Countdown to Christmas

Thank you my friend, psst where is that wonderful AV and profile picture of you. You have been missed my friend

I took them down because they were a couple of years old and I decided it was time to replace them. I just haven't gotten around to taking some new photos. Your suggestions are always welcome! :kiss:

HAPPY TUESDAY, sweet sexy ones.
And Yeahhh its December, so now the countdown can really start :D
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

If Santa comes down your chimney, he won't be going back up and visiting any other houses the rest of the night.:rose:

Merry Christmas...

attachment.php

Cheers

Merry Christmas to you too.:)

Looks more like a hat stuffer to me. ;)

Mmmmhh love the last 2 pic sexy lady ... Such a fun/sex outfit:cattail: thanks as always:rose:
Thanks you my sweet sexy one. MMMM do you have any Christmas lying around to share :D:devil:

You look awesome Emmy:kiss::kiss::devil:
Thank you my sweet sexy one, and please feel free to join with your sexy Christmas pictures here :kiss:

Hot diggity dog.:D Such a beautiful and sinfully delicious vixen you are.
Pretty please Santa, I have soooo been a good boy.
Ohhh thank you sweet sexy one, smiling here :kiss:

Love the Christmas Past Angel and the Lovely Christmas Present Angel in you!!
Ohhh thank you sweet sexy one. Do hope you will post more pictures, Emm loves them, loves them a lot :devil::kiss:

You are very welcome beautiful Emmy... you had a great idea starting this thread... your pics are simply awesome... THANK YOU!!
n4XTfQO.gif

Thank you my sweet sexy wonderful Dri, and please feel free to share more ;):kiss::rose:

talikat; Thank you Emmy! You're just the prettiest and sexiest elf EVER!! :kiss:[/QUOTE said:
Ohhh thank you sweet sexy wonderful Tali, you have me :eek::kiss::rose:

Dear Santa

Your silly elf is a naughty one! She has my cheeks burning. Please leave her under the mistletoe. I was to kiss her lips as her smooth thighs soothe my cheeks. :devil:

Thanks

PS The Belgium Jenever will be from Hassel.
:kiss:

Ohhh you know me, I love being your naughty Elf :D:devil:. Please cum over so I can cool you down, or not ;)
MMMM I love a Jenever from Hasselt, but do hope you will have a glass with me under the tree. And soon hoping you will grace us with a sexy Christmas picture here :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

that would be great, hope the tree doesn't get damaged... hehehehe

for the next day...

NLkKCZSl.jpg
Ho HO HO.... but please be careful with that coffee :eek:

thanks to our sexxy hostess, this thread is really taking off...
Ohhhh :eek: thanks sweetie :kiss:

thanks to all the sexxy ladies that have posted, i won't name you all, cause i will miss some!! lol
Yes big thanks to all and also to all the sexy guys here. Just hope more will join.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I took them down because they were a couple of years old and I decided it was time to replace them. I just haven't gotten around to taking some new photos. Your suggestions are always welcome! :kiss:
I was sorry to see them go, because they where so sexy and sensual. MMMM maybe a picture to grace this thread here, to bring you back in taking pictures :D:devil:. Missed you my Ouch, we so have to catch up soon. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

If Santa comes down your chimney, he won't be going back up and visiting any other houses the rest of the night.:rose:
MMMM do hope so, so hope so :D:devil:

HAPPY COUNTDOWN HUMP DAY, my sweet sexy lit friends.
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

(not the best pictures, but they are new ones;):eek:)

Attachments

• Photo on 12-1-15 at 5.59 PM.jpg
    Photo on 12-1-15 at 5.59 PM.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo on 12-1-15 at 5.59 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 12-1-15 at 5.59 PM #2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo on 12-1-15 at 5.59 PM #3.jpg
    Photo on 12-1-15 at 5.59 PM #3.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo on 12-1-15 at 6.00 PM.jpg
    Photo on 12-1-15 at 6.00 PM.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 6
I have a wish. I wish those magnificent nipples were in my mouth.

Mmmm that would be wonderful! :devil:

That's one gift I definitely won't return.

Beautifully wrapped gifts!

:rose: Thank you!

Have you got a collection of pics or a thread?

I do not! Just random pics here and there on multiple threads. :)

Thank you sweet sexy one. and that picture is just WOOOOOWWWW, darn lucky bows :D:devil:
:kiss::rose:

Thank you, sweetie! As always, your pics are delicious! :rose:

Back