The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*tacklehug* And a big bowl of garlicky and cheesy smashed red potatoes .

Cause you seemed to kinda need both. :)

:rose:

Lol thanks. I'm actually pretty OK at the moment. I'm on an easier rotation in the hospital and while somethings have been stressful, at this moment life's not too bad. Only "bad" thing is a certain individual who made some drunken invasions of my personal space (nothing inappropriate) that have made it a little difficult for me to sleep quietly (to say the least...). Not to say they did something that disturbed me in a negative manner (they didn't). More that this is a certain individual which I'm attracted to and try to ignore it anyway and they inadvertently pushed a button and yaaaahhh.... So as far as bad things go, it's really not that bad :p just irritating.

ANYWHO, point being, my comment was mostly tongue in cheek and a "hey look! remember, positive awesomeness cure of HIV case LOOK!!!" :p

Lol thanks. I'm actually pretty OK at the moment. I'm on an easier rotation in the hospital and while somethings have been stressful, at this moment life's not too bad. Only "bad" thing is a certain individual who made some drunken invasions of my personal space (nothing inappropriate) that have made it a little difficult for me to sleep quietly (to say the least...). Not to say they did something that disturbed me in a negative manner (they didn't). More that this is a certain individual which I'm attracted to and try to ignore it anyway and they inadvertently pushed a button and yaaaahhh.... So as far as bad things go, it's really not that bad :p just irritating.

ANYWHO, point being, my comment was mostly tongue in cheek and a "hey look! remember, positive awesomeness cure of HIV case LOOK!!!" :p

I saw it and could've sworn I responded, but...fail. They're making such strides with HIV that within a generation, it's gone from a miserable death sentence to being cured in babies (and in one man in Germany). I bet we'll see it mostly eradicated in our lifetime. :)

My blurt:

Oh, God. Fresh pineapple. Yummmmmmmm. *Dies of happy*

Last night my horrible professor (a real professor at that, not just a lecturer because we don't call lecturers professors here) didn't like my paper and presentation and because of that, he filled my shoes with leftover meatballs and mashed potatoes with gravy. Highly unpleasant.

I guess I really am worried about the presentation I have on Monday. The professor is one scary man. He looks like Droopy, but don't let the looks fool you, he's vicious.

I am eating chocolate cheesecake at midnight, in bed!!!!!

Suck it, bitches!

OK, no one has to suck it, not even bitches, but it was an exciting moment. I mean, just staying up past 10pm is exciting these days. After camping, I started sleeping at 8pm.

8pm!!!

And cheesecake? Ha!

Now I'm really tired, and giddy.

SUGAR!!!! RAWR!!!

Off to see the Wizard...

Procedure scheduled for 7:30 a.m. US Central Time, OR scheduled for up to 6.5 hours, so don't expect updates for a while. :heart: y'all.

And then he thinks I need a lesson in how to run a thermostat.
What's next, training in how to tape a note to the counter?

That moment when you make what you think is a smart post and then discover that it appears directly below a smarter post on the same subject.

Last night my horrible professor (a real professor at that, not just a lecturer because we don't call lecturers professors here) didn't like my paper and presentation and because of that, he filled my shoes with leftover meatballs and mashed potatoes with gravy. Highly unpleasant.

I guess I really am worried about the presentation I have on Monday. The professor is one scary man. He looks like Droopy, but don't let the looks fool you, he's vicious.

What a giagantic ass! That would make me feel murderous. I think some retribution may be in order. ;)

Off to see the Wizard...

Procedure scheduled for 7:30 a.m. US Central Time, OR scheduled for up to 6.5 hours, so don't expect updates for a while. :heart: y'all.

Thinking of you and wishing you well. :rose:

SW is too busy harassing the ICU nurses to bother with you folk.

In all seriousness, he is alive and kicking. Everything went well. He will be on as soon as he can but as the hospital has Lit blocked, probably when he is feeling well enough to squint at the tiny screen on his cell. :heart: for all the prayers, good vibes, and well-wishes!

YK

In all seriousness, he is alive and kicking. Everything went well. He will be on as soon as he can but as the hospital has Lit blocked, probably when he is feeling well enough to squint at the tiny screen on his cell. :heart: for all the prayers, good vibes, and well-wishes!

YK

:cattail:

YK

Glad to hear it. :)

YK

Thank you for keeping us up to speed. Hugs for both of you! :rose::heart::kiss:

YK

LOL Did you paint his toenails pink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back