Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bound. I would love you to join my harem. :devil:
I haven't heard much from you today. I hope they aren't trying to poison you.

I like the way you talk. But your just schmoozing me for a steak dinner. :kiss:

I be visiting your harem often;)...I curled up for a nap...I had a mercy meal tonight so I'm not hungry...no schmoozing:cathappy::kiss:

I can be a teacher, an instructor, a guide, an explorer, a gentleman, a loving Daddy, and the most sensual, wanton, passionate, devil that ever fapped your wings. :devil:

*giggle, blush, :devil:*

Thanks

to Daddy Guy for warming things up nicely! (Butterfly kisses where you like them best!) ;)

What a find for my first post!

I've long fantasized about a curvy daughter with a devilish streak, who makes a game of teasing me. I do my utmost to resist, but my baby girl is too much. Anyone else enjoy this fantasy?

Welcome

I've long fantasized about a curvy daughter with a devilish streak, who makes a game of teasing me. I do my utmost to resist, but my baby girl is too much. Anyone else enjoy this fantasy?

Daddy Rob - You've cum to the right thread to look for your baby girl....

Mmmmm... you know only you can make me feel that way. Maybe if you just unzipped my pants a little so I can feel the warmth of your flesh with no panties on. You know I so like your body heat.

Daddy makes me feel all warm and tingly. <unzips his pants> Oooh Daddy, you are so hard! <squirms and adjusts herself to be closer to him> Like this Daddy? Is it getting hotter in here??

Welcome to Lit:heart:

You may enjoy reading this whole thread.....;)

Ummmm, I am putty in your hands:kiss:

It that putty?......damn and I thought it was pussy........*crawls* under the sheets to investigate..........hmmmmm.......that fine aroma......smells like pussy......and damn if it doesn't taste like pussy.........ya know.......it must be pussy......:cool:

Last edited:
It that putty?......damn and I thought it was pussy........*crawls* under the sheets to investigate..........hmmmmm.......that fine aroma......smells like pussy......and damn if it doesn't taste like pussy.........ya know.......it must be pussy......:cool:

there's ideas to be had from this thread too. ;)

for me it is not about his age it is about his attitude and demeanour. That he cares for his little girland commands her. To be a good girl and take it.Hmmm it makes me wet as hell.

Makes Me hard as hell to hear how it makes you wet as hell. Come here lil girl and tell Daddy if you have been naughty or nice;-)

Sir Leo

Yes!

Yes yes yes! I absolutely love this fantasy, one of my favorite sub fantasies. What girl doesn't want to be punished by a big, strong, horny daddy? :heart:

Is it hot in here

Makes Me hard as hell to hear how it makes you wet as hell. Come here lil girl and tell Daddy if you have been naughty or nice;-)

Sir Leo

or is it just me???? This whole freakin' thread gets me going every damn time....oops (covers her mouth with both hands and giggles - eyes flashing) I''m coming Daddy, I KNOW, I said a BAAAAD word (giggles)! ;) :D

*giggle*...Your sill....ummmm...yes Daddy...please Daddy..don't stop Daddy...please:heart:

or is it just me???? This whole freakin' thread gets me going every damn time....oops (covers her mouth with both hands and giggles - eyes flashing) I''m coming Daddy, I KNOW, I said a BAAAAD word (giggles)! ;) :D

Baby girl you've said four bad words... freakin' (when you really mean fuckin'), damn, flashing, coming... but Daddy forgives you because he just can't resist your naughty side. Daddy thinks a bit of a spanking would be in order just to remind you who is in control. :caning:

Good morning to all you Daddys and lovely girls in Litland.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back