Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Sinking into scalding water an inch at a time, feeling my skin blush pink in the heat and the pulse run through my fingertips as I trace them up my thighs.

I love baths. Hot ones. Thought I'd share.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/IMAG0088_zpsbd5fbdfc.jpg

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/IMAG0084_zps6aaf8765.jpg

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/IMAG0089_zps48a6f356.jpg

Do you enjoy cum-baths? :rolleyes:

Thank you for the views, Calypso. :rose:

Since you all asked so nicely ;) there's something intimately dirty and erotic about a guy shooting his cum all over me, my nipples, lips. Almost possessive, like being marked, used and abused. It's downright sexy.

Since you all asked so nicely ;) there's something intimately dirty and erotic about a guy shooting his cum all over me, my nipples, lips. Almost possessive, like being marked, used and abused. It's downright sexy.

I would love to exploit you like this. :devil:

Ohhh, that naughtiness is such a turn on. I'm kind of like that too; the more forbidden it is, the sweeter it tastes. :devil:

marry me? :eek::heart:

I'd be happy to help you with that.

Oh Dear God!!! :devil:

Saving my cum....

Love to shoot my big, hot load all over your sexy face, lips,
hot tits C. Love that it is so naughty, dirty!
Also that you love it too...
:cool:

Well Caly .. a Marriage proposal, exploit it, offers for 2 weeks .. :eek: .. all I can offer is that we enjoy A Lot in Common ;) !!!! .. But your across the pond
Damned the Bad Luck .. :( ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Now if you could just read this and record it. . .I bet you nail it on the first take.

Just playing, but come on, a guy can imagine, right?

Back