Rather Unorthodox

banyangirl

Really Experienced
Okay, y'all. Here's the deal: I'm home by myself and feel the need to strike up a conversation with someone. I like books, food, music and writing, and would absolutely love a really intelligent, well spoken gentleman or lady to converse with while I get things done around the house. Here's the catch (there's always a catch!). No dirty talk! I'm in a committed relationship and have no need for some horny young buck just looking to get his rocks off. I'd much prefer intellectual stimulation today. Discussions about sex are fine, but let's discuss the theory rather than the practice. :) And as always, kindly PM before you IM. Thanks in advance!

I'd like to have a good conversation with you.
I'm a Brit living in Sweden

Okay, y'all. Here's the deal: I'm home by myself and feel the need to strike up a conversation with someone. I like books, food, music and writing, and would absolutely love a really intelligent, well spoken gentleman or lady to converse with while I get things done around the house. Here's the catch (there's always a catch!). No dirty talk! I'm in a committed relationship and have no need for some horny young buck just looking to get his rocks off. I'd much prefer intellectual stimulation today. Discussions about sex are fine, but let's discuss the theory rather than the practice. :) And as always, kindly PM before you IM. Thanks in advance!

your committed relationship guy doesnt have a phone or IM capability?

Back