( after being chased off last time by bitchiness) so here i am but with no camera and no promises as i am nrever home but i will try to pop in occasionally!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::rose::heart::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I hope you had a good run, and that you somehow will manage to get some pics. But it's still good to see you :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back