Kira & the Saytr

Iola had the big stallion stud where she wanted him. The pleasure from his hard cock was controlling his actions and she was controlling the pleasure to his cock! So she was in control. The centaur’s monstrous equestrian cock was throbbing, and jerking clearly ready to cum … his whole world was centered on how hard his cock was feeling, the tightness of his balls, and Iola’s soft milk sacks wrapped around his cock rubbing him. He did not see the Hamadryad move closer.

Iola however, did see her, and smiled to herself. Apparently she had misunderstood this encounter … both had been willing partners and she had gotten between them. Oops! The beautiful dark green haired woman came closer, wanting to join in. Iola gave her a smile and a node “yes” as she release the massive cock from between her breasts.

“Here … we can do it together!” Iola suggested. As the much smaller breasted girl joined her at the big cock, both their mouths licking and sliding over the great shaft and large sensitive head, the centaur loved it!

The Hamadryad brushed the underside of the Centaur’s cock with her warm fingertips, sending a jolt through his whole nervous system, and then her tongue-tip deftly licks away the pre-cum from the head of his prick.

Iola took her hand and ran one soft palm over his horse belly and commenced to manipulate his spontaneously twitching cock with the other hand. As the Hamadryad mouth pulled back from the cock head … she gently gave his cock a twang. The hard shaft sprang back against centaur belly with a firm slap.

The Hamadryad returned to his cock … and held his prone member in her wet, sucking mouth again. Sending thrilling sensation to him as her tongue swathed his cock-head with a caressing motion. His hips undulated to the rhythm of the dryad’s gentle slurping. Iola had moved back to his big hanging balls. She played with them … kissing them, her tongue licking over them. They were big and very full! Then a naughty idea struck her … She move forward again and with one hand she held the dryad’s head on to that massive cock … and her other hand grab the cock stroking into the dryad’s mouth!!

The centaur could see everything, he saw the drool from the Dryad run down his shaft as the human woman would not let the dryad mouth off his throbbing cock. She continued to wank him faster. It was a delicious image. Dryad’s body squirmed and wiggles under him, she knew that cock could cum at any second … and did not want to be in front of it! Eventually she realized she could not avoid it and wrapped her two hands around each of the centaur’s back legs … getting ready for his release.

The centaur neighed … and BLASTED a big load right into the dryad’s throat!!! The poor wood sprite head snapped back at each powerful squirt … Iola had released the dryad’s head now … and the centaur could pull back enough to SPRAY a few shots all over the dryad’s surprised face. It was an amazing orgasm, and the amount of cum the centaur had produced was spectacular!
 
Petelia was surprised when the human held her head while stroking that humongous cock, but soon gave into it and got ready for his huge load. Hearing his loud neigh she got ready holding onto his legs. When the first forceful squirt blasted into her mouth, her head snapped back, but she came back for more. Finally when her mouth could not hold anymore cum as well as not being able to swallow it fast enough, Iola let her head go and the rest of his huge load of cum sprayed all over her face and down her chest. Giving her a good soaking.

Looking up at first the centaur and then Iola, Petelia couldn't help but start to laugh. Wiping her face with her hands she finally calmed down enough to say, “Now that was a load of cum to go in the records!” Eyeing the big centaur she added, “Bet none of your mares can come close to what we just did for you.” She glanced over at Iola and nodded her head.

Petelia cum coated face lite up, I've got a great idea, I think we have become acquainted enough now to go and join the other two. I am sure they are quite finished by now. We can sit down and properly introduce ourselves. Maybe even share some food and get to know one another. What do you two think?” First looking at Iola then at the centaur to see if they were agreeable. Getting up, she laughed and said, “Come on lets go see what Kira and Willo are up to now and by the way my name is Petelia.” Looking at a small stream not too far from where they stood she told the two that she just needed to get cleaned up a bit before heading for the clearing. The both of them followed her as she quickly made for the little stream, knelt at the edge and proceeded to splash water on her face and chest. Once the centaur's copious amount of cum was washed off of her face and chest, she took a drink of water stood up and said, “OK, I am ready, this time let's really go!” She laughed as she lead them back to the main trail and on to the clearing.
 
Iola reviewed her previous thoughts “You’ll meet new friends in the forest. Just be friendly!” She had been right. This encounter had really worked out. She had made friends with the centaur and Petelia. With a big smile on her face, she followed them.

