Throat-pumping!

Was you reading my emails a few hours ago?? :confused: :eek:
I was only just talking about this.
I love sucking on a guy, but I also love
having my head over the side of the bed, and have is cock deep in my throat, fucking it. Its easier to go deep throat, so far down your balls deep.
So when I'm like that, my body's there open and accessible for any type of tit or pussy play, while I can either be a lazy throat fucked woman, or enjoy massaging his balls, or playing with his butt cheeks.
Keep your spit to yourself, but I wouldn't mind a slap or two, I don't mind a little hair pulling, my husband has done it in the throws of passion while doing doggie, while his other hand is on my shoulder, as he tries to get as much of my greedy bitch on him as possible.
Force? Me? Hahahahahaha
If I don't want it I wont have it, and if I do want it :D
Forced as in sexy play yes, but my husband isn't into it, so that's an experience left wanting.



I will try new things, but no one has ever 'trained me', that's just not me

I second Sidonie's suggestion of upside down head off the bed. That is the best position for throat fucking in my opinion. All he has to do is thrust! I have mastered the deep throat (happens after 10yrs of sucking the same cock) but he still enjoys when I pretend to gag a lil or make noises as though it can't be done. ;) Moans of pleasure from both parties are a must. Groan out my name or tell me you are going to rape my throat for hours. I'd be a hot mess.
As far as how I like it to be done I like having a hand around my throat, him feeling his cock threw me... sexy. But mostly I want him to enjoy it, so I try to get as many different techniques in before he reaches the point of no return.

Same is true for me. lying on a bed with my head hanging over the edge puts me in a position where my mouth and throat are forced to open. Once there, it is such a helpless position and the feeling that he is in control and using me for his pleasure gets to be a real turn on.

I have always had something for dominant men who play a little rough. Naked and getting my throat fucked certainly offers a man that opportunity

I have always loved rough sex, and what you describe is one of the things I loved! Still do. Especially with me laying on my back and the male "throat fucking" me while standing over me and with full access to my boobies and head.

I learned many years ago how to swallow almost any man, and I don't mind him being in control of me as I am naturally submissive, with only one caveat. Often I need to take a breath. :D So my partner needs to be aware of this and pull out of my throat once in awhile so I can take a breath. It is hard to breathe while a man is deep down my throat.

8hr0QkP.jpg

As yet, I can only take a throat fucking in this position.

tumblr_nkybzxIfmH1sw8qefo1_400.gif

I have yet to master taking it like this. :eek:
 
I'm so wet thinking about the last time I got a good throat fuck. I definitely need one, soon.
 
Oh, what fun! And a little bit of...forceful encouragement never hurts. Ok, it might hurt, but that adds to it. ;)

From the top is the easier of the two, imo. Can be a tad overwhelming at first, especially when being held down. I like that part, though. :eek:
gorgeous-sluts-sucking-cocks-collection-by-deep-throat-enthusiasts5.gif



I LOVE the idea of this one. Maybe one day. Soon. :cattail:
66ec9344e7e48a016d64c2c769622576.19.jpg
 
OMG May I join you ladies in the desire for this. What a nice thread and love the videos. It has been so long since I even tasted a man, If and when I get a chance I will beg him to do this to me.
 
OMG May I join you ladies in the desire for this. What a nice thread and love the videos. It has been so long since I even tasted a man, If and when I get a chance I will beg him to do this to me.

You don't have to beg with me Darlin :heart: I am yours anytime you want my Cock down your throat :)
 
An ex loved to fuck my face. Pretty sure he liked it more than my pussy. It grew on me the more we did it...now I miss it. Not him, just the face fucking. The way it feels when a cock slides down my throat, stretching it. So good.
 
8hr0QkP.jpg

As yet, I can only take a throat fucking in this position.

tumblr_nkybzxIfmH1sw8qefo1_400.gif

I have yet to master taking it like this. :eek:

If the top two pics are you, have to say impressed buy both the cock and your skills.

Both of us love giving head, and wifey has taught me well how to relax and take a nice big cock into my throat. She's an expert and does it to me often, but other than practicing with her Realdoe or any of our other toys, my experience is limited since finding a big cock to suck is hard sometimes.

Would definitely love to be able to experience and be good at sucking like the bottom picture though. Would be cumming all over myself with a big cock doing that to me.
 
Yes head over the side of the bed, tried and tested method. Like both giving and receiving this way
 
Last time we were together I did the head over the side of the bed thing for the first time, FUCK was that good! Just a few more weeks and I get to do it again, I love it :D
 
An ex loved to fuck my face. Pretty sure he liked it more than my pussy. It grew on me the more we did it...now I miss it. Not him, just the face fucking. The way it feels when a cock slides down my throat, stretching it. So good.

YES,YES,YES!!! I love being aggressively throat fucked! I was introduced to this practice by my best friend Larry when we were both teenagers. His cock was HUGE! Much bigger than mine was, At first I could barely fit it in my mouth, but with determination and a lot of practice he was finally able to force his entire cock all the way down my throat! I LOVED IT!! I was unable to breathe when it was all the way down, but by swallowing, I would use my throat muscles to squeeze and massage his cock til he came. I would have to stop periodically to come up for air but go down immediately after. This only became a problem when he held onto my head preventing me from coming up as he fucked my throat! I loved the slutty way it made me feel to be "used" this way. I still do
 
Back
Top