bisexual fuck buddies

Waaaaaay back in the mid 90s I was having a fling with a guy while my girlfriend was at Uni. It never was going to lead anywhere but was lots of fun.
 
Natural-Born Cock-Sucker...

Why is it so difficult to find a bisexual fuck buddy in real life, from the submissions on here, it would seem that 75% of married men are bisexual or curious but finding one is like looking for rocking horse poop.

My problem - if that's the way it should be considered, is entirely different. It's as though I carry a sign on my forehead that says 'Cock-Sucker'. I've never experienced any difficulty getting guys to come on to me. I need make no effort at all. When I was a kid me and a friend started out playing with each others cocks, as young eager curious guys tend to do. It graduated to mutual sucking, but soon it became obvious that I enjoyed sucking his cock far more than he enjoyed sucking mine, so it got to be that I was doing him on a fairly regular basis. Whether other kids got to know, or if my friend bragged? - I don't know, but a couple of other guys approached me, kinda nervous and uncertain, and I sucked them off too. During my teen years I was unsure about my sexual identity, confused and messed-up, but an older married guy hit on me… seduced me I suppose you could say, and I wound up sucking his cock on a regular basis. Did he recognize my potential? Did he see something in me that told him I was a natural cock-sucker? Is it so obvious? Since then I've had a number of other married Boyfriends, I've never had to go out and seek them, they've made the approach, and I responded. Not sure what this means. It seems other guys have this big psychological problem about going down on cock, to me that's never been a problem at all...
 
it difficult because 90% of us control the urge, we're not Hyper-sex'd. We haven't said to the wife..."I'm Bi sexual and want to have a male lover from time to time"....because, losing everything is a high possibility. Most of all catin around with another man is harder to explain the fucking another woman
 
My problem - if that's the way it should be considered, is entirely different. It's as though I carry a sign on my forehead that says 'Cock-Sucker'. I've never experienced any difficulty getting guys to come on to me. I need make no effort at all. When I was a kid me and a friend started out playing with each others cocks, as young eager curious guys tend to do. It graduated to mutual sucking, but soon it became obvious that I enjoyed sucking his cock far more than he enjoyed sucking mine, so it got to be that I was doing him on a fairly regular basis. Whether other kids got to know, or if my friend bragged? - I don't know, but a couple of other guys approached me, kinda nervous and uncertain, and I sucked them off too. During my teen years I was unsure about my sexual identity, confused and messed-up, but an older married guy hit on me… seduced me I suppose you could say, and I wound up sucking his cock on a regular basis. Did he recognize my potential? Did he see something in me that told him I was a natural cock-sucker? Is it so obvious? Since then I've had a number of other married Boyfriends, I've never had to go out and seek them, they've made the approach, and I responded. Not sure what this means. It seems other guys have this big psychological problem about going down on cock, to me that's never been a problem at all...

great post thanks. :)
 
God you guys get me hard just reading your comments. Like gk my wife has no idea that I fantasize about taking another guy for a lover.

I admire hk and would do him in a flash!
 
Wow this is something id like! Alot of guys who.i speak to are married and bicur. I.think theyre.afraid to.tell.their wives or.significant other. Some are understanding, some not at all and some are "why didnt you tell me this before.i love it!!". Its a difficult one id say.small.steps to.guage your partners opinion and standing on this issue
 
Not sure

but for me and I would say most other married men the fear of getting caught and a trust factor. I prefer my play time to be as intimate an encounter as possible in order for us to get the most pleasure from it and it takes a lot of trust for me before I feel comfortable getting naked and pleasing another man. When everything (timing, location, likes/dislikes, etc.) does work out, it does make for some mind blowing orgasms:)
 
Searching for a bi guy as a regular fuck buddy is like looking for a unicorn - but we got lucky. My husband of 35 years came out to me 14 years ago as "one woman short of gay" and while he would like a completely open marriage, I could not handle that. What I could handle was MMF threesomes with a bi curious friend - my husband gets all his needs fulfilled and we all get some wonderful sexual attention We also meet alone, so sometimes the guys fuck and suck without me and sometimes our friend and I do the same. Married bi guys - come out to your wives and work on your marriage - fill her life with good things and you may find you can get filled yourself, just the way you want!
 
