Tertius Human's Profile

TertiusHuman

Broken Panda
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Posts
3,566
Let's see, if you have opened this thread, I'd like to welcome you to my humble thoughts and ideas. And also I promptly threw my Writing Profiles in here as well, so yeah there we go.

Sexual Role Play Profile

Gender: Male characters, will do multiple male characters on request

Age: 18-40ish

Orientation: Straight

Power Exchange: Equal

Race: Whatever you wish

Bodytype: Anything you want

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Traditional fantasy species and near humans should be fine. Furries....nah. I'll treat mutations on a mutation by mutation basis.

Settings: I'm open to all sorts of settings. Fantasy. Science fiction. "Real Life" scenarios. I suppose I have a preference for science fiction and especially superhero type of fiction, and more generic fantasy settings. For the modern day settings, I'm open to things but prefer to build a story before the sex, it isn't a MUST just something I like.

Likes/kinks: Well like any hot blooded male I like big breasts as long as they don't become unmanageable, further on I don't have any real kinks, but I must admit that the blond hair, blue eyed genre still manages to catch my attention

Hard limits: Violence, I won't mind giving a smack here and there, but causing serious harm is out of the question. Further on I think scatology, watersports, choking that sort of stuff is not something I find a turn on.

Availability: I try to post during the week, but I'm mostly here weekends.

Role Play Profile

Gender: Male characters, will do multiple male characters on request

Age: Anything

Race: Whatever the mind can conceive

Bodytype: Anything as long as I can imagine it

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Any species can work as long as I can imagine myself in that role. Furries....nah. I'll treat mutations on a mutation by mutation basis.

Settings: I'm open to all sorts of settings if I know what is expected of me in the specific setting.

RP Ideas

NB: These ideas can be Sexual or Not, all depends on how you want to write it with me.

Thunder at Lowe's Creek


Time frame: 1881
Plot: A widow living alone in an Amish community stumbles upon a near dying man, she saves his life and take him on as a farmhand as she has no other help. The problem is that the man is a famous gunslinger, as word gets out that he survived, the nearby town becomes the scene for a showdown.

Needs: One female player

Sisters of the MeFuN

Timeframe: 1990 to current
Plot: On 20th March 1990, Bob Freeland saw a market and he started the MeFuN. The name is misguiding, but only the people who ever called found out what MeFuN was all about. Bob was first accused of running a brothel, then he was tried on charges of prostitution and in a final attempt: Illegal Escort Service, but in the end, none of the charges stuck. One simple reason, the ladies who applied to MeFuN, wasn't employed, they were able to select their assignments and everything that ever took place was completely voluntary.

The goal of MeFuN? The full name said it all: Mercy Fuck Network. If you had a friend, relative, a neighbor whom you thought only needed one little shove in the right direction to gain enough confidence to hit the dating scene, you called MeFun. They opened a case number and collected data on the client, any of the ladies could pick the file if it interested them and it was up to her to boost the client back into the saddle.

As of late, the clientele service was modified and now female clients were taken up as well.

Needs: One female to write as agent or client

The Protector

Timeframe: Current

Plot: For centuries his family had been protectors of her own, in recent years this protection had turned his family into vigilantes. Never did their families meet, never did they fall in love, and never did their bloodlines mix. With him being a notorious killer, she a hard-working, hard-nosed, headstrong cop the hunt is on. Can he prevent her from being killed by the crime syndicate whose faceless leader eludes him and at the same time stay out of the cuffs she so badly wants to slap around his wrists?

Need: Female character to play the cop
 
Last edited:
Back
Top