“Sorry … about interrupting … I thought you were in trouble … because of the cries for help.” She said to Petelia, but she could tell that was a bit of a sensitive subject. So she moved on. “My name is Iola …I’m a witch from Lire … or I should say was from there until recently … I’m looking for a new home.” She patted the great flank of the handsome centaur next to her, she had always been a touchy person … and she loved to hug, pat and pet everyone. “What is your name?” She asked

“Cyllarus” The centaur said, as he looked back at Iola and forward towards Petelia, his head bent slightly in embarrassment. “Sorry about the amount … I was eager to cum … it had been a while.” He said softly. He looked at both of them now “Your lovemaking was different and very pleasurable. I thank you both” he said.

Iola laughed warmly “Well … thank you … you are quite a stud.” They made it to a clearing alongside the small path, and near a stream. The path seemed to lead up to a cave above. There was thick soft grass which made a wonderful bed in the clearing. Two creatures were lying on the grass as the three of them entered the clearing.
 
Kira was happily still playing with Willo's flaccid, but not for long she estimated, cock, when she saw movement coming from the trail. To her surprise there was Pelelia leading the way with two new comers. One was a magnificent centaur, and the other an equally beautiful human with the biggest
bosom she had ever seen. She quickly sat up and poked Willo in the shoulder saying, “ Looks like we have company.” Reaching for her dress, that had now seen better days she rapidly threw it over her head, then reached for Willo's loincloth and shoved it at him. Whispering, “ Here make yourself presentable we have company.”

Kira watched the smug look on Petelia's face and wondered what she had been up to. Glancing at the centaur, got her wondering, she glanced back at the dryad again and waited while the three of them came up stopping just a few feet from where Kira and Willo relaxed on the now flattened soft patch of grass.

“Hi Petelia, looks like you have been kind of busy, want to introduce us? She then looked at the very handsome centaur giving him a warm smile, before turning to the lovely human giving her an equally warm smile.
 

Attachments

  • Dryad Kira.gif
    Dryad Kira.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Petelia made the introductions. Iola liked both, Kira and Willo, right away. This place was so different then the town of Lire, she had left this morning. Everyone seemed friendly and no one cared who she worshipped or that she was a witch. It was refreshing.

Kira was a beautiful dryad with long flowing hair. Her body was best described as willowy … with a nicely shaped bosom. She wore a wreath of leaves on her head to accent her tie to nature. Willo was a robust half-man, half-beast spirit. He was bigger than a standard Satyr with faun legs as opposed to goat legs. He looked to be around twenty, but Iola was not a good judge of spirit ages. Whatever his age, he looked very strong, his shoulders and arms were massive and covered in well-defined muscles.

“I’m very glad to meet all of you” Iola said smiling at everyone. “Everyone is so friendly … I thank you for that. Is it ok … If I stay with you for a while?”

Cyllarus the centaur nodded, looking over at Iola large assets. “It is fine with me …but what do you plan to eat … and are you going to change the forest?” He asked.

Iola smiled “I shall eat roots, berries, and fruits …if that is ok. I do not need to hunt for meat. Well ... there are some kinds of meat sticks I love" she joked looking at the centaur's loins. Everyone laughed. She continued "I can sleep under the stars during this time of the year … but should it start raining…would it be ok if I built a small shelter … perhaps a lean-to … over a fallen log?” She asked, and saw the centaur shifting his feet ... a sign he was uncomfortable with her construction plans … “It would only be to keep the rain off me.” Iola added, then she thought of a better idea “Or perhaps there is a cave near here … can I stay there?” She asked looking at the others. She remembered seeing a cave as she approached this clearing.
 
Kira liked the way this human made herself so accommodating, she nodded her head as Iola continued. After she mentioned the cave, Kira perked up “Yes, there is that cave, it could be made into a very comfortable abode for you.” She got up brushing the grass and leaves off her robe saying, “ Let's have a look now, its not far at all.” We could all help you get set up, as I recall, it isn't huge, but for one or two persons, it will do very nicely.

Looking down at the lazy Willo, she laughed, “Come on big guy, move your lovely butt.” Once he got up she lead the way to the cave but soon, let Willo and Cyllarus move on ahead. Stepping between Iola and Petelia Kira chuckled,“They certainly are two good looking males don't you agree?” Putting her arms around each of them Kira glanced at Petelia, “ Sooo... how did you meet our two new friends? I know from that look in your face there is a story to tell.” When Petelia just smirked Kira turned to Iola and lifted her eyebrow, “ Well if Petleia isn't going to spill the beans, I will just have to ask you Iola.”

“Tell us more about yourself, where you are from, what about family and such? We don't get a lot of visitors around these parts.” Looking at her again, she continued, “ By the way you look, you must have lots of men chasing after you, are we going to have to beat them off with a stick?” She chuckled
 
Iola giggled … dryads were more like humans than she had thought.

