The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A distressingly large percentage of girls.
I swear, I saw a girl who could easily have had an eating disorder, but somehow these things gathered up the tiny bits of cellulite left on her body and put it all as two growths on her hips.

Now, I'm one who can find all body shapes attractive IF the clothes are proper, but I can't stand seeing girls who are pushing 300 pounds wearing colored tights as if they were pants.

But even then, I'm honestly against anyone wearing tights as pants!

Agreed.

That's true, some women are just not built to wear skinny jeans, yet they do and it's just unattractive. For men, jeans or slacks or whatever form of pants you're wearing should be fitting but never too tight as well as never too baggy. At least that's how I feel it should be. Sadly, that doesn't seem to be how others think.

Working where I work, my clothes normally go into slacks and a nice blouse then a work jacket. I can't stand crazy patterns and bright colors, which seems to be what is the "fad" now a days. I go for something solid because I see it as more professional.

You're, typically, right. Right now patterns and colors can be made professional with a bit of intelligent consideration. The business world is catching up to fashion, slowly, but surely. That said, slacks and a well-chosen blouse on a woman are very fashionable in all situations.

Business casual is attractive and tasteful on women. Professional is even more so.

Srsly. I'll be fucking ecstatic when they are gone

Sounds painful, for true

Now, I'm one who can find all body shapes attractive IF the clothes are proper, but I can't stand seeing girls who are pushing 300 pounds wearing colored tights as if they were pants.

But even then, I'm honestly against anyone wearing tights as pants!

Truth.

A suit, on a man, is one thing and fine. But, when you want to enjoy fashion and create and express yourself, it's better to invest in separates and mix and match them as you feel is fitting.

A dark vest over lighter pants, bright tie. Patterns on patterns. You can tastefully mix and match fabrics and textures - depending.

You're, typically, right. Right now patterns and colors can be made professional with a bit of intelligent consideration. The business world is catching up to fashion, slowly, but surely. That said, slacks and a well-chosen blouse on a woman are very fashionable in all situations.

Business casual is attractive and tasteful on women. Professional is even more so.

I work with a few other females who have yet to understand how to be fitted correctly for a suit. They look so tacky and unprofessional. They wear these crazy, super baggy shirts that look someone just took different color paints and dumped it on. Then their slacks are just wrinkled and about four sizes too big. I don't understand how you can look at yourself and see that as something that is deemed appropriate. Luckily, the male managers I have are all well kept.

Different height but basically my exact problem.

huggles the sexy, curvy lady

I think that's why I don't care much for fashion. I find things that accent what I want accented and hang the rest of it.

And at work...it's usually skirts, knee high boots, fitted blouses or button downs and jackets/ sweaters...

or fitted high waisted slacks...because a high waist works way better on me than low rise.

*snuggles the beautiful Witch*

I think that's why I don't care much for fashion. I find things that accent what I want accented and hang the rest of it.

And at work...it's usually skirts, knee high boots, fitted blouses or button downs and jackets/ sweaters...

or fitted high waisted slacks...because a high waist works way better on me than low rise.

I own several pairs of high-waisted slacks. They are inordinately difficult to find for men. Suspenders, however, do not look right without them.

Mmmmm, fitted blouses and high waisted pencil skirts...yum...

And our approach seems similar.
If I like it, if I think it'll in any way suit me or do something for my figure...I'll buy it. I never buy things intentionally just because they're fashionable.
If that makes me a mess then so be it. :D

I own several pairs of high-waisted slacks. They are inordinately difficult to find for men. Suspenders, however, do not look right without them.

*nods*

I own a few pairs of bracers for certain pairs of slacks I had tailored a few years ago. I love the look, when a well built woman has those splashes of color over her upper body in contrast to her top...and complimenting the style of pants.

(But it's because I am a boi....and those touches of masculinity make me happy)

Mmmmm, fitted blouses and high waisted pencil skirts...yum...

And our approach seems similar.
If I like it, if I think it'll in any way suit me or do something for my figure...I'll buy it. I never buy things intentionally just because they're fashionable.
If that makes me a mess then so be it. :D

*nods*

I think it's an hour glass failing.

It's hard to find sets...so fashion is all about mix and match for our types of bodies...

Just makes it very difficult sometimes to figure out what or why.

I work with a few other females who have yet to understand how to be fitted correctly for a suit. They look so tacky and unprofessional. They wear these crazy, super baggy shirts that look someone just took different color paints and dumped it on. Then their slacks are just wrinkled and about four sizes too big. I don't understand how you can look at yourself and see that as something that is deemed appropriate. Luckily, the male managers I have are all well kept.

I think it is easier to be a moderately well dressed man. I am not a fashion expert by any stretch of the imagination but I have clothing that fits me well and can be business casual, or professional.

I stay away from that kind of clothing unless I absolutely have to or special occasional for a few reasons, but I have them.

Women have much more choice in what they wear and that makes it easier to combine things in the wrong order.

But yeah... making sure something hangs right is important. If not you just end up looking like a fool.

I think it is easier to be a moderately well dressed man. I am not a fashion expert by any stretch of the imagination but I have clothing that fits me well and can be business casual, or professional.

I stay away from that kind of clothing unless I absolutely have to or special occasional for a few reasons, but I have them.

Women have much more choice in what they wear and that makes it easier to combine things in the wrong order.

But yeah... making sure something hangs right is important. If not you just end up looking like a fool.

This isn't true but I understand the thought process. It's typically male.

*nods*

I think it's an hour glass failing.

It's hard to find sets...so fashion is all about mix and match for our types of bodies...

Just makes it very difficult sometimes to figure out what or why.

We should so set up a fashion label of our own for bodies like ours ;)
Lots of separates and some outrageously delicious dresses.

We should so set up a fashion label of our own for bodies like ours ;)
Lots of separates and some outrageously delicious dresses.

YES.

My favorite dress is one I no longer get to wear....

It was perfect for my body shape...

(alas tis cold out and so tis not suitable any longer....)

*sighs*

*poofs away *

Last edited:
I am not in the least bit fashionable. I gave up on that endeavor years ago. I figured it was a fault that comes with being an engineer. My girl friends do my shopping. I just follow after them and do the job the guys typically do and hold their things. At the end of it all, I'll have a pile of clothes in my arms and get shoved into a changing room with explicit instructions to match shirt A with skirt B and accessory X,Y,Z. If approved and within price range it's purchased and that combination of stuff is logged in my head as wearable.

I had to ask google what jeggings are

I am not in the least bit fashionable. I gave up on that endeavor years ago. I figured it was a fault that comes with being an engineer. My girl friends do my shopping. I just follow after them and do the job the guys typically do and hold their things. At the end of it all, I'll have a pile of clothes in my arms and get shoved into a changing room with explicit instructions to match shirt A with skirt B and accessory X,Y,Z. If approved and within price range it's purchased and that combination of stuff is logged in my head as wearable.

I've actually dressed several friends and past partners. I've always enjoyed it.

I've actually dressed several friends and past partners. I've always enjoyed it.

Have to admit, that's rather sexy.

Mr Brit is way more fashion conscious than I...he finds/suggests a large percentage of my wardrobe for me :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back