Awkward situations, & your characters

I love writing awkward and embarrassing scenes, both non-sexual and sexual into my works. Without giving too many details that may spoil the plots if you read some of my works, some have included:

* A bullying, bitchy and bossy older sister loudly admonishes her brother in front of his friend in a busy supermarket for failing to collect feminine hygiene products for her as she requested.
* A young male employee becomes completely tongue-tied when he meets his bosses daughter for the first time, stumbling and bumbling his way through their first introduction. It does not help that the boss is a senior figure in the local Mafia.
* A girl cannot stop laughing at the antics of the school bad boy, getting herself into trouble on quite a few occasions.
* A young woman in England during World War 2 is in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet when the air raid sirens sound.
* A young man decides so surprise his girlfriend while she is babysitting, but unfortunately sneaking around in the dark serves only to scare her when he appears at the window after she hears strange noises outside.
* A spoiled rich girl goes camping with her relatives, and is horrified by the primitive bathroom facilities and by a loud-mouthed Australian yobbo who deliberately embarrasses her at every stage.
* A New Zealand guy and an American girl are getting it on and talking dirty. The guy says that he 'wants to fuck her fanny' meaning vagina. Of course, the expression fanny means bottom rather than vagina in the USA, and thinking he means anal, the girl freaks somewhat.
* A Christian man keeps seeing what he thinks is immoral and improper behavior, and thinks that homosexuals he perceives to be in the area are responsible for this sin.
* A girl with severe asthma tries to give fellatio, and fails dismally due to her breathing difficulties.
* A young male country club employee keeps seeing members of a prominent political family engaging in secret sexual activity.
* In a story set in the 1950s, a young man's authoritarian father refers to any disabled person as a 'spastic', and assigns any weakness he sees in another male as being 'homosexual'.
* The same young man in the above is changing a light bulb in a room, when he overhears the neurotic hypochondriac mother of the college girl moving in to rent the room lecturing her daughter about female issues, including concerns that her daughter may break her sanitary belt while engaging in this terrible rock and roll dancing!
* A bumbling voyeur with a penchant for engaging in voyeurism with his attractive female cousins makes a critical error when going through laundry that is not his own!
* Take an aggressive girl, a bumbling young man, a compressor full of liquid fertilizer and a strict father who happens to be standing in the wrong place at the wrong time and see what happens.
* A stuck up girl gets her dress caught in her panties when returning from the ladies' room.
* A loser turns up to a family event late and drunk, before saying everything one should never say to an infertile woman to a sister in law who cannot have children.

If I ever get around to it, I plan to write out one super hot awkward scene for Ultragirl.

Without going into too much detail, she gets talked into 'modifying' her superhero uniform so that she's naked underneath her skirt. While the dare is only for her to walk around the superhero base like that for a few minutes, unfortunately some villains end up attacking a construction site and she's ordered to help with the situation.

:)

If I ever get around to it, I plan to write out one super hot awkward scene for Ultragirl.

Without going into too much detail, she gets talked into 'modifying' her superhero uniform so that she's naked underneath her skirt. While the dare is only for her to walk around the superhero base like that for a few minutes, unfortunately some villains end up attacking a construction site and she's ordered to help with the situation.

:)

Hey, now, I read about that in the thread you started on another board. Seems a pretty good idea. Wonder what the villains are going to do personally myself:)

I love writing awkward and embarrassing scenes, both non-sexual and sexual into my works. Without giving too many details that may spoil the plots if you read some of my works, some have included:

* A bullying, bitchy and bossy older sister loudly admonishes her brother in front of his friend in a busy supermarket for failing to collect feminine hygiene products for her as she requested.
* A young male employee becomes completely tongue-tied when he meets his bosses daughter for the first time, stumbling and bumbling his way through their first introduction. It does not help that the boss is a senior figure in the local Mafia.
* A girl cannot stop laughing at the antics of the school bad boy, getting herself into trouble on quite a few occasions.
* A young woman in England during World War 2 is in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet when the air raid sirens sound.
* A young man decides so surprise his girlfriend while she is babysitting, but unfortunately sneaking around in the dark serves only to scare her when he appears at the window after she hears strange noises outside.
* A spoiled rich girl goes camping with her relatives, and is horrified by the primitive bathroom facilities and by a loud-mouthed Australian yobbo who deliberately embarrasses her at every stage.
* A New Zealand guy and an American girl are getting it on and talking dirty. The guy says that he 'wants to fuck her fanny' meaning vagina. Of course, the expression fanny means bottom rather than vagina in the USA, and thinking he means anal, the girl freaks somewhat.
* A Christian man keeps seeing what he thinks is immoral and improper behavior, and thinks that homosexuals he perceives to be in the area are responsible for this sin.
* A girl with severe asthma tries to give fellatio, and fails dismally due to her breathing difficulties.
* A young male country club employee keeps seeing members of a prominent political family engaging in secret sexual activity.
* In a story set in the 1950s, a young man's authoritarian father refers to any disabled person as a 'spastic', and assigns any weakness he sees in another male as being 'homosexual'.
* The same young man in the above is changing a light bulb in a room, when he overhears the neurotic hypochondriac mother of the college girl moving in to rent the room lecturing her daughter about female issues, including concerns that her daughter may break her sanitary belt while engaging in this terrible rock and roll dancing!
* A bumbling voyeur with a penchant for engaging in voyeurism with his attractive female cousins makes a critical error when going through laundry that is not his own!
* Take an aggressive girl, a bumbling young man, a compressor full of liquid fertilizer and a strict father who happens to be standing in the wrong place at the wrong time and see what happens.
* A stuck up girl gets her dress caught in her panties when returning from the ladies' room.
* A loser turns up to a family event late and drunk, before saying everything one should never say to an infertile woman to a sister in law who cannot have children.

That's a nice list of awkward situations. Some of them have potential :)

Hey, now, I read about that in the thread you started on another board. Seems a pretty good idea. Wonder what the villains are going to do personally myself:)

That might not have been me. I dunno, I don't frequent many erotic message boards.

That might not have been me. I dunno, I don't frequent many erotic message boards.

My bad. It might not have been a thread you started. I might have seen it mentioned in the story ideas discussion board.

Back