Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so.

Have you ever had to make known your presence in a room to keep someone from undressing in front of you?

uh, bongo...i'm in the room........

HYE undressed despite the fact that someone was in the room?

HYE walked in on someone masturbating?

Yeah. I walked into the wrong room in my dorm, and there was a guy I was friend's with going at it pretty hard. Shocked, he quickly covered himself, and I couldn't help but grin and say, "Oops. Sorry." He thought for sure I'd blab about it, but I never said a word.

Have you ever had someone tell you that you were a frequent masturbatory fantasy of his or hers?

Yeah. I walked into the wrong room in my dorm, and there was a guy I was friend's with going at it pretty hard. Shocked, he quickly covered himself, and I couldn't help but grin and say, "Oops. Sorry." He thought for sure I'd blab about it, but I never said a word.

Have you ever had someone tell you that you were a frequent masturbatory fantasy of his or hers?

Only once, and it gave me an instant hardon.

HYE told anyone that?

No, but there's always hope

HYE told someone (not a SO) you think about them while masturbating?

A missed pair of panties in the couch... Oops!

HYE taken a piece of clothing with you to remember someone by?

No. I'm not much in the way of "souvenirs."

HYE heard the hosts doing it when you stayed somewhere as houseguests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back