Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought so

Ok, Daddy ESM I promise I'll stop with the PM's....just please don't report me! *giggles*

If I was being stalked I'd warn them, then tell Daddy and have HIM send a "friendly" warning. I if it continued, I'd turn off my PM's and report them to the mods. I'd prefer my Daddy handle it the same way.

So seriously, is there someone who needs a serious ass kicking (pardon my language but ass is a fun word to say...) by a bunch of little girls?

Lol...that's what i said would happen..attack of the sisters.

Daddy is asking because I've been sent at least one message a day by this guy (leglicker) asking to PM him and chat and I initially responded with telling him I am happy with my Daddy and don't want or need a playmate.

So, yes. Does anybody wanna go play with him.? *evil giggle*

Daddy is asking because I've been sent at least one message a day by this guy (leglicker) asking to PM him and chat and I initially responded with telling him I am happy with my Daddy and don't want or need a playmate.

So, yes. Does anybody wanna go play with him.? *evil giggle*

OMG BELLA!!! Same with me, same guy! Did your Daddy tell him how it is? Cause I gave him the response you did with no luck so far!

Missed you too, Keri. How are you feeling now?

Kel x

Kel, I'm feeling much better but I was down for the count for so long (and inactive that even daily work makes my back hurt! Anyone good at backrubs?

:kiss: Thank you for asking!

OMG BELLA!!! Same with me, same guy! Did your Daddy tell him how it is? Cause I gave him the response you did with no luck so far!

I haven't been able to pm him as i can't find a search function. Need to be able to track him and find his name i think so i can click on it.. Can it be done just by entering it?

Kel, I'm feeling much better but I was down for the count for so long (and inactive that even daily work makes my back hurt! Anyone good at backrubs?

:kiss: Thank you for asking!

I'm glad you are feeling a little better. I can definitely relate to the back pain....I hope it eases soon.

we will see

PM sent to this leglicker, we will see if it stops. If not we will release the baby girls on his ass.

I hope your pm to him works because that's just wrong. Looking at his post he's a total creepy stalker

Last edited:
PM sent to this leglicker, we will see if it stops. If not we will release the baby girls on his ass.

YAY for Daddy ESM! May I ask, did you mention just your baby girl or others in this thread (not necessarily by name)?

Bella and anyone else who gets msgs from Leglicker, save them and don't put him on your ignore list. Reply at first and say you have a Daddy and ask he not contact you anymore.

Cookie isn't feeling well so I'm hoping I'm giving the advice she'd give you all!

:heart: Keri

I haven't been able to pm him as i can't find a search function. Need to be able to track him and find his name i think so i can click on it.. Can it be done just by entering it?

Use advanced search. I found him, no problems, and scanned his post history. Definitely a creepy stalker type.

I just saw this and had to share it with those in our little family that I know need this right now

530590_417827048294901_2104239916_n.jpg

How would the baby girls and their daddies feel about being stalked via pm? How would you handle it?

I would ask chargergirls advice on this. It gives her a heads up about the problem, she may give you an approach to solve it and the ability for her to possibly monitor it. No need to expose yourself to questionable behavior while trying to protect your baby girl.

Leave it to the mods here and don't go all vigilante on him....though it would be fun to watch the little girls go ape s--t on his ass

Last edited:
I would ask chargergirls advice on this. It gives her a heads up about the problem, she may give you an approach to solve it and the ability for her to possibly monitor it. No need to expose yourself to questionable behavior while trying to protect your baby girl.

Leave it to the mods here and don't go all vigilante on him....though it would be fun to watch the little girls go ape s--t on his ass

Awww man spoil our fun

24 hours PEOPLE!!!! Not that I'm excited or anything....:D

Both of us are feeling a little nervous too. So nice to be able to TALK to babygeil instead of just texting... Tho the amount of time we are on the phone and don't actually speak is funnny.....

24 hours PEOPLE!!!! Not that I'm excited or anything....:D

Both of us are feeling a little nervous too. So nice to be able to TALK to babygeil instead of just texting... Tho the amount of time we are on the phone and don't actually speak is funnny.....

and counting.

Glad to know i'm not alone in being nervous. IT'S amazing, love your voice.
*giggles* i'm not the talker in this relationship remember, so it's you that's slacking

Having dealt with this icky sort of situation, I ignored the messages and didn't respond. The one stalking me started out on the boards in a creepy way. He eventually went away.
Indeed! Something for which we are all very thankful!

hi daddy :kiss::kiss::cattail:

Hi kitten!:kiss::kiss::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back