February 2015 ~~ Available to Edit

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Sign in if you are available this month.

* Include preferences such as copy or literary editing, or if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories such as Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines

Have fun!

Available

Won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word or open office preferred format.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

Todger65

No gay male, rape, scat, violence/pain. Prefer MS word / office.

PM me with a summary and size of story. I'm a little pressed time-wise this month, so prefer shorter vs full novels.

editing

hey all-

no incest, nothing with anyone under 21, no rape / non-con. No thanks on horror or celeb.

--Marie

Hi Lynn,

I am looking for an editor for my writing, I would love to get some help on my stories in regards to my content and literary editing. All help is welcome.

Medusathesedusa

I'm available this month. No rape, gay male, rape, drugs or BDSM.

I prefer MS Word/Open office format.

I do plot and grammar editing. Also for real stories.

Available VE

Copy Editor (grammar, spelling) only. If you're looking for format help, you need a Story Editor.

I will edit just about anything but BDSM.

Back