Why do red heads...

All red heads are born hot... some of us choose to simmer openly... and some of us choose to keep heat tempered till we can make proper use of it...;)

Exhibit A

NicoleKidman.jpg

LauraPrepon2.jpg

laura_prepon_dildo_sex.jpg

My freckles are out of control. :mad:

I guess I'm lucky in that mine are not horrendous. And that I seem to be able to cover the ones on my face with make up (for the most part)

Though I will admit; every year on my birthday, as soon as I wake up, I run to the mirror, hoping that they've gone away.
And every year, I'm disappointed.

Isn't that just the silliest thing...

I guess I'm lucky in that mine are not horrendous. And that I seem to be able to cover the ones on my face with make up (for the most part)

Though I will admit; every year on my birthday, as soon as I wake up, I run to the mirror, hoping that they've gone away.
And every year, I'm disappointed.

Isn't that just the silliest thing...
The ones on my face aren't bad, but I have a lot on my arms and legs, even my chest. Too much sun.

Red heads are sexy as hell. Definately a weakness of mine :D And as far as the freckles I kinda like them too :)

You live with them, and then we'll ask you in 10 years if you still find them so cute.

I was with a redhead for a long time and I loved looking at them and playing 'connect the dots" with my tongue every chance I got....

One person's curse is another person's gift... :p

faye-valentine.jpg

I was with a redhead for a long time and I loved looking at them and playing 'connect the dots" with my tongue every chance I got....

One person's curse is another person's gift... :p

faye-valentine.jpg

My sister used to hold me down and do that with an ink pen when I was a kid.

:mad:

Back