Best blowjob you ever had

Cutestarr65

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Posts
401
Just curious. I like to hear the story of your best blowjob experience.

-CS
 
The best blow job I ever had was from a co-worker.

Sandy was about 15 years older than me and we had flirted a bit at the office. During a happy hour with some co-workers Sandy had a bit too much to drink and really ramped up her flirting with me.

Ultimately we left the bar together and started kissing in the parking lot.

She suggested we get in my car where we kissed and fondled each other for a bit. The next thing I know, she had her hand down my pants and soon my cock is out and in her hands. She stroked me a few times and then she lowered her mouth to my cock. I reached around and fondled her right breast while she went to town on my cock. I was pretty drunk so I am not sure how long it took, but it seems like I was ready to cum in just a few minutes.

I told her I was going to cum, fully expecting she would stop sucking me. She grunted something I didn't understand and kept sucking. She was using her tongue, swirling around the head of my cock and I lost it. I came hard. She slowed her sucking and tongue swirling, but never took my cock out of her mouth until I started to soften.

That was the beginning of a brief sexual relationship that was intense and highly satisfying.

It was memorable because of the situation, a co-worker, in a car in a public parking lot and the fact that she was so enthusiastic as well as talented in her blow job skills.

I have never met another woman since that had equal blow job talents.
 
Last edited:
When I was 22 my roommate, girlfriend and I were watching Beavis and Butthead. My roomate got up to run across the street for cigarettes. As soon as the door closed my girl yanked down my shorts and began sucking me off fast and furious, quickly turning my flaccid member hard. I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them and looked up the TV had Beavis and Butthead doing their head banging, rocking out in a delightful metaphor. My roomate could not have been gone long, and I blew my load as the door was opening. My lovely gal decided she must conceal the evidence which is something she'd not done before. Watching her eat my cum as she pulled up my shorts was hot. Then she greeted my roomie as if nothing ever happened. He never suspected a thing.
 
I don't know if it was the best, but it was definitely the most memorable. About 10 years ago, the girl I was dating at the time and I went to an all inclusive in Cancun. The second day we were there we met a nice couple and we started hanging out regularly during our week long stay. We built a rapport and there was definitely some sexual tension. The night before we were leaving we went out to dinner together, hit the bar, and then went to the night club for some dancing and all around fun. There was an interlude while the DJ took a brief break and the line waiting at the bar was kind of long. The woman was complaining about her feet hurting and wanted to go back and get different shoes. I was sweaty from dancing and wanted to change my shirt, so I volunteered to walk back to our rooms (which were in the same building, just on different floors) so we could change our attire. She ran into her room and grabbed some comfy shoes and then came with me to our room. I took off my shirt and was digging through my suitcase to pick out what I was going to wear when I felt her reach around me from behind and grab my cock. I was pretty drunk and I'm not sure I realized what was going on at first, but she quickly went and slid a hand into my pants and I instantly became erect. She said "we're going to have to make this quick" and then unbuckled my belt and pulled my shorts and underwear down. She quickly dropped to her knees and put my cock in her mouth. When I was ready to cum, she grabbed the t-shirt I just took off and made me shoot into it. She got up and told me I had better get dressed because we needed to get back before our dates figured out something was wrong. When we were riding down the elevator, she said she wanted more, but knew we didn't have time...but if there was opportunity, she was eager for me. Unfortunately that didn't work out as we left the next day, but I won't forget the experience.
 
When I was 22 my roommate, girlfriend and I were watching Beavis and Butthead. My roomate got up to run across the street for cigarettes. As soon as the door closed my girl yanked down my shorts and began sucking me off fast and furious, quickly turning my flaccid member hard. I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them and looked up the TV had Beavis and Butthead doing their head banging, rocking out in a delightful metaphor. My roomate could not have been gone long, and I blew my load as the door was opening. My lovely gal decided she must conceal the evidence which is something she'd not done before. Watching her eat my cum as she pulled up my shorts was hot. Then she greeted my roomie as if nothing ever happened. He never suspected a thing.


