Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and me

I though we were sharing every one...but I seem to get here at the wrong time:(...LOL:D

{I took my last pic off bold flesh and I'm going home to sulk}

both sister....have you noticed how popular INL has been lately? (Stamping a foot and sticking out her bottom lip) What do baby girls have to do around here to get some attention? Throw a tantrum? ;)

both sister....have you noticed how popular INL has been lately? (Stamping a foot and sticking out her bottom lip) What do baby girls have to do around here to get some attention? Throw a tantrum? ;)

Plbbbit to you to...miss forgets the new guy:p

just having one of those days... all you can do is sit in a corner and wait it out....

I though we were sharing every one...but I seem to get here at the wrong time:(...LOL:D

{I took my last pic off bold flesh and I'm going home to sulk}

I think its time to see more of you, not less, but then you how much I loved those pic's..............I know my mind is craving more.......seems I feel swelling in my other head that says...............MORE!!!!!!:devil:

I think its time to see more of you, not less, but then you how much I loved those pic's..............I know my mind is craving more.......seems I feel swelling in my other head that says...............MORE!!!!!!:devil:

Interestingly enough, I have guilted some assistance in that regarde...

Good Lord, I go away for a few days and the thread goes crazy! This just isn't fair.

Oh well ... guess I should grab myself a little princess and join in, shouldn't I?

I don't know that's very naughty....and I have been naughty thoughts...saying naughty things......posting naughty pics... hearing naughty things...so more naughty thoughts...I'm always thinking some thing naughty...*bites lip big eyes*

Oh GOODY

I don't know that's very naughty....and I have been naughty thoughts...saying naughty things......posting naughty pics... hearing naughty things...so more naughty thoughts...I'm always thinking some thing naughty...*bites lip big eyes*

Tonight we get to watch Bound and Daddy Good..... (sitting back and sipping wine) :kiss: :devil: :kiss:

I know.....I understand how it works.....how the mind is so fragile.....so easily drawn to the naughtiest thoughts and desires.....How we hunger at times for the darkest most lustful things to happen.....But yet when the lust washes over me.....and my cock hardens......I find myself I am in a place were I might do anything.....mmmmmm......you wanna explore that place with me Bound....you wanna close your eyes and fall into the dark abyss of the naughty........or should I say taboo.......:devil:.......:kiss:

*Opens door, and looks around*

hmmmmm, guess all the baby girls are still at church :)

I know.....I understand how it works.....how the mind is so fragile.....so easily drawn to the naughtiest thoughts and desires.....How we hunger at times for the darkest most lustful things to happen.....But yet when the lust washes over me.....and my cock hardens......I find myself I am in a place were I might do anything.....mmmmmm......you wanna explore that place with me Bound....you wanna close your eyes and fall into the dark abyss of the naughty........or should I say taboo.......:devil:.......:kiss:

*nods*...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back