GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
All quiet here...

I'm off work for the next 24 hours, which means I'll be MIA 'til Thursday morning. I have no idea what we'll be doing for the Fourth, but as it's B's first, I'm sure we'll do something special.

:kiss: es and :heart: to all!

Terra_Cide said:
All quiet here...

I'm off work for the next 24 hours, which means I'll be MIA 'til Thursday morning. I have no idea what we'll be doing for the Fourth, but as it's B's first, I'm sure we'll do something special.

:kiss: es and :heart: to all!

Have a great Fourth Terra.. :kiss: :kiss:

mark197205 said:
She forgot? *tut* :rolleyes:
Damn right she is indebted, and not just to you either! :p
She will be made to pay! :devil: I have faith in both of us! Mwahahahahaha

Have fun and be careful, Terra

Anniejustagirl said:
She will be made to pay! :devil: I have faith in both of us! Mwahahahahaha

Have fun and be careful, Terra

We'll have to make her pay together, whadya say?

Anniejustagirl said:
I actually thought about holding off longer and torturing you more! i do so love to tease and torture!!!! LOL Thank you, Gorgeous!
You are a tormentor...you told me and did not reveal any details until now. Had you waiting longer I...I....I do not know? Glad it is a wonderful thing for you two. I remember you finding her again. :rose: *hugs and kisses to you both*:heart::heart:

playwithlezli said:
YAY!

Annie, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you guys!

and min, congrats on the job change, (and just so you know, i had nightmares when I was with my ex, and for at least a year afterwards, it is a horrible feeling wondering if today is the day you end up in hospital or worse)

Hi everyone else, sorry no individual greetings, know that I am thinking of you and did take the time to read from my last post

, stupid busy here , exhausted and taking a chance that the emergency bell wont ring as I am half cut and needing it.

long weekend ok, but so short staffed I didnt get many breaks and had lots of stupid people so always dealing with something.

highlight of the weekend (besides the fireworks and site decorating contest) was evicting 14 families that were part of a minor hockey tournament, they didnt believe our rules applied to them. then they threatende the security person (who is my son) not once but twice, the second time saying that if he came back to put out there fire, he would need to bring a garbage bag as he would be going back in 50 pieces.

they didnt know i was in the shadows and that I called the police when they said that.

the next day when some of them refused to leave, 2 police cars had to come to help them understand that they had to leave as they had been evicted.

and as i had accepted a late payment in the form of a cheque we have been told they are cancelling it and we can take them to small claims court...which i will, apparently they still havent learnt that you should nt piss off a short chick,,,, (seriously)

my mom is here for a month, so i wont be around much...know I am thinking of you....

best go to sleep now..... :heart: later taters

eep....no lezli for a month? pout.

got myself some hoop earrings today.....I did not realize the posts would be bigger than the posts I had in.....Yipe! I do not think my ears are healed anymore.
They look nice but are too large to wear at work...need some smaller ones for more conservative occasions. Going to get some eighteen carat ball earrings...I love the color of those. And...and some pearls need some pearls....and..and.. anyone have any money?....he...he...

Mark did you get any of those photos? I will send some more this coming weekend now that I have figured out what I am doing.:rolleyes:

Anniejustagirl said:
Went home and brought her flowers. Got a few last minute things packed up. I made the homemade salsa and chips at work... had various cheeses, crackers, smoked salmon, strawberries and whipped cream too. Got some Godiva iced chocolate coffees in lieu of drinking and driving. We picked out a nice spot at The Pit. Trust me... it's a Lot prettier than it sounds. It's a spring fed sand pit that i've been swimming in since before i Could swim. We picked out a nice spot overlooking the water and gaining shade from a nice pine. Ate and talked and flirted and kissed. P relaxed before we did strawberries. I placed the ring box on her chest and said, "it's August." I have been teasing her for a while that i had surprise planned for then as i didn't want to give it away being so close to our 1st anniversary (which is today, actually.) She was a little confused...she sat up... i recalled a CSI storyline that struck us both at the time. A homeless woman who was offered shelter, but refused...and when asked what she would do, she said,"I will stay out here and look for things. You never know what you need until you find it." Let P know she was my shelter. That i found her and didn't even realize that i had still been looking. I needed her and was hoping that she would be willing to spend the rest of our lives together, growing old and rocking on the front porch.

And she said Yes. :heart:
:D
I am SOOOOO happy for you.
That rocks Annie.

Gi_Venus said:
got myself some hoop earrings today.....I did not realize the posts would be bigger than the posts I had in.....Yipe! I do not think my ears are healed anymore.
They look nice but are too large to wear at work...need some smaller ones for more conservative occasions. Going to get some eighteen carat ball earrings...I love the color of those. And...and some pearls need some pearls....and..and.. anyone have any money?....he...he...

