I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
That explains it!

Did you guys know that celery juice increases you sex drive?

I had no idea why I like celery so much. It also explains why my wife offers me a couple of stalks every time she has the celery out for a recipe she is cooking.

U sound spent !!!

I plan on making the best of tonight...

Relax and find something you enjoy.. Take you mind somewhere else !!!

Omg :'( worst day ever..... an employee swore at me today, so I fired her... then another employee started crying..... I was ready to run away

I've had those days. Hang in there. I hate having to let people go. It can get lonely when you hold someone's fate in your hands. You may not feel it now but if you were just both of you will grow from this.

Tomorrow is another day.:rose:

Omg :'( worst day ever..... an employee swore at me today, so I fired her... then another employee started crying..... I was ready to run away

Some days are better then others for sure, experience has taught me it's not always good to be the king...or queen in your case!

You ok sweetie???
I'm not ok right now, but I'll be ok, its going to be a rough couple of weeks at work, but it will settle down... :)

Some days are better then others for sure, experience has taught me it's not always good to be the king...or queen in your case!

Its not the easiest person to be for sure :/, its not the first person that I've had to let go, and Iknow it won't be the last.... its just not a fun thing for me to do

I'm not ok right now, but I'll be ok, its going to be a rough couple of weeks at work, but it will settle down... :)

Its not the easiest person to be for sure :/, its not the first person that I've had to let go, and Iknow it won't be the last.... its just not a fun thing for me to do

As a manager it is the worst thing I have to do, I agree. I know that I have done everything in my control to help that employee and through their actions they make it clear that they must go.

To bad there is no sexy older guy living next door to me he would love the view of me walking around ....well pm if you want to know the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back