“Well … I’m not so sure I should kiss and tell …” Iola answered teasing Kira. Kira gave her the “come on now … stop being a tease” look and Iola laughed some more. But then she told the story.

“I heard some cries for help … and saw Petelia on the back of the centaur … and the centaur’s … ah …thingy … was pretty hard. So I thought he was going to attack her with that monstrous thing, I mean in a bad sort of way. A small misunderstanding on my part as I would later find out. … anyhow, I entered the clearing … took off my top and that distracted Cyllarus.”

Both Petelia and Kira laughed at this part. Iola had a set of breasts that most men just could not stop looking at. Iola continued telling the tale “Then as I was using my “talents” to make his erection go away… Petelia joined in … and ended up getting a big mouthful!”

All three girls pictured that event and burst out laughing again. “Men can be so messy!” Iola added wiping the tears from her eyes. “As far as my background … I use to belong to a coven of witches. We worship the god of Hecate. As you might not know … witches are not well liked in this part of Greece. Hecate is titan, not a god of Olympus … So the result is bigotry against witches. I had a few threats made to me recently during some uncomfortable confrontations … So I decided to leave the town of Lire and head deeper into the forest. I have always loved the forest … the rest you know.

As far as family goes … both my parents have passed away … I have a sister that is still alive, but she does not live too close so I have not seen her much. No boyfriends … but I’m looking!” Iola said and all three girls started laughing again as they entered the cave.

Cyllarus called back to them “What so funny?”

Iola answered thinking quickly on her feet “I made a centaur joke”

He came trotting back to the three girls “I want to hear it … tell it again”

Iola grinned “Ok … How did the Centaur describe his home life? …. As being stable.” There were groans after that one… So Iola told another one. “What are Centaurs most accused of doing? …. Horsing around!” There was some laugher at that one.

“Tell another one …” Cyllarus asked

“Oh quit being the centaur of attention!” Iola said … everyone laughed hard on that one.
 
Last edited:
Kira stood back and let Iola walk into the cave's interior still laughing at the last joke. They all stopped and looked around. Kira remarked, “By the look of things no one has lived here for years.” There was dust everywhere they looked, sending up little clouds as they moved. In one corner was a moldy pile of grass, what must have once been a bed. Petelia shuffled through the dust talking to herself as she went, “ I wonder who lived here before?” She poked at the bedding with her toe glanced behind at the others and remarked, “ Whoever it was, it must have been a long time ago, what do you think?” Willo nodded his head as he continued to look around replying, “ Yeah and it doesn't smell to great in here either.”

"That shouldn't be too much of a problem" Kira called out as she walked towards the back of the cave, stopping in front of what looked like a hearth, it had a ring of stones and there was bits of bones around. Waving everyone over she cried, “Look this must have been the cooking area! There is a fire pit and some old bones.” As the rest of them came over, she said, “ Well Iola, what do you think? It shouldn't take us long to clean it out if we all work together.”
 
Iola looked around as her mind whirled at the possibilities. There were several small alcoves that could be used as sleeping areas. There was the fire pit and a few rock and small ledges where people could sit. It was a bit dreary and smelly … but a few improvements and it could be shaped into a nice home.

“I think I can make this into a wonderful home.” Iola agreed. “When I attended school, I shared a room with 10 other students!” She explained. “The only personal space I had was my bed and the space under it. This is much better!” She gushed.

“I can clean it up … but if you help me with moving a few of the bigger rocks” She asked Cyllarus and Willo “that would be very helpful!” Both of them grunted yes, but in the end everyone stayed and helped during the cleanup and decorating of the cave.

There were two things that happened that require mentioning. As they got ready to start Iola said “Wait … before we start …I’d like to clean the air …” She closed her eyes and chanted out a spell. Suddenly there was a gust of wind and the cave filled with the lite scent of roses, the old stale air pushed out of the cave. The other interesting thing that happened was deep in the back of the cave it was not pitch black. There was a faint greenish glow caused by some luminous fungus. Everyone spread the fungus around so there were no truly dark areas in the back of the cave and a small fire or candle would be augmented by the fungus.

At some point Iola got her supplies and headed back to the cave and into her sleeping alcove. There were several rock shelves in it, prefect for her books, one that could be used for a desk, and finally, a long low one, she could turn into a bed, with the right amount of blankets for a mattress. The centaur had brought in some soft forest moss and Kira added a few female touches like flowers and the room was complete.

Iola had seen some ripe fruit in the forest … and brought it back in a big bowl. There were watermelons, grapes and some lemons.

