Star Wars fans

Padmes baby daddy

Anakin Skywalker or as he should be called Crywalker lacked the balls to knock up Padme in my least incestous idea Obi Wan showed Padme why he was the master lol :)

Though you really don't want to know who I really have as her baby daddy lol

Last edited:
Anakin Skywalker or as he should be called Crywalker lacked the balls to knock up Padme in my least incestous idea Obi Wan showed Padme why he was the master lol :)

Though you really don't want to know who I really have as her baby daddy lol

Well now that you said that I do!

KC

Incest and My dirty mind

Well seeing as you asked nicely lol :) in short it's a dirty thought coming from watching Back To The Future one too many times and that very enjoyable Futurama episode lol

This might make you feel like you wish you hadn't asked but anyway your mistake lol :)

Any long time readers of the old EU books will know Han and Leia had three kids the twins Jaina and Jacen and Anakin Solo their youngest.

Now as any one that talks to me knows I have no love for Luke Skywalker but Han in Empire made me melt (like I imagine many women did though OT Vader was still the sexiest)

This being said when looking at the three Solo children as I see it Jaina was clearly Leia, Jacen was Luke and Anakin was Han. Why do I think this due to the fact Jaina looks a hell of a lot like Leia, Jacen was a moody tree hugger (I'm talking NJO series when they were teens so don't bring up his time as a darth as I'll get deeper into that later lol) then finally we come to what would become my obsession....Anakin Solo the youngest, the strongest in the force of his siblings and such wasted potential.

Anakin Solo was to be the hero of the NJO books instead of Jacen but because Lucas thinks we are stupid and let's face it I think he gets off on being a party pooper he had the roles switched.

Early on in the NJO series he quickly gets a girlfriend and we have frequent references to his dark good looks. Even in his last book Star By Star his own sister checks him out noticing how handsome he is.

Thus after his death my obsession only intensified and I shaped my own parring him off with any female character I pleased. Due to my fixation and a male friends own obsession with Padme I was quick to suggest the grandson of Vader timetravling and usurping his position in Padmes silk sheeted bed leading to him becoming his own grandfather.

Well thought out. I like you DS you think outside the box. Great now I'm thinking about your box!!!!:devil:

My only discrepancy here is that in the SW universe, unless I am mistaken and I might very well be, there is no time travel, unlike ST where all you need do is whip around the sun!

I love the fact that you know Futurama also. That causality episode was the tits. lol

"Well I killed my grand father and slept with my grand mother!!"

That is a neat idea. It worked in Clash of the titans and in Excalibur so why not here. I think after Luke ended up the whiny bitch he was. Vaders Grandson would have gone back again and smothered the little bastard in his sleep! I know I would have! :D

KC

Make up my own rules :)

Thanks hon I've never been one to stay inside the lines of a colouring book as playing without a rule book is more fun lol , Lucas and Micky Mouse might not belive in timetravel but they have no control over my Star Wars, I always loved how in Star Trek time travel was treated as no big deal just like another day at the office :)

Futurama ended before it's time sadly like many shows now, I think Anakin Solo would give his grandmother Padme better offspring maybe make Luke come out a bit more manly if he had a bit of Solo in his DNA.

No offence to Luke lovers I just like my movie guys more on the macho side lol :)

Thanks hon I've never been one to stay inside the lines of a colouring book as playing without a rule book is more fun lol , Lucas and Micky Mouse might not belive in timetravel but they have no control over my Star Wars, I always loved how in Star Trek time travel was treated as no big deal just like another day at the office :)

Futurama ended before it's time sadly like many shows now, I think Anakin Solo would give his grandmother Padme better offspring maybe make Luke come out a bit more manly if he had a bit of Solo in his DNA.

No offence to Luke lovers I just like my movie guys more on the macho side lol :)

Ok yes I didn't think of the Solo contingent. That manly mother fucker would have produced offspring that could do cock pushups lol So in that case your theory holds water that Luke would have been an real man and just gone to toshe station and got those power converters and told Owen to eat a dick!!!

