The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT ~ Poor little thing...we definitely have a sickly Mini Brit on our hands...looks like a day at home with Mummy...

seeks out the Disney DVDs and colouring/art stuffs

LT ~ Poor little thing...we definitely have a sickly Mini Brit on our hands...looks like a day at home with Mummy...

seeks out the Disney DVDs and colouring/art stuffs

Poor wee Brit. I hope she feels better soon. Nothing like Mummy loves to help make it feel better.

I was warned wasn't I?

And I did not listen.

I don't know why I insist on learning my lessons the hard way. :rolleyes:

Actually, no. That's one of my employees that is constantly making me hyperactive.

This woman spoils me with random dinners.

That's cool. I used to have a customer who would buy me lotto tickets, and another who would come in and just randomly start working.

Laughs softly

She came in like 3-5 times a day, and would start making coffee.

(Was working at a convenience store)

That's cool. I used to have a customer who would buy me lotto tickets, and another who would come in and just randomly start working.

Laughs softly

She came in like 3-5 times a day, and would start making coffee.

(Was working at a convenience store)

*nods nods* that's always nice.

She's not a customer though. She's a friend of mine. Every once in a while she just drops in and has food for me.

A few of my regulars come in and bring goodies but most of my goodies are from employees smd friends.

Last edited:
*nods nods* that's always nice.

She's not a customer though. She's a friend of mine. Everyone in a while she just drops in and has food for me.

A few of my regulars come in and bring goodies but most of my goodies are from employees smd friends.

Nods

That's cool.

...Now I'm kinda hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back