Did it occur to you that maybe more people are still in the closet within their real lives. (To clarify, I am not. I came out to my close friends in high school, and then over the years to others who entered my life. And though I never directly did so with my family, I've jokingly said that with all of my postings and LIKED pages on Facebook I've come out of both my bisexual closet and my Wiccan one.)

Believe it or not, it's easier to be honest with complete strangers. I could be your next door neighbor, your doctor (assuming you have a female one), your child's teacher (again, assuming you have children), or even your cousin. Et cetera, et cetera. Or, more likely, I am just one of a million strangers here on the Net coming to Literotica for (possibly) similar interests. You don't know me and I don't know you. If we choose to judge one another we are doing so purely on any prejudges we may have and nothing more. (It would be like saying, "My neighbor is such an ass. He's rude to me, keeps a messy yard, and scares many of the other neighbors around here. He's __insert whatever characteristics one wishes__." and then one day you and I butt-heads here so I say you are such an ass. Maybe you are. Maybe you aren't. shrugs* Not my place to judge. :)

Though I am bisexual, I know I have gaydar. I've been able to "spot" people and/or have "a hunch" about someone and have been proven correct. That doesn't mean I've gone up to them and said "I know you're bi!" or "I know you're gay!" So, this is the other side of the coin. Other bisexuals who may be floating around your world may not want to assume someone else (IE: you!) is bi or gay so they never approach you and ask. It's my opinion that unless you're in a gay bar it is "harder" (scarier, more complicated, etc.) to hit on someone of the same sex.

I was gonna respond but this just put it so beautifully. I live in the bible belt. I'm not gonna hit on a guy. It's not gonna happen. Because if I get rejected with a chick it's just rejection. If I get rejected with a guy it's a potential fight, I can lose my job, lose standing in the community, etc. There are a lot of reasons that people have for staying in the closet, and you're not going to have many casual encounters because the trust just isn't there.

I have a fuck buddy who lives not very far from me and we try to get together as often as we can. We're both married so it's not as often as we'd like. We're actually SUCK buddies and I exclusively give him blowjobs with no reciprocation from him. He provides the cock and the cum and I contribute my mouth and my throat. Recently he has told a few of his friends about our "arrangement" and has offered them the use of "his cocksucker"!! I've already sucked off five of his friends. I like being shared and "passed around". It makes me feel like such a slut!! I LOVE it!!

*fuming jealousy*
 
My wife and I have just started sharing guys, my favourite line from her was she likes that she turned me bi, if she only knew my past. She found our fuck buddy on a swinger site. He was the first guy we had that was bi and although we have met up with others we are both more comfortable inviting jed into our bedroom regularly. From my past experiences there are a lot of time wasters either intentional who like to chat and advertise but have no intention of going further. There are also the genuinely curious guys who want to try and explore their bi sides but lose their nerve at the last moment. The latter I can understand, it's hard to take that first step into something new. The former just piss me off. I've been lucky that most of my past fuck buddies have been met by accident when I wasn't looking for a regular thing or in a couple of cases online guys who seemed genuine and weren't in a rush, so it gives you chance to get to know them before you meet.
 
I think the 75% star is accurate but it's hard to get me out. My current fuck buddy is married and I went after him one night as I wore a thong when he came over and he became curious and had questions and even more when I showed off my tan lines. He was aroused and it was a process from hand jobs to blow jobs and he would have sex with me and when I finally broke him in, he loves it! I told him we have no sexual boundaries and it's incredible sex! We now want a few more to join!
 
I think the 75% star is accurate but it's hard to get me out. My current fuck buddy is married and I went after him one night as I wore a thong when he came over and he became curious and had questions and even more when I showed off my tan lines. He was aroused and it was a process from hand jobs to blow jobs and he would have sex with me and when I finally broke him in, he loves it! I told him we have no sexual boundaries and it's incredible sex! We now want a few more to join!

Would love to see you guys in contrasting lace thongs ...... :D
 
Back
Top