As for the line of lovers forming Dark I was first. The others will just have to wait. Unless we all agree to get our freak on in a large room. I'm General Veers. he was the bomb till he died. He bitch slapped those rebel bastards on hoth!

KC

Boys their toys and Luke Skywalker growing some balls

Now now now you boys play nice don't want to have to spank anybody lol but anyhow I'd say cock push-ups should be a Mr universe test that would help sort the men from the boys :)

Thanks to Anakin Stud Solo nailing his grandmother Luke Skywalker would become....I don't know maybe Liam Solo (the taken movies are a guilty pleasure of mine) he'd be a happy go lucky He-man type then we'd have a more brutal new hope movie full of fucking and lots of Stormtrooper neck breaking.

I found it a tad lame that the books claimed Veers got crippled on Hoth when a snow speeder flew into his walker, the fact the empire trampled over the rebles on Hoth was one of the best parts of the movie.

Never been a fan of the good guys allways win, after all is evil so bad I ask you :)

Now now now you boys play nice don't want to have to spank anybody lol but anyhow I'd say cock push-ups should be a Mr universe test that would help sort the men from the boys :)

Thanks to Anakin Stud Solo nailing his grandmother Luke Skywalker would become....I don't know maybe Liam Solo (the taken movies are a guilty pleasure of mine) he'd be a happy go lucky He-man type then we'd have a more brutal new hope movie full of fucking and lots of Stormtrooper neck breaking.

I found it a tad lame that the books claimed Veers got crippled on Hoth when a snow speeder flew into his walker, the fact the empire trampled over the rebles on Hoth was one of the best parts of the movie.

Never been a fan of the good guys allways win, after all is evil so bad I ask you :)
Yeah, that was lame, especially when the entire movie is predicated on the fact that the Empire is striking back. They run the Rebels ragged the entire film.

And yes. The best villains have always been the ones who didn't see themselves as villains

I am sure we will play super well! I know I play well with others! ;)

I was thinking Jason Bourne Solo.(One of my guilty pleasures) But Liam Solo would be pretty kick ass, Or Jack Bauer Solo, Ethan Hunt Solo. Anything but Luke am a fucking baby Skywalker.

If that were the case I would maybe cheer for the rebels. Who really were nothing more then a bunch of terrorists refusing to get in line. lol

I am up to snuf better than most on the expanded universe though I still have copious amounts of reading to do!

Episode 8 and onwards

Here's hoping when making episode 8 and 9 10 11 etc they take the good stuf from the decades worth of books while ditching the crap to add some weight to what I fear may otherwise end up being a rather bland Scfi universe if they don't.

Though either way it won't affect my personal cannon :)

Here's hoping when making episode 8 and 9 10 11 etc they take the good stuf from the decades worth of books while ditching the crap to add some weight to what I fear may otherwise end up being a rather bland Scfi universe if they don't.

Though either way it won't affect my personal cannon :)

I hope so! But Lucas shit the bed then sold to Disney who have a shit record for playing only to what will make money! Pretty soon we will see Star wars anime movies, Spin off sitcoms and worst of all Star Wars after school specials. If there is a dollar to be made Disney will do it.

Did you ever see that fucking awful SW Christmas special with Bea Arthur! Yikes that was bad.

They should do a movie based on a a detachment of Star destroyers and their dealing with different systems. Away from the Emperor, away from the Rebels make a nice piece on the everyday lives of the Empire who are just doing their job and what they feel is right! Hell even Schindler list had nice Germans. Why does every member of the Empire have to be pure fucking evil! Then when they write one in the first thing he does is betray the First Order!!! I mean what the shit! Though I liked Finn in the film. A black Han Solo, in it for himself yet honor bound to save the day!

Dark I think we should pool our considerable resources and our obvious sexual attraction to each other :devil: and write a good script for a side story away from the main film line! Though I feel I am about to be sued just for mentioning such a thing!

