sort of a weird question

MrHappy212

Experienced
What do you call a dom that expresses animistic traits, not just during sex? Is there a name for this?

I know that a lot of people tend to give into their animal instincts during sex but most revert back to being human afterwards... I'm asking about those who are constantly in "Alpha" mode. I'm writing a story and describing my MC as a beast is getting a bit old and makes it sound like some werewolf fantasy when it isn't meant to be...

What do you call a dom that expresses animistic traits, not just during sex? Is there a name for this?

I know that a lot of people tend to give into their animal instincts during sex but most revert back to being human afterwards... I'm asking about those who are constantly in "Alpha" mode. I'm writing a story and describing my MC as a beast is getting a bit old and makes it sound like some werewolf fantasy when it isn't meant to be...

There's a lot of words and terms that you can choose to describe this. Primal, animalistic, prehistoric, feline, canine, caveman-like, and those are just a few that come to My mind. Sort of a little plagiaristic but describing him as a Mr. Hyde might work as well.

Use beast once or twice, then describe his behavior most of the rest of the time. People will figure it out.

Primal probably fits best, but even the most alpha/primal yummy wolf-type men I know aren't alpha 100% of the time (in the typical sense). Everyone needs a bit of down time... primal or not, everyone has to deal with gym injuries, or chaotic schedules, or bad days, or difficult exs. It's called being human. ;)

Back