Decision Time: Master or Slave?

Simon Masterson

"Dria, what are you doing with that fanny of yours?" I break into your masturbation session.

"Why aren't you in the shower, waiting for me?"

I express clear disappointment, waiting to see how you react.
 
Dria looked up at him, slowly withdrawing her fingers. "This one is in the shower, Master, waiting for you. This one was just thinking about the pub this evening, with you fucking her over the table while forcing her to eat quim. It was just too delightful. You hadn't set any expressive rules for this one, so how can she break a rule she doesn't know?" Her tone was thoughtful, slightly hazy from pleasure, with just a tiny hint of that Irish fire.
 
Simon Masterson

"Oh, a naughty, saucy little barrister, aren't we? Well, now, then....if you are so excited, finger yourself and lick off your juices. Lick every finger clean for me. Taste yourself. Tell me how it tastes as you do so, too," I command you, amused by your lawyering and your eagerness to pull such a stunt, though you don't know what's to come yet...nothing said about the pillory yet, of course.
 
"Yes, Master," Dria replied. Would she be punished? Probably. Masters were allowed to punish their slaves even without reason. But was it worth it? Yes. And the thought of punishment aroused her too.

She continued to finger herself, rubbing her clit and moaning loudly. When she came, underneath his watchful gaze (which made the masturbation act SO much hotter), she let out a loud shout, her fingers being covered in her juices.

She brought her hand to her lips and began moaning as she sucked her fingers clean, slowly. "Ohh. . . Master, it tastes delicious, this one never knew she could be so sweet down there, oh, yes, it tastes divine. Like fresh honey on a fresh scone."
 
Simon Masterson

"You know that you shall still have to be punished, you naughty little minx, don't you? I knew that you'd breach a rule, especially if you were set up and didn't know about it. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Especially since you should and probably did understand that your fanny is mine and therefore not for you to touch without my permission," I tell you, kissing your mouth for a taste of your sweet cunny on your lips.

With that, I hand you the puff and say, "Wash me, slave. This is part of your body servant duties, after all."
 
"Yes, Master," Dria said, beginning to wash and lather him, adrenaline pumping through her veins about the idea of punishment. Especially when combined with such delicious words.
 
Simon Masterson

"Well, well, you are doing such an excellent job. It seems that both a punishment and a reward might be in order. I wonder which should come first, however," I wink at you, enjoying your touch with the soap and water as you wash me all over.

I think ahead to my plans, realizing just how great they will be for us. What reward indeed, along with the punishment?
 
"Yes, Master," Dria said, continuing to wash him with grace and poise. She wondered what he would do first. Punishment, then reward made sense to her. But reward before punishment sounded delightful.
 
Simon Masterson

Now properly washed, Simon told Dria, "the puff, slave. Hand it to me."

He had designs for her, even in the shower, and he would prove just what kind of master he really was.
 
Dria obediently handed him the puff, not meeting his eyes, although she wanted to. But she was taught that she shouldn't ever dare look a Master in the eye, or risk punishment.
 
Simon Masterson

"Now, relax. Let me wash you. Yes, I want to wash your body, slave. It's not normal for a Master, I know, but your body is mine and I have the right to seek whatever pleasure appeals to me," I inform you abruptly.

I wait for the reaction from my new slave.
 
Dria gave a squeak of surprise, her bright green eyes flicking to his before going down again, almost ashamed that her eyes had met his. "This one is relaxed. Forgive this one if she really hasn't met your eyes, for she was taught that a slave should never look a Master in the eye. It was considered disrespectful. If, however you would prefer that, then all you have to do is give this one permission to," she replied softly. She was confused.
 
Simon Masterson

"Then, look into my eyes, slave. I command it. I want to see those lovely orbs of yours. Look at my face and how I see you. You are so beautiful because of your eager submission to me. You are not just a slave. You are a prized, beloved slave. Just don't forget that you belong to me and that I do have the right to punish as well as reward. Is that clear? If you are good, I am pleased to reward you often. If you disobey, however.....," I let that trail off as I wash your body starting with your soft breasts, which I fondle as I wash you.

"Delightful breasts, really," I praise you.
 
Dria did as he commanded, hesitantly looking into his eyes with her own bright green eyes. They were wide with curiousness and a tad bit of nervousness, no doubt stemming from the situation. They should signs of arousal as well, the black pupil looking rather large.
 
Simon Masterson

I now move my hands to your belly, caressing your soft, pale flesh which appeals to me so much with your true Celtic beauty....I imagine that this is what it must have been like for Romans and Saxons who had their first taste of Briton cunny....their first experience of the soft, fair skin that was so smooth and so feminine....so pale....like cream.

My hands now wander to your thighs, deliberately avoiding your mound and your fanny in order to tease you.
 
Dria sighed her content, further relaxing. She kept her eyes on him, watching him admire her beauty. Being three quarters Irish, one quarter Scottish, the alabaster skin, the green eyes, the freckles, and the flaming red hair were true and pure, and she wondered if he's ever seen a true Celtic before.
 
Simon Masterson

Simon had fucked Scots, Irish, Welsh, and Cornish girls before, but this ginger minx was the truest archetypal Celtic woman, and that he had never gotten to shag. Now he would. Now she was his property, and he would make full use of her.

Simon now kept up the teasing by washing her back nearly down to her arse, fondling her for his pleasure....more and more pleasure.
 
Dria sighed and relaxed. She had always enjoyed being washed, and she was enjoying the way Simon was doing it.
 
Simon Masterson

"Oh, such lovely skin, love. Very sensual. Very soft. Very fair. Smooth as silk. You're my naughty little minx, aren't you? You craved this so badly that the moment that you had an excuse or option to give up your freedom and serve someone, you volunteered without hesitation, didn't you? This is what you crave, surrender to someone else. Giving up your power, your freedom, your pampered life of having men court you and treat you like a queen. All that traded in, just so you can serve a man as you were destined to do. Right now, you ache to have my hands and this puff touch your naughty parts, don't you?" I tease you a bit, knowing what you crave.
 
Dria shivered and nodded. "Yes, Master," she whispered softly, a slight edge of guilt coming through the beautiful Irish lilt.
 
Simon Masterson

I now begin washing your feet and move my way back up to your thighs, still teasing you with your need to be touched in your privy parts. I know this and step up the tease, wanting you desperate with your need for it....I want you on edge, tormented by your desire for now, so that you will be ready to do whatever it takes to get the satisfaction that you and I both know that only I can bring.
 
Dria shivered and moaned, her body swaying as she tried to control her urges. It was difficult, though, with his delightful teases. She raised her face to the spray of the shower, feeling it run in rivers down her body.

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. "Touch this one, Master, please, touch her clean her make her yours please Master!" The words spilled out of her quickly, and she let a cry of desperation out.
 
Simon Masterson

"I like the pleading. It shall be rewarded, of course," I answer with a smile, now moving my puff over you to your mound, ever closer to your clit and lips, until I start to wash your cunny at last.

I look for your reaction as I caress your quim with my puff.
 
Dria cooed and moaned, keeping a hand on the shower wall to steady herself as he washed her privates, biting her lip. "Thank you, Master," she whispered, her eyes fluttering slightly.
 
Simon Masterson

"If you enjoy that, how about this?" I turn you around and spread the cheeks of your arse, washing both the crack and the buns themselves.

"By Jove, that bum of yours looks good enough to eat! Do you have any bloody idea of how much I love a good female arse? Spanking them, fucking them, and, yes, licking them.....," I tease her.
 
Back
Top