The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: Wow, today went by fast.....Did you guys know that today was Pro-LIFE's day of silent solidarity? Usually when one's not interactive, the day seems so slow, but even with not saying a single thing for the entire day, my day seemed to be gone in the blink of an eye.. Hmm.

Hi Smiley!

I did not know that and honestly it's difficult to keep up with all the "days" that are on the calendar these days. I need an App. Hmmm.....

Hi Smiley!

I did not know that and honestly it's difficult to keep up with all the "days" that are on the calendar these days. I need an App. Hmmm.....

Hey!

And mhm, I only know this because it's something I do every year. :)

Hi Smiley!

Yeah, there are so many days. I remember when the only days I cared for were my birthday and Christmas.

Hmm the email story has been responded to. Only took 10 friggin days.

Now...E and then finally Sasha...

mayhap I should work on those tomorrow??

Oh I need a different av...

I don't wanna just look at my tits...I have a face too...

*pouts and wanders off to find something more appropriate*

Everyone has something that is important for them. At least, one should!

How are you doing?

Mhm, you can say that again! Pro-LIFE is about the only day/event I actually participate, and go all out for with wearing the red tape on the mouth and all.

And hmm, let me think about that one.

*Laughs softly*

I'm much better actually, thank you. And yourself?

Mhm, you can say that again! Pro-LIFE is about the only day/event I actually participate, and go all out for with wearing the red tape on the mouth and all.

And hmm, let me think about that one.

*Laughs softly*

I'm much better actually, thank you. And yourself?

Glad you're doing better. :)

I'm good. I moved living places and am feel way less stressed. I hate when I don't feel like my usual self.

Hope you take that off if you get thirsty or hungry or have to cough.

*Arches brow with amusement and a smile.*

How cute. I actually didn't wear it this morning, I wore red lipstick instead. And then swapped for tape in the afternoon. When I got home, I took some pictures, posted my tape on my wall, and then took a nap. So I was fine, thanks.

Glad you're doing better. :)

I'm good. I moved living places and am feel way less stressed. I hate when I don't feel like my usual self.

Thanks! I'm soooooo glad that things are starting to get back to normal. :D

And oh gosh, I know exactly how you feel!

*Arches brow with amusement and a smile.*

How cute. I actually didn't wear it this morning, I wore red lipstick instead. And then swapped for tape in the afternoon. When I got home, I took some pictures, posted my tape on my wall, and then took a nap. So I was fine, thanks.

Yes, I am very cute. I can only imagine how pretty you look in red lipstick (red, my favorite color). Can't say I participated in anything like this though, not out of lack of interest mind you.

Yes, I am very cute. I can only imagine how pretty you look in red lipstick (red, my favorite color). Can't say I participated in anything like this though, not out of lack of interest mind you.

Are you? I mean I know I've said so in the past, but maybe you'll have to prove yourself to me, deem yourself worthy once more.

*Grins*

Thanks, Spec. You're a sweetheart.

And that's fine, really. I don't look down on anybody for not participating, even if it was from lack of interest. But a lot of people simply did not know about it.

Are you? I mean I know I've said so in the past, but maybe you'll have to prove yourself to me, deem yourself worthy once more.

*Grins*

Thanks, Spec. You're a sweetheart.

And that's fine, really. I don't look down on anybody for not participating, even if it was from lack of interest. But a lot of people simply did not know about it.

Well I've been told I am before. Though when I was in school, I thought girls were just teasing me, but the less I talk about school the better. Oh I'll prove myself, and when I do, you'll be like "woah!" and I'll all "Ha ha!" and then I sit back and a glass of fruit punch, because soda makes me sick.

Well so many days are made now, like August 13th was left handed which is something I would have liked to know being a lefty and all.

Well I've been told I am before. Though when I was in school, I thought girls were just teasing me, but the less I talk about school the better. Oh I'll prove myself, and when I do, you'll be like "woah!" and I'll all "Ha ha!" and then I sit back and a glass of fruit punch, because soda makes me sick.

Well so many days are made now, like August 13th was left handed which is something I would have liked to know being a lefty and all.

Awh, look at you being all adorable. :D

I don't like "Soda" / pop either. It doesn't make me sick, I just prefer water.

And awh, you're left-handed?! That's adorable!

That reminds me of my desire to be ambidextrous... :p

Awh, look at you being all adorable. :D

I don't like "Soda" / pop either. It doesn't make me sick, I just prefer water.

And awh, you're left-handed?! That's adorable!

That reminds me of my desire to be ambidextrous... :p

I think it's all in my head. I just don't feel very good drinking it, like eating a Hot Pocket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-i9GXbptog

Yup, so by default I'm "evil". Funny thing is I hold a bow and arrow and slingshot right handed as well as play bass with my right hand.

*hugs*

I'm good despite family drama. Grrr... little brother... I swear they are the worst!

How are you? Feeling a little better I hope.

Getting a little better. Today I was recovering from monday. Was my first PT appointment.

Hey! I'm a little brother!

-Gives her a mock glare-

Getting a little better. Today I was recovering from monday. Was my first PT appointment.

Hey! I'm a little brother!

-Gives her a mock glare-

Huh...what? oooh... *light bulb, laughs* well mine is a little shit and when my mom calls me crying I take issue.

I'm glad you're feeling better, if only a little and I hope PT continues you onto the road.

I have to admit I've missed seeing you around, but understand when you feel bad.

Huh...what? oooh... *light bulb, laughs* well mine is a little shit and when my mom calls me crying I take issue.

I'm glad you're feeling better, if only a little and I hope PT continues you onto the road.

I have to admit I've missed seeing you around, but understand when you feel bad.

-Grins- I admit when I was younger I had moments of brattiness. Though my brother had every reason to catch hell from me. He certainly dished out enough! Still though I understand what you mean. I can't remember the last time I made my mom cry from something bad I did, at least that wasn't something deserved. I don't have a good relationship with my family. A few years back I completely cut them out of my life for a while. Due to something my mom did. I'm sure that made her cry, but sometimes you just get to that point ya know?

Awww that is sweet of you. I missed being around. I really have been in horrible shape though. I still can't sit in this chair too long before I have to get up. I would peek in now and again on my phone or something but I wasn't really here much. I did just peek in on your room and had the overwhelming urge to kick your ex in the man parts.

That's the last thing I thought.

-Cuddles up a kitten-

Hi you. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back