Curvy and fuckable? Or just slutty and in need of punishment?

Keep talking like that slut and we will use and abuse that filthy mouth of yours until you cant no longer talk.
 
Maybe one more before bed

Do you like a natural cunt?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 674
After I pull my cock out of your ass and Boo slides right in, I'll step in front and make you take my cock with your ass juices into your mouth. Suck my cock and lick up the last bits of cum. So tasty, don't you agree?
 
Then, I think we should paddle that ass, to punish anna for her sluttiness and taking on all cummers...
 
Keep talking like that slut and we will use and abuse that filthy mouth of yours until you cant no longer talk.

Oh god yes... Put your cocks in my mouth... I have such a small mouth.... Fill my mouth and teach me to take you down my throat... If teaching does not work then force me...
 
I like natural but it is fucking hot having someone shave me bare... Taking my cunt lips and shaving them... Getting very intimately close.. Fingering me as they go...
 
Yes, first the hot wash cloth... then a little trim with cold steel scissors ... keep still ... then some lotion then the safety razor and all that close work ... then the wash cloth again ... then maybe putting a favorite toy in for a picture...
 
Bring that cunt next to me and i can shave you real soft and nice. So my fingers can get all around that pussy and teach you some manners.
 
I like natural but it is fucking hot having someone shave me bare... Taking my cunt lips and shaving them... Getting very intimately close.. Fingering me as they go...

I would like to volunteer!!! :D
 
Yes. What would you like to see in that picture? Something that shows how wet you have made me? Or something big? Or something ordinary
 
Something medium sized made of the very best glass...
 
Yes. What would you like to see in that picture? Something that shows how wet you have made me? Or something big? Or something ordinary

Something at a window where others might see you? In the hallway of your apartment building?
 
I was thinking of a big pyrex dildo, but the other might be more humiliating, if that is what you need just now...
 
That's why I thought the paddle might help. Actually, though, I think you like being willful...
 
Back
Top