Mark did you get any of those photos? I will send some more this coming weekend now that I have figured out what I am doing.:rolleyes:
Keep at it, Gi. My ears always gave me issues whenever I changed earrings. I stuck to one pair after a fashion- just got sick and tired of my ears itching whenever I changed earrings. Then when I was on the pill, it aggravated my ears so much, I had to drop wearing them altogether. The pill also made me a raving emotional lunatic, but that's another story. ;)

Last edited:
Terra_Cide said:
Keep at it, Gi. My ears always gave me issues whenever I changed earrings. I stuck to one pair after a fashion- just got sick and tired of my ears itching whenever I changed earrings. Then when I was on the pill, it aggravated my ears so much, I had to drop wearing them altogether. The pill also made me a raving emotional lunatic, but that's another story. ;)
Hi Terra*hugs* :heart: LoL don't encourage me. I am a jewelry nut after working in my uncle's jewelry store. I want to wear a nice fine gold chain on my wrist. Hopefully I do not have too much problem with my earrings...so far not but for my new earrings not wanting to go through the piercing holes.

Gi_Venus said:

Yes I did!! I meant to say so but kinda forgot.....:eek:

sigh, I found out tonight I am diabetic. My blood sugar was 274 for a fasting blood test. It means diet restrictions and medication to control it..... and....shudder.... finger sticks. *Pout* I love my sweets too.
On the bright side I found out my testosterone level was less than half that of an average woman. Yay!

mark197205 said:
We'll have to make her pay together, whadya say?
Count me in!!!! :devil:
Fallenfromgrace said:
Congrats Annie
Thank you, Darlin'! :kiss: Wonderful to read you again! Drop by more often.
Gi_Venus said:
You are a tormentor...you told me and did not reveal any details until now. Had you waiting longer I...I....I do not know? Glad it is a wonderful thing for you two. I remember you finding her again. :rose: *hugs and kisses to you both*
Tough to give many details on text... i think the phone would have died! *chuckle*
AussieAngel said:
:D
I am SOOOOO happy for you.
That rocks Annie.
Thank you, Angel! :kiss: How's life treating you?
Gi_Venus said:
sigh, I found out tonight I am diabetic. My blood sugar was 274 for a fasting blood test. It means diet restrictions and medication to control it..... and....shudder.... finger sticks. *Pout* I love my sweets too.
On the bright side I found out my testosterone level was less than half that of an average woman. Yay!
*Hugz* pills or injections? Hopin' it's the pills.

Mood: Happy, Content and Tired
Undies: white and blue thong, red bra... leftover 4th, ya know?!?!?!
Listening to: a Helen Mirren (i think i spelled that wrong) flick i've never seen before

P stayed up late with me tonight to go and watch the fireworks. What a sweetie... Will cut her down to 6 1/2 hours of sleep. *sigh* Hope she isn't too tired tomorrow. I know i was being a baby, but i really wanted her with me. We took the Jeep up to the cemetery and sat together on the roll bars. Loved it!!

Night night, Vibe. :rose:

Gi_Venus said:
its okay *hug* :heart: I wanted to make sure they were getting through.

They are, I just need to buy a new photo quality cartridge for my printer so I start printing them out... :kiss:

Anniejustagirl said:
Count me in!!!! :devil:

Thank you, Darlin'! :kiss: Wonderful to read you again! Drop by more often.

Tough to give many details on text... i think the phone would have died! *chuckle*

Thank you, Angel! :kiss: How's life treating you?

*Hugz* pills or injections? Hopin' it's the pills.

Mood: Happy, Content and Tired
Undies: white and blue thong, red bra... leftover 4th, ya know?!?!?!
Listening to: a Helen Mirren (i think i spelled that wrong) flick i've never seen before

P stayed up late with me tonight to go and watch the fireworks. What a sweetie... Will cut her down to 6 1/2 hours of sleep. *sigh* Hope she isn't too tired tomorrow. I know i was being a baby, but i really wanted her with me. We took the Jeep up to the cemetery and sat together on the roll bars. Loved it!!

Night night, Vibe. :rose:

Woohoo! :nana: :catroar: :nana:

Louise_Loves said:
This is my first post here. I'm a bit lost as to what to say.

Peace and love.

LL

Hi there LL welcome to the Vibe, dont worry about not knowing what to say as you wont be judged by anyone here, they even tolerate a straight guy like me hanging around. :)

Louise_Loves said:
This is my first post here. I'm a bit lost as to what to say.

Peace and love.

LL
Hi Louise welcome :) A nice bunch of people here, I love em. :heart:

Hi all....

Got a few moments before going into another 3 hours of work. Tired...

Hope everyone is doing well. Lezli, we'll hope to see you soon. Annie, congrats dear. I'm so happy for you.

*huggles Gia*

Welcome LL.

Mark, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back