Let me know!
:D
KC

Last edited:
The Disney Effect and Finns blandness

I'm personally waiting for a super Disney high school setting where Vader is the principal with a overbearing Palpatine as superintendent. Instead of the fighting the darkside our now teen heroes of Han Luke and Leia have to battle the forces of homework, pimples and raging hormones! :)

Christmas specials are always a bad idea, shame that they keep trying to insist on doing it for many a franchise.

Finn was a tad bland for me, right off the bat he is shitting his Stormtrooper panties about the mass murder of what seemed to be a village of half a dozen people. Am I really to believe this is the first mission he's been on when he's been told to kill people, how on earth did he pass basic training with that kind of attitude to or is he like the jumped up little shit that plays Call Of Duty 24/7 and thinks they are they next Rambo till they get put in a real life situation and find in real war there are no cheat codes.

I think Finn needed to be more the model solider, maybe of had a friend close to him be a "I'm done killing I'm a man of peace" character. Had the friend disobey a direct order and killed right in front of him, just little things to gradually wear down his belief in the first order. Something to make me feel that Finn was more then just another generic "good guy to the core".

Hell maybe even take the Enemy of the State approach and have something end up in his possession that incriminates him to look like a traitor turning his once bright military career upside down, giving him no choice but to run for his pure selfish survival. Oh and throw in him sharing a bunk with Phasma to give their scenes more weight and her personally gunning for the traitor despite some mixed feelings with him being her former lover.

The first order like the empire is a bit ridiculous with anyone serving being either pure evil, a clone or brainwashed. I'd like to see some 9 to 5 guys and girls that are just normal people that believe in maintaining order and cashing their pay check on a Friday afternoon.

If I had a gold coin for every time a guy (and even girls) that I hardly knew claimed I was attracted to them I'd be so utterly stinking rich to the point I'd have to find things to waste money on lol :)

I'm more interested in my own cannon then giving CPR to the "official" one and mine is not something everyone would enjoy lol though feel free to drop me a PM :)

Last edited:
I'm personally waiting for a super Disney high school setting where Vader is the principal with a overbearing Palpatine as superintendent. Instead of the fighting the darkside our now teen heroes of Han Luke and Leia have to battle the forces of homework, pimples and raging hormones! :)

Christmas specials are always a bad idea, shame that they keep trying to insist on doing it for many a franchise.

Finn was a tad bland for me, right off the bat he is shitting his Stormtrooper panties about the mass murder of what seemed to be a village of half a dozen people. Am I really to believe this is the first mission he's been on when he's been told to kill people, how on earth did he pass basic training with that kind of attitude to or is he like the jumped up little shit that plays Call Of Duty 24/7 and thinks they are they next Rambo till they get put in a real life situation and find in real war there are no cheat codes.

I think Finn needed to be more the model solider, maybe of had a friend close to him be a "I'm done killing I'm a man of peace" character. Had the friend disobey a direct order and killed right in front of him, just little things to gradually wear down his belief in the first order. Something to make me feel that Finn was more then just another generic "good guy to the core".

Hell maybe even take the Enemy of the State approach and have something end up in his possession that incriminates him to look like a traitor turning his once bright military career upside down, giving him no choice but to run for his pure selfish survival. Oh and throw in him sharing a bunk with Phasma to give their scenes more weight and her personally gunning for the traitor despite some mixed feelings with him being her former lover.

The first order like the empire is a bit ridiculous with anyone serving being either pure evil, a clone or brainwashed. I'd like to see some 9 to 5 guys and girls that are just normal people that believe in maintaining order and cashing their pay check on a Friday afternoon.

If I had a gold coin for every time a guy (and even girls) that I hardly knew claimed I was attracted to them I'd be so utterly stinking rich to the point I'd have to find things to waste money on lol :)

I'm more interested in my own cannon then giving CPR to the "official" one and mine is not something everyone would enjoy lol though feel free to drop me a PM :)

Wait so you are not attracted to me? :D Just flirting my dear.

