Walking in on incest!

PaulScottBarbarasSon

Really Experienced
I am interested in stories of people discovering other people committing acts of incest and how different writers might work out such events.
For examples;
A mother walking in on her son and daughter having sex.
A son discovering that his mother and sister are having a sapphic affair.
A daughter finding her mother and brother in the sack.
A mother discovering her daughter and mom's sister having lesbian sex.
An aunt stumbling upon her nephew and her daughter fucking.
The neighbor lady finding out that Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Smith's son jump into bed together right after Mr. Smith leaves for work.
And so on and so forth.
(Categorically speaking, I am not a big fan of older male relatives with younger relatives. Nor am I interested in stories of male homosexuality.)

These are very good starting points. Do not be troubled by any lack of response to your thread - format ideas rather than actual storylines are less gripping for the general run of mentality hereabouts.

In a sense, if the sex is already happening then the story has already happened. This accusation can be levelled at the 'walking in on' idea. I would say however that a good writer can indeed use it as a premise for giving a description of events prior to the 'discovery... and then also events subsequent...

... but you would certainly need that good author...

Very nice......imagine Dad walking in on son and wife doing it, and it turns out that the son is bi and has also been sucking his Dad off while fucking his mother/stepmother.

Everybody's doing it...

Or imagine mother and her (late) teenage son discovering a passionate mother-son couple... For example, mother and son arrive at the exotic island whose inhabitants worship a Goddess of Lust and find (almost) all dalliances as sacred. Mother and son as lovers? Fine, for as long as it's consensual. Or not just fine, but even sacred. Our protagonists have trouble reconciling these revelations with their repressed, Western morality, but not only they see functioning couples of this kind, but also there is an industry that caters to people engaged in such relationships ( for instant a local series where a woman and her, say, 19 year old son are lovers and the affair is presented as completely natural )...

On a related note: What would happen if Brother B walked in on mom in bed with Brother A? How would Brother B feel? What if he had feelings for mom...or didn't?

Genders could be reversed. Sister B walked in on Sister A and dad. these scenarios could make for some horrible conflicts. Especially if the mom/dad did not want to get with Sibling B and was only interested in Sibling A sexually.

Awwwwwkwarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddd

Very nice......imagine Dad walking in on son and wife doing it, and it turns out that the son is bi and has also been sucking his Dad off while fucking his mother/stepmother.

This happened to me when I was a teen. It was a little different though, it was my Mom who walked in as I was sucking my Dads' cock.

This happened to me when I was a teen. It was a little different though, it was my Mom who walked in as I was sucking my Dads' cock.
Obvious questions (besides age): Whose idea was the cocksucking? Did you feel pressured? Did dad? How did mom react? Did she join in? Are siblings involved?

I think we need a decision matrix / truth table approach. List all the possible combinations of incest participants and discoverers, and maybe positions. Then provide possible reaction for each combo. For instance, if mom walks in on dad and son for the first time, does she react differently if a) son sucks dad, 2) dad sucks son, 3) dad & son 69, 4) dad sodomizes son, 5) son sodomizes dad, or 6) they're just frenching? Suppose daughter walks in, either alone or with mom -- what then? Suppose mom (who's been doing son) and dad (who'se been doing daughter) walk in together to find the kids fucking or sucking or frenching or whatever -- what then? Is it orgy time?

I am interested in stories of people discovering other people committing acts of incest and how different writers might work out such events.
For examples;
A mother walking in on her son and daughter having sex.
A son discovering that his mother and sister are having a sapphic affair.
A daughter finding her mother and brother in the sack.
A mother discovering her daughter and mom's sister having lesbian sex.
An aunt stumbling upon her nephew and her daughter fucking.
The neighbor lady finding out that Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Smith's son jump into bed together right after Mr. Smith leaves for work.
And so on and so forth.
(Categorically speaking, I am not a big fan of older male relatives with younger relatives. Nor am I interested in stories of male homosexuality.)

or two meet at a camp or something and fall for eachother and have sex every chance they get and when they leave and go home they end up close enough to see each other and then one day are caught in the act by ones parents and find out their half brother and sister on her fathers side because the parents are swinger and created the both one night at a party when they switched partners.

I've got a crazy idea!

So, the relative is shocked at first for a few seconds -- let's say a half-minute at the outside -- then discovers that they think this is totally hot and joins in for a three-way. Afterwards, all the parties involved declare their love for each other and live to fuck happily ever after with no complications.

Has that been tried before? ;)

I've got a crazy idea!

So, the relative is shocked at first for a few seconds -- let's say a half-minute at the outside -- then discovers that they think this is totally hot and joins in for a three-way. Afterwards, all the parties involved declare their love for each other and live to fuck happily ever after with no complications.

Oh, my god... WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!?!?!? Genius. Pure genius, somebody write this.

I've got a crazy idea!

I just checked and...not yet today, so if you hurry....

my grandmother walked in on my sister and I once while we stayed at her house. she was certainly shocked and horrified. she stood there frozen not knowing what to do.

surprise..

If true, need more details...um, for science.

Last edited:
my grandmother walked in on my sister and I once while we stayed at her house. she was certainly shocked and horrified. she stood there frozen not knowing what to do.

surprise..

And you're writing a story about it for Lit?

Back