The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT:

I really want to write tonight. Her last post was awesome. I hope I don't give into exhaustion first.

heads off to prepare the frame work for a reply to thyri.

FUCKING hell... people are stupid.

And illiterate.

Yeah....it's always so disappointing when you have to re-discover that fact. Again.

George Carlin: "Think about how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of everyone is even dumber than that."

Yeah....it's always so disappointing when you have to re-discover that fact. Again.

George Carlin: "Think about how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of everyone is even dumber than that."

-headdesk-

mmf
Love Carlin.

Hate trying to sell things on craigslist.

They need to start making it where you must type three sentences correctly in order to post or reply on that site.

-headdesk-

mmf
Love Carlin.

Hate trying to sell things on craigslist.

They need to start making it where you must type three sentences correctly in order to post or reply on that site.

Three whole sentences? Correctly? God golly, woman! You're ask for an awful lot!

*kisses her on the cheek*

tumblr_mmjeqaULUQ1snagxgo1_500.jpg

So glad my Craigslist ad days are over for the moment. Still log in to rants and raves every now and then to remind myself what the dregs of society looks like. :p

You.

I want.

Now.

Does that count?

(It was suppose to be you're asking* not you're ask. I'm an illiterate fool, I sorry!)
For you... Oh yes it counts. :devil:
-giggles-
So glad my Craigslist ad days are over for the moment. Still log in to rants and raves every now and then to remind myself what the dregs of society looks like. :p
-whimpers-
I am just trying to sell the birds and their accessories. You are technically not allowed to sell animals on craigslist BUT you can sell their cages and have adoption fees on the animals.

*Bird adoption and cage sales are a singular transaction*
*NOT sold Separately*
*The disabled bird MAY NOT BE put in an aviary with other birds*
*HEY FUCKWHIT, you cannot come pet the animals, I'm not a zoo keeper.*

ALT~

Is "I don't wanna." a sentence?

Only if it has four exclamation points.

Wonders who would win in a fight a weeping angel or a silence?

Wonders if a weeping angel saw a silence and covers its eyes...does it still remember the silence is there?

questions, questions.

Wonders who would win in a fight a weeping angel or a silence?

Wonders if a weeping angel saw a silence and covers its eyes...does it still remember the silence is there?

questions, questions.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

but the angel cant cover its eyes if its being looked at.

and if the silence is looking it in the eye doesnt the silence start to become an angel.... And if it becomes an angel will people forget they have seen silence or forget they have seen an angel?

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

but the angel cant cover its eyes if its being looked at.

and if the silence is looking it in the eye doesnt the silence start to become an angel.... And if it becomes an angel will people forget they have seen silence or forget they have seen an angel?

*wanders by long enough to tackle a Twin before retreating*

LT- I'd forgotten how freeing writing with a talented partner can be. It's refreshing to write for pleasure at times, instead of only writing for work.

LT: It is funny how one conversation can make you see that your happiness was fake/false.

FLT: False happiness for 3 yrs...how was I so blind? *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back