I will pm you, I want to start a back and forth about SW universe.

KC

Bitch Factor

Oh I should of warned my personality is 25% bitchiness, nothing personal hon just my dry sense of humour and like marmite its not everyone's cup of tea :)

My PM box is open to all, it's only the rude fuckers I don't respond to :)

Oh I should of warned my personality is 25% bitchiness, nothing personal hon just my dry sense of humour and like marmite its not everyone's cup of tea :)

My PM box is open to all, it's only the rude fuckers I don't respond to :)

Do you hear that! All you rude fuckers can eat shit!!!!

:D

KC

Now now now

Now now now let's not turn this thread into a talk about poop as that strikes me as the Gungan way of thinking lol. I know most hate the Ewoks but at least they look so cute, if I could genocide one alien race in science fiction it would be the Gungans.

You are preaching to the choir girl!

Ewoks were cute yes and even though Return is part of the holy trilogy it was by for the weakest, Ewoks helping that opinion.

I also hated how in the cantena on Tattooine there were a million races that you never saw again. Or if you did it was very sparingly!

KC

Human supremacy

Let's be proud as a species, humans are the ultimate race in the gaxaly lol :) If ETs did invade us for real the desire to survive could actually unite us as a planet unless we were too busy fighting each other. In which case we'd either all be getting anal probed or in the better case scenario we'd join a Borg collective and serve a chick with way too much makeup and wires out the top of her head.

There was a point I was trying to make......oh yes HUMANS TO RULE THE GAXALY! :)

Let's be proud as a species, humans are the ultimate race in the gaxaly lol :) If ETs did invade us for real the desire to survive could actually unite us as a planet unless we were too busy fighting each other. In which case we'd either all be getting anal probed or in the better case scenario we'd join a Borg collective and serve a chick with way too much makeup and wires out the top of her head.

There was a point I was trying to make......oh yes HUMANS TO RULE THE GAXALY! :)

I think the anal probe would be better then being a mindless drone. but the probing, would have to be administered be one hot ass alien, terren in form of course. :D

KC

Up the butt or being a drone

Personally I'd love to fly a Borg cube, I mean to me it's so fucking cool looking and the green lights look so pretty :)

Am I the only one that wants Finn to be the descendant of Mace Windu, I mean in those old KOTOR games practically every character on your crew has force potential so why can't we shake things up and have two Jedis in training maybe get Snoke (who I can't stop seeing as Gollum) to lead Kylo Benny boy a hand so we can have a more lightsaber brawl and not just two characters having the same glow stick fight again and again for three fucking movies :)

Personally I'd love to fly a Borg cube, I mean to me it's so fucking cool looking and the green lights look so pretty :)

Am I the only one that wants Finn to be the descendant of Mace Windu, I mean in those old KOTOR games practically every character on your crew has force potential so why can't we shake things up and have two Jedis in training maybe get Snoke (who I can't stop seeing as Gollum) to lead Kylo Benny boy a hand so we can have a more lightsaber brawl and not just two characters having the same glow stick fight again and again for three fucking movies :)
I say bring back Mace Fucking Windu as if he survived his fall. Maybe like a jaded not quite a Jedi not quite a Sith character.

Mace spin off movie

Let's have a Mace spin off movie with him taking on womp rats on a commercial starship, throw in a few others maybe Jar Jar who gets eaten by the Womp rats then have Windu deal with the rats the only way he can by swearing and cutting them up with his lightsaber of justice :)

God I think I've had too much coffee today:)

Let's have a Mace spin off movie with him taking on womp rats on a commercial starship, throw in a few others maybe Jar Jar who gets eaten by the Womp rats then have Windu deal with the rats the only way he can by swearing and cutting them up with his lightsaber of justice :)

God I think I've had too much coffee today:)
"Wookie motherfucker,do you speak it?!? What does Master Yoda look like? Does he look like a bitch?"

Back