Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Night ...

I'm not helping here and invisible so time to head to bed ...

I am not ignoring anyone personally...just getting quite a few PMs and will answer them later...getting ready to go to bed. :)

Oh, I have a strong sense of self and know my worth...I am a motherfucking princess after all...;)

need i say more, any daddy would be blessed to have you around, after all what is a daddy without his little princess around????

Woo-whoo! a list....can I see it, please?*big questioning eyes*

Let me pick you up and lay you in my lap.........whispering all of the naughty things on my list............while my busy fingers probe all of your hot little places......:devil:

I do. And I bet you know where I would like you to "submit" your "application" ;)

Yes baby.........I think we have been working the application process all week.......and I think you are just the girl I been looking for........so come sit on my lap...........:devil:

Holding you close..........hearing your breath........you tremble with anticipation......I whisper softly in your ear........as I kiss your neck.........:kiss:

I place my hand on your chest and let my fingers play with your chest hair to help ease my trembling....but your breath on my neck, your voice in my ear, your lips on my neck have me quivering and I can help but squirm a bit trying to ease the ache between my legs....

I place my hand on your chest and let my fingers play with your chest hair to help ease my trembling....but your breath on my neck, your voice in my ear, your lips on my neck have me quivering and I can help but squirm a bit trying to ease the ache between my legs....

I sense your arousal.........your warm thighs against my palms......as my finger tips dance on you.........Your legs part.........and I feel myself harden with excitement and desire........:kiss:

I sense your arousal.........your warm thighs against my palms......as my finger tips dance on you.........Your legs part.........and I feel myself harden with excitement and desire........:kiss:

I bury my face in your neck, slightly embarrassed that my legs are spreading so willingly...I'm a good girl, good girls don't act this way.....and yet I can't keep myself from whispering in your ear, "Touch me Daddy, please touch me!"

I bury my face in your neck, slightly embarrassed that my legs are spreading so willingly...I'm a good girl, good girls don't act this way.....and yet I can't keep myself from whispering in your ear, "Touch me Daddy, please touch me!"

Keep going...

Let me pick you up and lay you in my lap.........whispering all of the naughty things on my list............while my busy fingers probe all of your hot little places......:devil:

Mmm naughty whispers with naughty cuddles...and I couldn't do a thing to stop you....as if I'd ever want to....:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back