Ladies and gents, I present you with...

I am certainly subscribing to this thread...you are beautiful...so many naughty ideas about you :p

We love you here Calypso be safe and take it easy. That fixie bike sounds like a crazy trip. I can hardly manage braking downhill the normal way let alone being forced to keep peddling. YIKES!!!! Good luck and we support you through all things!:heart:

Thank you :) and for the other message, I know I'll feel better and be on the up soon, just need to persevere. You guys are all really sweet, too.

That's nice to hear. We all have our ups and downs, but not giving up is what really matters. Besides, you'll find plenty of support here. :)

You are loved on this thread, that's evident. So glad to know you. You are incredible.

Well, I went shopping cause that always makes me feel better and I need winter boots, but I ended up buying my first proper lipstick, which I feel is like a milestone in a girl's life.
Feels amaaazing.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/lp1_zpse102c781.png

I'm happy now ^-^

aaand Ozrod, I also bought hold ups. So if you're very nice, I may take a few photos later on ;) Right, I'm off to the corner shop to buy batteries, cereal and dark chocolate...

Over and out x

you do look very happy, and there is no better site than a happy woman. I hope the batteries and dark chocolate keep that good mood going.

Well, I went shopping cause that always makes me feel better and I need winter boots, but I ended up buying my first proper lipstick, which I feel is like a milestone in a girl's life.
Feels amaaazing.

I'm happy now ^-^

aaand Ozrod, I also bought hold ups. So if you're very nice, I may take a few photos later on ;) Right, I'm off to the corner shop to buy batteries, cereal and dark chocolate...

Over and out x
sooo...whatcha going to do with that lipstick?

DSCN0628_zps7751289b.jpg

DSCN0654_zpsbeb3718b.jpg

Amazing!! I have a bit of a panty fetish and these got me excited immediately!!

Okay grown up girl with the very very gorgeous grown up smile :D .......

What ya got for me. :devil:

And later we can trade hat pics. I have a special supplier that I'm now trying to work out how I can anonymously hook you up with.

Oz

Feels amaaazing.

I'm happy now ^-^

Over and out x

amazing!!! that is all I can say. Very Cute and a very hot body!!!!

So you're kinda feeling better, then? If so, then SWEET!

If not, then, uh. Um. Get better soon!

*presents digital bouquet*

You should probably take the topless picture down from Photobucket before it gets Term of Service'd.

There are better adult websites for that. Including just uploading things here.

You should probably take the topless picture down from Photobucket before it gets Term of Service'd.

How do I upload straight onto here? Looked in the FAQs and couldn't find it.

upload

Did you see the button for attachments at the bottom of the post screen?
Meaning scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen before you post a comment and you should see a button that says manage attachments

also your private messages are full

Attachments

• Screenshot-1.gif
    Screenshot-1.gif
    18 KB · Views: 2,932

unless she has the album marked private... you can still imbed images from a private album but the bucket brigade will leave them alone...

Wait, you're studying English Lit? Where were all the girls like you when I was majoring in that?!?!

Do you have a favorite author?

Um, I love Margeret Atwood and AS Byatt. But since I started my course I've studied a whole lot that I've really enjoyed and didn't expect to.
Also D.H. Lawrence. His novels, not his smutty poetry :D

Back