Hard to quantify THE best, but a couple days ago ranks right up there. We had been making plans for some wild sex at bedtime. We were cuddling on the couch when the next thing I know her head is in my lap. She pulled my cock out and slowly went to town. She was licking my shaft up and down slowly before finally taking me deep. I kept waiting for her to stop so we could go fulfill or sex plans upstairs. That never happened though. She moved to being really aggressive the way she was sucking me off. She swirl her tongue around my head before roughly taking me deep down her throat. She kept doing his over and over until I couldn't take it anymore. I warned her I was going to cum, still expecting her to stop. She didn't though. She kept up her work until I get collided down her throat. I could feel her throat contracting with every swallow of my cum.
 
Every blowjob is good as far as I'm concerned. I guess if I had to pick the best one it would be the one that my stepdaughter gave me in the kitchen of our house, just because it was so naughty. She was home from college, we were both in our swimsuits and I was talking to my wife, who was already in the pool lounging on a float, through the kitchen window. My sd was on her knees in her sexy little bikini and was doing an outstanding job on me. Although I tried very hard not to, I couldn't help but make a little noise when I came. My wife asked what happened and I told her that I stubbed my toe but that I was ok! We then went out to the pool as if nothing had happened.
 
My wife had been out with her coworkers for happy hour. I was sitting on the couch, watching TV. After she got home, she showered, and put on a sexy black gown. Without saying a word, she walked in, knelt in front of me, took out my cock and started giving me the best blow job of my life. I guess she felt guilty about what she had done at the bar with her friends, because she sucked me until I started cumming and swallowed it all. Then she got up and headed for the bedroom and said, "It's my turn now." She led me to the bed where I returned the favor.
 
Not only was this the best BJ I ever had we dated for 2 years after and to this day I still challenge any woman including porn stars to suck better than her. Now onto the story.

Wasn't really a date per say for she had a couple of hours to kill so she came over my apartment to meet me and talk. Well it was coming close to her having to leave and I felt I had to do something so I just kissed her and clearly she liked for she was kissing me back iand btw she was a MILF just so you know. So we are kissing and I haven't cum in 5 days and pulled out my cock for I was getting so hard and she stopped kissing me and just swallowed my cock whole. The suction was so intense I couldn't make a sound let alone get a word out. No more than 60 seconds later I was ready to blow and tried to warn her but I am not kidding I couldn't speak and had the biggest orgasm ever. She didn't miss a drop and kept on sucking with no intention of stopping. If I didn't know better I would have stayed with her just for the BJs.
 
I met a random couple at a bar once years ago. After a couple of hours they invited me back with them to their hotel room. She wanted to blow me which apparently he got off knowing. It wasn't the best bj ever technique wise, just interesting. (Most blowjobs aren't that interesting to me.)
 
Kathryn!! And experienced woman!!!!

She was 30 ... I was 26.

We had just fucked for the first time and we both came!! I pulled out still breathing hard.
She rolled over and grabbed my cock still covered in her juice and said "This is for you."
With that she stuffed my cock in her mouth. She had me hard again in no time. Kathryn proceeded to give me the BEST blow job EVER!
She licked me, sucked me, played with my balls, took my dick as far down her throat as she could handle. I came ... she swallowed my cum and licked her lips. Then she tongue kissed me. The taste of her juice mixed with my cum was exquisite!! :):heart:
I had many blow jobs before and after ... but not one as good as Kathryn!! :catroar:;)
 
Blowjob

Driving north on I55, my wife began rubbing my nipples while talking dirty to me. She was wearing a tshirt and a bikini bottom. She unzipped my shorts freeing my erect cock. While Im driving she sticks her beautiful bikini clad ass in the air facing the passenger window and begins to lick my shaft. She begins to deep throat me and I notice we are cruising next to a truckload of college guys. They are driving at the same speed watching my wifes ass. She reaches around and begins to finger her cunt while sucking me furiously. The guys are watching and taking pictures from the truck and I explode the biggest load of cum that I have ever squirted into her mouth. She gags but continues to suck and swallow until every drop is gone. I could barely keep the car on the road and it was the best bj I have ever had.
 
Nikki, she and I were on a date we went to the bar to meet with a few friends and she was drunk and high by the time we left. I was driving so I had only drank pop! I drove her to her place and she just dropped down and sucked it. I was watching her head go up and down people were walking by looking in seeing her do it. She was making the hottest sucking sounds. I came she swallowed and then she got up and left, making sure to say hi to her neighbor while walking in. That was what made it so good. The fact that he saw what she was doing and she said hi to him.

KC
 
Back
Top