Why do older men become bi-curious?

I am 51 but i started 6 years ago after an almost fatal mugging. I had help when an older widdower invited for a drink and had come in my mouth and ass by the time left.

A good Samaritan lol
 
My theory

is, the closer we get to death, the more we want to be sure we don't have regrets come the day. In my case, the idea was planted by a hot woman I was having very filthy chats with on here. She mentioned one day that she thought it would be very arousing to see two guys having sex. I'd never really thought about it before then, but she and I discussed it and I started looking at bisexual and gay porn. Some gay stuff still makes me squirm (I couldn't possibly kiss a guy), but the MFM stuff relly got me going. To the extent that I mentioned it to my wife about a year ago. She was, shall we say, not in favour of the idea. But I still fantasise about us in bed with another man, sharing his cock. I may get desperate enough to have a one to one with a guy, if I can find one, but my ideal would be a threesome with my wife. Or possibly another couple. And then, I can go for quite some time, without wanting cock at all. I think.
 
Jumping in a little late, I find that I'm fascinated by this phenomenon. There have been some really interesting ideas floated around in this thread.

For my part, I had one gay experience in my high school days, and lived first in shame of it, theN, as years passed I just ignored it because i was heavily into women and considered myself hetero. I'm 47 now and over the past year I found myself enjoying the bisexual pics thread that Tom Boner really ought to be famous for because he so consistently finds hot pictures.

I started finding the mmf pictures really turning me on, and realized that my tastes were changing. I let myself open up and let that happen for the first time in my life. As a result, I let myself explore the idea of enjoying a cock. That evolved into a realization that I would be very good at sucking a cock and a growing desire to do so. I began practicing and returned to an old idea I'd abandoned of tasting my own cum just to see if I could handle tasting another mans cum. I'm still not 100% that I enjoy it, but I know now that I could receive another mans cum, and at the very least enjoy that he was enjoying being able to cum in my mouth, or down my throat.

I've practiced to the extent that I know I xm deep throat a decent sized cock and I have developed a real desire to pleasure a man. It's not so much intimacy but my desire is very passionate. I am looking forward to a real opportunity.

That leads to the difficulty that others have expressed here. I'm married. My wife is as straight as a girl can be. We have a good sex life...no complaints there, and no desire at all to risk damaging our relationship. I have no idea how to safely and successfully follow through with my desires, but I plan to, if I can meet those criteria.

It makes sense, as others have said, that another man in similar circumstances would be perfect.

As for labels, I really don't care about them. Society has opened up. I have more compassion than ever for the plight of lgbt issues, especially because I am now allowing myself to admit that I'm bisexual before the act. I thought at first that bi-curious would be more fitting but the truth is, I am attracted to some men now. I e met a couple that I envisioned myself on my knees in front of them, playing with their cock. If they could have read my mind and given consent, they'd have received one hell of a blow job, but as yet no circumstances have warranted my speaking up.

Do any others have ideas of safe ways that men in these circumstances can explore their nature in the real world? Apparently, I'm not alone.

Side note: right now, my ultimate fantasy would be to find a husband and wife. If love to share a cock with a woman too. That is so fuckin' hot.
I feel the Exact same way..but I have had a few wonerful experiences lately.The first time the cum explodes in your mouth... you will never forget it. Wish I could find a regular safe buddy.
 
I feel the Exact same way..but I have had a few wonerful experiences lately.The first time the cum explodes in your mouth... you will never forget it. Wish I could find a regular safe buddy.

Me too!
 
I am enjoying this conversation, too. It is very interesting to see so many other guys having the same thoughts and feelings.
 
past curious

I think why I took an interest in guys was after getting into cross dressing it was a natural way to go , also although my sexual mind is still very active my old todger isn't that active now and i don't always get an errection although I can still cum, but now it doesn't matter because I don't need a stiff one to give a guy pleasure and that is something I really enjoy doing now. And I think there a far more older guys that find it easier to get pleasure with another guy with no attachment than getting involved with a female.
 
