Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay time for everyone to get naked get with your favorite partner and rub them down with skinny dip scented massage oil

at the moment a litle buzzzed but war likes me that why I am sooooo agreeable that way LOL
plus got my sirius radio-Hair Nation on, another thing that puts me in great mood * the best thing of all i get my babe (war) three days this weekend!!!! :D:D:D:D:heart::heart::heart::heart:

sounds like all great things :)

okay time for everyone to get naked get with your favorite partner and rub them down with skinny dip scented massage oil

Ummm...I think you are the only one here who actually has a partner....sigh.

Oh, well....who wants to get slickered up?

I'm so glad...that was awful, but I'm glad you weren't hurt worse. Must have scared Warl0ock something fierce....did you give him gray hair?;)

LMAO!!!! OH YES I have given him ALL of them! was scarier for him than me probably, I am surprised how crappy it was I am usually a bounce back kinfdof girl SUX to get old!

hello JW

LMAO!!!! OH YES I have given him ALL of them! was scarier for him than me probably, I am surprised how crappy it was I am usually a bounce back kinfdof girl SUX to get old!

hello JW

she is lying I didn't know her when I was 14 when I got my first grays

Yeah, don't bounce back quite as well these days. But lucky for you, Mr. W looks sexy with gray hair:D

hello JW

umm oh sorry didnt mean it like that I meant your favorite cyber partner

Well, mine went to bed, sigh. ;):rolleyes:

Ummm...I think you are the only one here who actually has a partner....sigh.

Oh, well....who wants to get slickered up?

OMG! LOVE skinny dip have to check it out, Athena's parties
That slickery thing has been one of my fantasies for years, we had a videos but an't find it , it was so cool, plastic & slippery!

ok need a vote....
i feel a head ache coming on so War say s I am sure sucking my dick will get rid of it... what do you think? I am thinking ibuprofen or percocet but he seems convinced the dick in the key. lol
to suck
or pop a pill then suck is the question

ok need a vote....
i feel a head ache coming on so War say s I am sure sucking my dick will get rid of it... what do you think? I am thinking ibuprofen or percocet but he seems convinced the dick in the key. lol
to suck

Men always think that will work...but the secret is that first you do it the other way around...then, what headache? See? Then you are good to go!

ok need a vote....
to suck

haha well not sure but maybe take the pill first?

yes, finger yourself and imagine me watching you and stroking while you finger yourself wanting to taste you, lick you.

tumblr_lzjpz1DRGe1qatn9jo1_500.gif

Great pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back