Social Experiment - Ladies, Send a PM to a Random Man on Lit for a Change: The Redux

Well.... to be honest, I'm not a fan of 4K. I think 1080p 60FPS is more important than 4K 30FPS. Admittedly, this was an impulse buy.

I mean, my computer is strong but can it withstand the power of maintaining 60FPS at 4K? I highly doubt it. I'd rather just have 1080p.

The size is really what excites me. TWSS. I really have to strain my eyes with a 24" monitor. Maybe I'll be able to see words on-screen now!

Oh who am I kidding..... I need glasses..... really bad.

Get your damn glasses man, I know a site that can get you glasses for like 30 bucks.

FPS for gaming is much more important, but there isn't many games that take full advantage of tech right now. I think we are going to see a big jump in tech soon. I wonder what games are going to be like on the next gen. The last big jump was from the 8Bit to the true 3d era.

Get your damn glasses man, I know a site that can get you glasses for like 30 bucks.

FPS for gaming is much more important, but there isn't many games that take full advantage of tech right now. I think we are going to see a big jump in tech soon. I wonder what games are going to be like on the next gen. The last big jump was from the 8Bit to the true 3d era.

One big jump like that and I wont need to jerk off to real life women. XD

I was living in middle Georgia when I was working for hell. I'm originally from the coast where the sane Georgia residents live. haha (I never knew how crazy people from Georgia were until I worked in Middle Georgia)

I lurk on Lit. I mean, when you're bored on the internet, you go through a rotation of websites and it takes discipline to stay away from certain websites. Like Yahoo news.... I legit have no idea why I go there. It's just on my list of websites that's in rotation.

So I've been around. The only reason I came back today was because that girl PMed me. And then I thought she was putting me on blast because I PMed her back. lol I figured, "I might as well go ahead and admit it." lmao

Haha, your secret would have remained safe with me. I even requested "No Response"...haha

So in eccents (is this even a word?), who blasted???? It's all in fun and I do love a good laugh every now and again.

Once again, thank for your non-responsive, response... LMAO :D

Haha, your secret would have remained safe with me. I even requested "No Response"...haha

So in eccents (is this even a word?), who blasted???? It's all in fun and I do love a good laugh every now and again.

Once again, thank for your non-responsive, response... LMAO :D

Well, in my defense, you only had 2 posts. So, I didn't want to write too much because you could have disappeared on me. How was I to know you would be fun to talk to? lmao

If you PM me again, I'll give you more than a one sentence response. Promise

Well, in my defense, you only had 2 posts. So, I didn't want to write too much because you could have disappeared on me. How was I to know you would be fun to talk to? lmao

If you PM me again, I'll give you more than a one sentence response. Promise

Wow, men are afraid of women....ha Afraid they may over stay their welcome or disappear. Listen, you already vaporised me, what more could you possibly want?.... ;)

I'm not going to PM you again, tag.....you're it!! :D

Wow, men are afraid of women....ha Afraid they may over stay their welcome or disappear. Listen, you already vaporised me, what more could you possibly want?.... ;)

I'm not going to PM you again, tag.....you're it!! :D

I could lock you up like Winston Smith was... I mean, we can make that happen. ;)

Then again, SPOILERS..... he was legit tortured and I wouldn't do that part haha

OK. So I'm looking on this jukebox. One page of some good r and b soul and 24 pages of blues. Blues. Blues. Blues. I come to a bar to not feel blue..... Good thing I don't drink or you might have a suicide in your bathroom before you get your liquor license. 😂😂

OK. So I'm looking on this jukebox. One page of some good r and b soul and 24 pages of blues. Blues. Blues. Blues. I come to a bar to not feel blue..... Good thing I don't drink or you might have a suicide in your bathroom before you get your liquor license. 😂😂

No suicides allowed sir, the mess is to much for me. But give it a kick, I think the pages get stuck sometimes.

No suicides allowed sir, the mess is to much for me. But give it a kick, I think the pages get stuck sometimes.

Oh shit. I kicked it and it gave me three pages of meatloaf. Really? Ashley was here. And tell me why are meatloaf sings more money? Oh that's right, all his songs are 24 minutes long. I'd kick it again but I'm afraid I'll get "Rick rolled". Blues it is.

Oh shit. I kicked it and it gave me three pages of meatloaf. Really? Ashley was here. And tell me why are meatloaf sings more money? Oh that's right, all his songs are 24 minutes long. I'd kick it again but I'm afraid I'll get "Rick rolled". Blues it is.

Hey Meatloaf has some jamming tunes, beware the Rush section however.

Hey Meatloaf has some jamming tunes, beware the Rush section however.

Rush..... Hmmmmmmm 4 versions of Tom Sawyer and Red Barchetta? It takes time. Let froya talk to the jukebox dude next time he comes in. She's a variety kinda girl. I hope the jukebox guy is wearing pants or she won't go near him. 😂

Rush..... Hmmmmmmm 4 versions of Tom Sawyer and Red Barchetta? It takes time. Let froya talk to the jukebox dude next time he comes in. She's a variety kinda girl. I hope the jukebox guy is wearing pants or she won't go near him. 😂

:D Now that is something we need to remedy. *starts sewing pants*

I could lock you up like Winston Smith was... I mean, we can make that happen. ;)

Then again, SPOILERS..... he was legit tortured and I wouldn't do that part haha

Both are good to know.....haha. Whatever would you do with me?... Now that you have piqued my curiosity... :catroar:

(Fair warning) I do bite when placed in small confined area's[/SIZE]... :D

Both are good to know.....haha. Whatever would you do with me?... Now that you have piqued my curiosity... :catroar:

(Fair warning) I do bite when placed in small confined area's[/SIZE]... :D

I'm putting you into a small, confined area ASAP! :D

I'm using my new monitor for the first time and my eyes are about to fry off my face. TOOOOOO FUCKING BRIGHT.

I'm putting you into a small, confined area ASAP! :D

I'm using my new monitor for the first time and my eyes are about to fry off my face. TOOOOOO FUCKING BRIGHT.

Please be gentle..... Thankfully you won't see me so that's a plus. :)

Burn baby Burn!!!

BTW, Would you like to play a little game of hide and seek? :D

I never said anyone else had to wear pants, except me. ;)

Back