Group Masturbation Chat

starryganpost

Experienced
Joined
Oct 16, 2013
Posts
67
Hi

I was thinking of exploring this particular kink of mine via some sort of group chat function after getting the idea in another thread http://http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1017518.

Ideally I'm looking for 5 or 6 people, with a balance between guys and gals who would be interested in exploring this, with an (optimistic) view to organising something for the weekend.

I do realise that the odds are I will get replies from about 500 men and no women, but I thought it was worth a shot. PM or reply.
 
Great to have you two on board! Could you post your genders (can't find them in your profiles!) either here or in a PM to me? If we get one or two more then it looks like all systems go!
 
I am a male who is interested.
What is the media to do this? Hangouts? Skype?
 
Masturbation club

Sounds great,tho bein real it be loads of us men watchin each other wank with cumunder havin time of her life watchin all of us ! Happily let any lady watch if she wanted to ,i like to please my women :)
 
As some of the others have said, I would be down but definitely not if it's just a bunch of guys.
A few girls volunteer (and it looks like they have) and I'm definitely in. Never done it before.
 
I may do it if the turn out of people is okay. I would assume hang out or tiny chat would be the best option. I'm female.
 
I'd love to join in and share with women and men alike. It would be a lot of fun to take turns sharing our fetishes and learning from each other!
 
masturbation sharing

Would love to be a part of your group. I am a male, like so many of the others but...

Yahoo messenger is my preference

showyouwi
 
For the people who keep messaging me. . . I'm not really interested in watching one guy alone.

I assume this post was about group masturbation, which I'm keen on. So a group of people masturbating together, me included if it does happen.

Hopefully all of us on cam, that'd be fun. I can show off my plushies.
 
For the people who keep messaging me. . . I'm not really interested in watching one guy alone.

I assume this post was about group masturbation, which I'm keen on. So a group of people masturbating together, me included if it does happen.

Hopefully all of us on cam, that'd be fun. I can show off my plushies.

I'm in, let's do it now...
 
Good plushie is so hard to find these days. I'm male and this sounds fun, if the timing works.
 














Thank you for all the replies folks! As it stands, we have 12 guys, 2 gals (I'm assuming by your photo NightNurse that you're a gal) and 2 not sure what genders; to be honest its a more balanced turnout than I expected. I'd like to keep the group relatively small, at least to start out with, so assuming the two ladies are in, maybe me plus 2 other guys? With room for another lady if she volunteers? I think any bigger than that and it will get too hard to coordinate.

In terms of method of interaction, Skype is what I currently use but i've never had a group chat on any platform; does anyone have any experience of what works best? I'm happy to download/sign up to something else if it'll work well, but out of sheer laziness skype is my default preference. A lot of replies seem to be from North America, while I'm UK based, so i'll throw out 1 am Sunday morning GMT (which is 8pm Saturday Eastern time, I think) as an initial possible time to have this chat. How does that suit people?

As implied above, we won't need all the guys who have expressed an interest (though if it goes well, repeat sessions are definitely on the table) so let me know whether the time suits, the platform which works for you and we'll see if we can narrow it down from there. And ladies, please let me know whether the time/platforms above work for you, because you are pretty vital to getting a nice gender balance for this thing to work. Thanks again everyone for such enthusiasm!
 
male here and love the chance next time to do this on cam.
open for group or one on one. in person if local
 
I'm male and if we get a good mix of men and women, mostly women my preference then I'm down.
 
Well I did suggest tiny chat or hang out. I'm not sure you can have group video calls in Skype.
 
Back
Top