Story Idea: Sister Swapping

MaesterAelix

Virgin
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Posts
19
Hey hey there all you wonderful Literotica folks...

I've got a story in my head I'd love to be put to paper (or, if it already is, I'd love to read them).

Sister Swapping
A brother trades his sister to his friend - to enjoy having sex with his friends sister. (older brothers, younger sisters)

Preferably told from one, or both, of the sisters perspectives. At first it would be private trades, but then it becomes larger groups.

Perhaps this could include more brother/sister combos then the two boys.

- part of why this excites me, in a way, is that older brothers are supposed to protect their little sisters from such things. So there should be a good shock of betrayal feeling at first, but the the kinkyness and dirtyness of the sex kicks in and it becomes awesome.

If you post this, please let me know. If you have any other questions, let me know =D
 
Its an okay idea but sisters aren't property and aren't keen to be treated as such.

You're trying to tell the story from their point of view too which means you are going to have to really get across why a brother swap is something shed going along with.

You could have one sister really have the hots for brothers friend then coerce the other sister into being with her brother. Id make the two sisters radically different though instead of both super sluts looking for any available dick,

One girl using the safety of "just girl talk" to get another one to do what she needs her to do could be hot if written well.

Two sex maniacs and you've got a same ol' same ol' story imo.
 
if the big brothers are protective, maybe the sisters feel they owe them obedience...
 
You could have one sister really have the hots for brothers friend then coerce the other sister into being with her brother. Id make the two sisters radically different though instead of both super sluts looking for any available dick,

One girl using the safety of "just girl talk" to get another one to do what she needs her to do could be hot if written well.


That is something worth exploring. It could all be centered around the one girl that has the hots. The 'meek' one could end up saying the 'critical moment' line of "Well...uh... if you're gunna fuck my brother, then i'm gunna fuck yours!" or something equally silly.

The wanton one calls her bluff, and starts talking to the brothers - and gets them part of the plan.
 
Back
Top