Pennsylvania Gloryholes?

Alt Erd

Virgin
Thinking about exchanging blowjobs with someone in the area...
Anyone ever done the gloryhole thing? If so, was it set up or did you just stumble on it?

prefer anonymous sex

I have used various gloryholes in men's rooms, adult bookstores, park restrooms, etc and find the experience very satisfying, especially since I prefer to remain anonymous and am not really interested in knowing whose dick I am sucking or who is sucking me. There is also the advantage that, if the dick for some reason is not at all appealing, or if you change your mind about having your own sucked, you can exit/refuse without much fuss, just cover the hole. Try it, I think you'll like it.

kvet60 said:
I have used various gloryholes in men's rooms, adult bookstores, park restrooms, etc and find the experience very satisfying, especially since I prefer to remain anonymous and am not really interested in knowing whose dick I am sucking or who is sucking me. There is also the advantage that, if the dick for some reason is not at all appealing, or if you change your mind about having your own sucked, you can exit/refuse without much fuss, just cover the hole. Try it, I think you'll like it.
Sounds interesting. Did you ever meet someone there? In other words, set something up to be at a particular place / time and stay anonymous?

Where are you from?

TsLuverboy said:
anyone know of any gloryholes around the williamsport area?
I know there is an adult gift shop not too far from the Little League attractions on route 15 (I think it's rte 15). It's at the top of a big hill, right along the side of the road.
I've heard it's a sure thing for getting a bj. It's a little far for me though. I'm in Harrisburg.

No gloryhole plan

In my case it has always been a random activity,no plan, no prior expectation, just a case of being in a booth that has a hole and finding a dick coming through or putting my own through to see what the response is. Usually you can tell whether the person is interested or not and, if not, you move on, or if you have a lot of tokens you can bide your time until a willing recipient/giver comes in. I have to admit that I haven't done this here in MAryland for some time now because of concerns about STDs and police undercover guys lurking in adult bookstores. I would prefer getting in touch with someone reliable and clean and making private arrangements to meet somewhere convenient with no strings attached.

Did ya ever consider that some psyco could be on the other side of the wall with a straight razor? I've even heard of an instance where a guyOuch put super glue on a popsicle stick and when a cock came through the hole ,he grabbed it and put the stick on crossways to the hole!

Electraglide said:
Did ya ever consider that some psyco could be on the other side of the wall with a straight razor? I've even heard of an instance where a guyOuch put super glue on a popsicle stick and when a cock came through the hole ,he grabbed it and put the stick on crossways to the hole!
:rolleyes:

Back