The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purrs deeper, biting her lip and arching her back as she smiled a bit.

Good. I survived the first week. I have a...comfortable schedule. I'm excited!

Dog-slips-on-wooden-floor.gif

Glad to hear it hon.

-Grins at the gif-

My dogs are like that. My house is all hard wood. They skid around like mad.

Such disdain for dogs. *shakes head*

126563_o.gif

My golden chow looks almost just like that, and he loves our cats. Tries to clean their ears all the time and groom them. One cat will sit and endure it. The other freaks out, shoots eye lasers and runs the other way.

*melts from cuteness*

My golden chow looks almost just like that, and he loves our cats. Tries to clean their ears all the time and groom them. One cat will sit and endure it. The other freaks out, shoots eye lasers and runs the other way.

I had a German Shepard/Husky mix and a cat who was so gray he was blue, so I called him Blue. My dog, Bambi loved to grab Blue and just slobber all of his head, just matte up his fur. It was funny and sad at the same time. I actually had to stop Bambi a couple of times when Blue was clearly trying to get away.

*melts from cuteness*

I had a German Shepard/Husky mix and a cat who was so gray he was blue, so I called him Blue. My dog, Bambi loved to grab Blue and just slobber all of his head, just matte up his fur. It was funny and sad at the same time. I actually had to stop Bambi a couple of times when Blue was clearly trying to get away.

Hhahaha awww.

Yeah the chow boy has a thing for ears. Dog, human, cat, doesn't matter. If he catches you and can get to your ears he tries to clean them. Feels like he is trying to go for the goey bits in the middle!

Hhahaha awww.

Yeah the chow boy has a thing for ears. Dog, human, cat, doesn't matter. If he catches you and can get to your ears he tries to clean them. Feels like he is trying to go for the goey bits in the middle!

LoL and a little ew... I'm not one for dog licks... the saliva makes me itch, but the doggy sneaks in kisses sometimes and I tolerate.

Hhahaha awww.

LoL and a little ew... I'm not one for dog licks... the saliva makes me itch, but the doggy sneaks in kisses sometimes and I tolerate.

I don't know how I managed to get lucky, but my dog never licks. You have to have stuff on your fingers before he'll even consider it. Hands, faces, ears.. none of it. I could probably count on one hand the number of times he's licked me. His mom and brothers are actually the same way. I've been here two months, and not a single one of them have licked me.

Though, they lick each other's face and ears a lot. But that's just adorably cute to watch.

I can't handle them. I have hyper sensitive nerves. Kitty claws are like razors on my skin. Just puts me on edge too much.

Yeah, best to avoid them. I always regret whenever I haven't made that decision. My hand/wrist/arm will swell for a bit as a result. I haven't played with a kitty that in a long, long time as my family is allergic so if I hand with a kitty it's a friend's.

I don't know how I managed to get lucky, but my dog never licks. You have to have stuff on your fingers before he'll even consider it. Hands, faces, ears.. none of it. I could probably count on one hand the number of times he's licked me. His mom and brothers are actually the same way. I've been here two months, and not a single one of them have licked me.

Though, they lick each other's face and ears a lot. But that's just adorably cute to watch.

You've mentioned and I'm mildly jealous though my doggy has mostly put the licking aside, at least with me.

I do like to watch animals care for each other it's super duper adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back