Rate anal sex

Rating an Ass Fucking

Hot to Rate it .? Well with a good friend naked and horny after a day out skiing and talking about it for hours before and getting so hard we can hardly wait... its realy good , to suck one another and the one that usually does the sucking to completion.. gets, if its Me bent over the edge of the Bed or wherever were at and slides it in my ass , hopefully with my cum as a lube with my limp cock hanging down after getting suckd and balls all wet with cum ..As hes sliding in and out and usually does not last long and feeling his cum running out of my ass ... Then chating about who enjoyed it most and going out for a beer ..Id rate it as Good

for me with the right girl is awesome. forplay, kissing, licking, fingering and lube for the toy. taking your time and patient with your partner.

Love it. Don't like receiving but do enjoy a tongue or finger playing with my ass.

i love it , nothing i like more than having a nice big cock in my boi pussy , bent over the back of a chair if my man is in a hurry or face down on the bed legs wide apart as he slides into me i feel so good , so horny so loved and the feeling when he cums inside me ,oh god , so good , but when he fucks me doggy style , on all fours as he pumps into me ,so dirty ,so submissive , so sexy ,i love it when he reaches round and rubs my sissy clit at the same time and i cum with him , i love to feel full of cock ,it is what my arse was made for .

How I dream of that too....................

Best position for me:

On the receive end, get to watch him sinking his thick throbbing penis deep into your body. As it slides in and out, you can feel it rubbing up against you prostrate, making your own cock more and more aroused. When he gets ready to ejaculate inside you, you can watch his face tense up as the waves of orgasmic release flow through him, followed quickly by his streaming hot bursts of milky white sperm and semen shooting deep into your body.

On the giving end, you can penetrate as deeply as possible and fully feel the velvety warmth of his anal cavity squeezing on your cock. When you start to orgasm, you can sink yourself fully into his welcoming hole and let him feel the pulsating spasms of your cock head buried deep inside him. And then with a few tight strokes on his penis, you can let him reach his own orgasm and watch how much he enjoyed having been fucked like that by the massive amount of warm sweet jism he shoots out all over his belly and chest.

:D

Perfect................. I wwould like that, being the bottom :)

The first dick in my ass was when I was younger. It was bigger than I ever sucked. He didn't take his time and ended as a bad experience. I've had smaller in me but all I could think about was my first. Now giving is another thing. I have no problem plowing in a rear.

i love anal sex it is my favourite part of man loving however i hate when the guy wants to have me be on top of him and ride him much rather be on man back with my legs in the air

i love anal sex it is my favourite part of man loving however i hate when the guy wants to have me be on top of him and ride him much rather be on man back with my legs in the air
on a scale of 1-10 i rate it a 15. absolutely love it. tend to agree with you interwebs....i prefer to be on my back, legs spread in the air. that position is more personal, hot to me, and the cock hits my p-spot perfectly so I can cum without any stimulation to my cock and it's an earthshaking orgasm. however, i'll ride a nice hard cock til we both cum also, and I won't refuse a nice hard cock in my tight hole in any position...lol

on a scale of 1-10 i rate it a 15. absolutely love it. tend to agree with you interwebs....i prefer to be on my back, legs spread in the air. that position is more personal, hot to me, and the cock hits my p-spot perfectly so I can cum without any stimulation to my cock and it's an earthshaking orgasm. however, i'll ride a nice hard cock til we both cum also, and I won't refuse a nice hard cock in my tight hole in any position...lol

the guy i was messing around with yesterday had me ride him for 20 mins we both did not cum as i am not good at riding as i do not like it so we switched positions and i was on my back and we both came in about half and hour lol

the guy i was messing around with yesterday had me ride him for 20 mins we both did not cum as i am not good at riding as i do not like it so we switched positions and i was on my back and we both came in about half and hour lol
I have no problem whatsoever with it taking longer for us both to cum....lol!! I'd prefer to go all night actually. That's how much I enjoy it..

Ugggghhhhhh!!!!!! This prostate massager is great but damn it......I'd much rather be enjoying the real thing right now!

Back