guys would you ever piss in a girl

May I ask what exactly is so appealing about urine. I'm just trying to understand because I'm not seeing it. It's yellow and smelly. Is that it?

May I ask what exactly is so appealing about urine. I'm just trying to understand because I'm not seeing it. It's yellow and smelly. Is that it?

It's also hot... and it marks my territory. :)

True, but that applies to my semen equally well. There are few things hotter than cumming bareback in my woman, filling her with my seed, making her mine.

It's gross, degrading and humiliating - translation - hot, hotter, hottest for them that's into such.

I get off on the idea of it, but I doubt the reality would do much for me. Of course I get off on the idea of a lot of things that would be no-goes irl.

Go For It!!!

Smexy
First thing in the morning ... with the combination of early morning wood and the need for a pee ... all he needs to be is semi hard to get into your pussy and any girl I did it with loved it ... for me ... well yes of course I love it too.
Don't expect to use the sheets again too soon thoughxx

It's gross, degrading and humiliating - translation - hot, hotter, hottest for them that's into such.
Degrading and humiliating sounds great, just not the gross part so much.
I get off on the idea of it, but I doubt the reality would do much for me. Of course I get off on the idea of a lot of things that would be no-goes irl.
Don't we all.

not her mouth. i have fantasized about letting a gut piss in my pussy or in my ass. i can't imagine the feeling. Has anyone done this? Interested????

In my early 20s I did piss in a girls pussy only once ever though, we had sex & I remained in her but got the feeling of needing to piss so I just let loose, at first she got a pleasent feeling till she woke to what was causing that feeling & then paniced, I got her to wait till I finished & then told her not to spill any on the way to the toilet which she obeyed. I enjoyed it because I didn't have to get out of bed & she because she had enjoyed the feeling of warm piss filling her pussy.

In my early 20s I did piss in a girls pussy only once ever though, we had sex & I remained in her but got the feeling of needing to piss so I just let loose, at first she got a pleasent feeling till she woke to what was causing that feeling & then paniced, I got her to wait till I finished & then told her not to spill any on the way to the toilet which she obeyed. I enjoyed it because I didn't have to get out of bed & she because she had enjoyed the feeling of warm piss filling her pussy.

Vaginas can fill with urine and not spill??!!

:confused:

I hate to say this, but the creampie delivered hours later also strikes me as myth. I haven't even had any kids or anything!
Ok..this one I can do. Not because I'm special. I've pushed out two six pound kids. But I have a high cervix and for some reason it just seems to get stuck up there. I'll go to the bathroom and clean up and then hours later while I'm at the grocery store or something I'll feel that shit slide out.:eek:

Ok..this one I can do. Not because I'm special. I've pushed out two six pound kids. But I have a high cervix and for some reason it just seems to get stuck up there. I'll go to the bathroom and clean up and then hours later while I'm at the grocery store or something I'll feel that shit slide out.:eek:

I find it's kind of a part one part deux deal.

And this is one of the more crass conversations I've had in a while. :)

Yet another reason I'm damned glad I'm male.

Not really a urine lover , but i have and still fantasize about a few scenarios of catching a women masturbating and then pissing a hard hot stream on their puss , clit and tight eye to Finnish them off ...

And also about being drunk at a party , going to the toilet to find a girl already there and asking me if she could lend a hand to help out ,.....OK,...pants are hurting me ,..gotta stop...

Vaginas can fill with urine and not spill??!!

:confused:

I never checked, I just took her word for it.

I have had experience with a girl who could hold fluid in her pussy so believe it is possible.

Last edited:
I discovered two nights ago that my current lover has pissed inside a woman (after cumming in her ass and staying in there) and that he loved it. I honestly never thought I'd find myself with a lover who was kinkier than I am and I'm trying to deal with the shock lol. I knew he was into watersports (which I'm not but am working on accepting), but this was something I hadn't suspected.

I was genuinely shocked and genuinely disgusted by what he was telling me (both about the pissing inside her and about other borderline coprophile stuff), and at the same time my cunt was streaming and getting more and more swollen. An interesting (and very hot) tension between disgust and arousal, than I've never encountered before. Fear and arousal? Many times. Disgust and arousal is a new one though.

Last edited:
I've never been peed in while he was inside of me but once he fucked my ass for along time--close to an hour and when he finally came my ass was gapping a bit. So he moved me into the bathroom on the floor told me to hold my ass cheeks apart and peed into my ass like it was a urinal. Of course most of it went on my ass and my body but enough got inside of me too. He then told me to clean myself up and the bathroom floor and left to take a nap.

That's pretty close to a perfect scene for me. :)

not her mouth. i have fantasized about letting a gut piss in my pussy or in my ass. i can't imagine the feeling. Has anyone done this? Interested????

Thought about it only because of seeing / reading about it on the net. Never had a partner broach the subject though.

Thought about it only because of seeing / reading about it on the net. Never had a partner broach the subject though.

You'd be surprised about what happens when you broach a subject. I'm curious about diaper bondage. My Mistress had a very interesting reaction LOL

Back