I wish I knew but the urgent have bi sex in my panties is beginning to become overwhelming
 
I think why I took an interest in guys was after getting into cross dressing it was a natural way to go , also although my sexual mind is still very active my old todger isn't that active now and i don't always get an errection although I can still cum, but now it doesn't matter because I don't need a stiff one to give a guy pleasure and that is something I really enjoy doing now. And I think there a far more older guys that find it easier to get pleasure with another guy with no attachment than getting involved with a female.

I'd love to pm you but you have no contact details
 
I feel the Exact same way..but I have had a few wonerful experiences lately.The first time the cum explodes in your mouth... you will never forget it. Wish I could find a regular safe buddy.

Everyone is wishing for a regular safe buddy to have. Lets make it a new years resolution. At the very least, some regular online friends to help them explore their fantasies.
 
Everyone is wishing for a regular safe buddy to have. Lets make it a new years resolution. At the very least, some regular online friends to help them explore their fantasies.

I enjoy communicating with other men who understand the desires.
I'm even open to email and possibly exchanging pics
 
I'm in my early 70s, happily married, and I fantasize constantly about sucking a cock. I'm not attracted to men - nothing about them interests me except what's between their legs. I love to wear panties (I'm wearing a nylon and lace pair now) and spend more time than I should scouring tumblr for pics and videos of hard cocks in sheer panties.

I haven't a clue about why I've come to feel this way, and I don't think I'll ever act out my cock sucking fantasies. Ah, if only my wife were to grow a cock. . .
 
Older guys

I am 71lwife died suddenly. Found myself with a sissy, and loved it. Together twice, and I dont think I am really gay. But, I sure loved her, as she looked and acted femme. A great and rare sexual experience.
 
I love this discussion so much, I decided to become a new member here😛

I'm married and in my 50's, and our sex life is still quite decent. But I would have to say in the past 10 to 15 years, I have fantasized about have gay sex. I have never acted on it. About 5 years ago, I went through a phase where I thought about crossdressing. Nothing ever became of it, other than I would wear panties in the hotel room when I was on business trips. Lately all I think about is visiting a
bathhouse. I guess it will always be a fantasy. My wife however does fuck me in the ass with a dildo.,🤑
 
Everyone is wishing for a regular safe buddy to have. Lets make it a new years resolution. At the very least, some regular online friends to help them explore their fantasies.

I enjoy communicating with other men who understand the desires.
I'm even open to email and possibly exchanging pics

I am open to corresponding with those on this thread

Quite a few of us it would seem...keep the dream alive. :caning:
 
I may have posted this elsewhere before, but I don't think so. For me, my curiosity I can pinpoint exactly. My first wife and I had discussed having a 3 some, I assumed the 3rd person would be female. She told me the thought of 2 guys playing excited her very much, clearly as much as the thought of watching her with another woman did me. So after much discussion and thought, I came to the realization that if I was expecting her to do something for me, I should be open and try it for her, what started as toying with the idea became a full blown obsession until I realized I wanted it probably more than she did. I was approaching 30 at the time and had never considered it before. Men still don't ever turn my head, women still do daily, I love womens bodies and am definitely not gay, but sex is fun and im willing now.
 
I may have posted this elsewhere before, but I don't think so. For me, my curiosity I can pinpoint exactly. My first wife and I had discussed having a 3 some, I assumed the 3rd person would be female. She told me the thought of 2 guys playing excited her very much, clearly as much as the thought of watching her with another woman did me. So after much discussion and thought, I came to the realization that if I was expecting her to do something for me, I should be open and try it for her, what started as toying with the idea became a full blown obsession until I realized I wanted it probably more than she did. I was approaching 30 at the time and had never considered it before. Men still don't ever turn my head, women still do daily, I love womens bodies and am definitely not gay, but sex is fun and im willing now.

Here's to hoping you find what you're looking for!
 
Back
Top