Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to be more of a naughty, wicked little girl with a tad bit of nice mixed in. Just enough to keep my angel wings. ;)

Daddy has a special place in his heart for naughty little girls. They make him feel so alive. He likes them to show him how wicked they can be. If they make him feel good, he always rewards them.

You know Daddy loves your naughty thoughts. <places hand on upper thigh with thumb just to the inside. Kisses the back of your neck> Can you feel how much Daddy enjoys you sitting on his lap?

Daddy, I thought about naughty acts too. And yes, I feel how much you love me. But Daddy, I'm not wearing any panties or a bra. <wiggles enticingly>
:devil:

Daddy, I thought about naughty acts too. And yes, I feel how much you love me. But Daddy, I'm not wearing any panties or a bra. <wiggles enticingly>
:devil:

That's okay sweetie, when you think about doing naughty things, Daddy loves you even more. You know Daddy loves it when you don't wear a bra. He so likes to see your nipples all hard and erect sticking through your blouse. <sucks on nipple through your top> Mmmmmm... Daddy is feeling a lot of pressure in his pants.

Daddy has a special place in his heart for naughty little girls. They make him feel so alive. He likes them to show him how wicked they can be. If they make him feel good, he always rewards them.

Oh, so that means you'll show me how wicked i can be?

Care to share a few of those ideas with a little girl like myself?

Daddy loves submissive little girls in the bedroom, the ones who worship his manhood and understand his loving ways. He adores a little girl who dresses in fine clothes and who is not afraid to get cum stains on them. He rewards them by allowing them to cum in his mouth when he is ready.

That's okay sweetie, when you think about doing naughty things, Daddy loves you even more. You know Daddy loves it when you don't wear a bra. He so likes to see your nipples all hard and erect sticking through your blouse. <sucks on nipple through your top> Mmmmmm... Daddy is feeling a lot of pressure in his pants.

Oh Daddy! I like the way you suck my nipples! Tell me how I can help with that pressure? I want to make you the happiest! :kiss:

Oh Daddy! I like the way you suck my nipples! Tell me how I can help with that pressure? I want to make you the happiest! :kiss:

Mmmmm... you know only you can make me feel that way. Maybe if you just unzipped my pants a little so I can feel the warmth of your flesh with no panties on. You know I so like your body heat.

Daddy loves submissive little girls in the bedroom, the ones who worship his manhood and understand his loving ways. He adores a little girl who dresses in fine clothes and who is not afraid to get cum stains on them. He rewards them by allowing them to cum in his mouth when he is ready.

mmm, sounds like you are a good daddy to any little girl you share your time with. ;)

mmm, sounds like you are a good daddy to any little girl you share your time with. ;)

I can be a teacher, an instructor, a guide, an explorer, a gentleman, a loving Daddy, and the most sensual, wanton, passionate, devil that ever flapped your wings. :devil:

Last edited:
I can be a teacher, an instructor, a guide, an explorer, a gentleman, a loving Daddy, and the most sensual, wanton, passionate, devil that ever flapped your wings. :devil:

All very wonderful qualities in a good Daddy. I like each and every one, specially the sensual, wanton, passionate, devil part. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back