Have you masturbated on Skype?

Always looking for playmates on skype as well. chrisinnc69. Just be sure to mention in the contact request that you saw me on here!

My playtime has been cut down as my workload has picked up, but I'll get on (to get off) when I can. :devil:

Haha glad this thread popped up...

Did with my GF who I haven't seen in months the other day using my iPhone... Shot my load right into my camera lens and pics are still blurry! Oh and I hit myself in the face a few times too :eek:

not on skype

but have on yahoo a few times. a couple times it was mutual and we were both masturbating. but a couple times i just showed the lady what i was doing..was a huge turn one..maybe i am turning into an exhibitionist :)

I have on skype and yahoo for one or two close friends, am usually open for new friends and ideas :)

thinking about doing it for the first time here in the office...hoping for some inspiration...mesasage me if interested :)

I really want to do that, but I'm afraid the other person involved will tape it. It seems very risky.

I had a couple folks for whom I would regularly perform. Since I also was a bit concerned about being recorded, I would keep the camera only on my naughty bits. It was a hoot having them type out what they wanted me to do next. I always aimed to please.

If your two way camera, you can be a little more confident that the person is who they say that they are.

Good luck, break a leg on your first acting job.

Huggs

Melissa

Yep, but only for specific people. I actually did it just yesterday. It was extremely satisfying.

Back