"Thanks everyone for helping!” She said … and soon they were all biting into the sweet and juicy fruit. It was enormously refreshing and all of them devoured the fruit ravenously. This naturally led to everyone lying out on the cave floor … relaxed as their bodies digested the meal.

Iola had her head back against Cyllarus’s horse belly using it as a pillow as the centaur was lying on his side …his horse legs on either side of the beautiful witch. Kira and Petelia were on either side of Willo, who had his arm around each of them facing Iola on the other side of the cave. Kira and Petelia heads resting on the powerful chest of Willo. He sighed in satisfaction “This is good … the work completed and my belly full …from eating sweet juicy fruit …” He said

“I must say … Willo …looking at the two very satisfied girls next to you …I believe your belly is full of their sweet juices!” Iola giggled at her clearly sexual comment implying it was Kira and Petelia’s pussy juices his belly was full of.

“Don’t laugh too hard, Iola …your face is satisfied too … and look at what is to your right!” He pointed out. As Iola turn towards the centaur’s crotch she got an eyeful of Cyllarus’s soft but now slowly growing … massive manhood … or was the right name horsehood?

“OH MY” is all Iola could squeak out … confronted by that slowly growing cock.
 
Kira and Petelia laughed out loud at the same time as Iola turned her head towards Cyllarus's swelling cock. Petelia called out, “ Looks like its your turn to wrap your lips around that giant horse-hood,” she slapped her thigh and continued to laugh. Meanwhile, Kira adjusted herself to get a better view of what was happening with the horseman and the lovely witch. Accidentley brushing her hand over Willo's growing phallus. She looked down at her hand and smiled, “Look Petelia, I think that Willo has the same idea as Cyllarus has. What do you say? Do you want a chance at our huge friend? Or do you want to watch like you were doing earlier?”

At that Petelia scoffed, “I wasn't watching...well OK...I admit it, I was watching until Cyllarus grabbed me and whisked me away. But yes, I wouldn't mind a go at Willo.” Turning her face up at him now, she asked, “Do you want play with me or maybe with the two of us?” She started to lightly stroke him as she waited for his reply. Willo looked from one dryad to the other, noting that they both had big smiles on their faces as well as nodding their heads in agreement.

Giving a great big rumble in his throat, Willo grabbed both dyads around the waist and flipped them over onto their backs. He started to kiss Kira on the mouth, while running his big hand over Petelia, relieving her of her scanty robe. Then he switched over to Petelia's mouth and did the same to Kira's robe. Both girls hands were all over Willo's body, pushing his loincloth off of him. All three of their bodies soon were tangled together. Lots of ohhhs and mmmm...could be heard from their side of the cave.
 
Iola watched the centaur’s great cock expand … then she gently grabbed it and moved it over her lap, slowly stroking the giant fuck pole with both her hands. She looked down at the big thing in her hands … She love the way a cock looked … it had always turned her on … hard … throbbing …the thickness and shape … the sensitive head … the way a cock looked just drew her to it. And this one was so huge … and beautiful it demanded that she please it. She started to stroke it faster … and watched as the massive thing started to leak pre-cum … her hands traveled up and down its long length.

“Centaurs sure are horny creatures!” She giggled as she thought about the wonderful blow job Cyllarus had gotten only a few hours ago. “I guess it make sense if you needed to please a whole herd of female centaurs … a stallion centaur needed to be in the “mood” … all the time!” she thought

Her hands started to stroke him faster as she lifted his cock to her face and her mouth slipped over his cock head. Cyllarus neighed like a horse in pleasure …. and started to thrust up into her hungry mouth. He also brought his human half around and unbuttoned Iola vest … freeing her big breasts …”MMMMM” he moaned as his mouth found a jug to suck on … he nibbled and sucked on the nipple as Iola gasped in pleasure … when her mouth was not full of cock! “OH SHITTTT” she moaned … and her pussy was soon soaked in her own wet excitement. Cyllarus just kept ramming his cock into her mouth as his cock was jerking forcefully … there was a powerful itch in his cock … and he was going to release it into her mouth.

The big chested human’s body began to shudder and thrash, her blonde pigtails swinging … as Iola was getting closer to achieving a climax just from having her nipple sucked. The centaur mouth was clamped tighter around her tit …and he knew how to suck on a tit …Iola SQUEALED as he sent her over the edge … her pussy gushed cunt juice out from her potent orgasm.

He had made her cum from suck on her sensitive nipple! He thrust his cock up her mouth hole, to the very back of her mouth. His balls started to clench involuntarily, and unleashed a huge, pent-up surge of cum. It traveled up his long throbbing shaft and then it burst out of the end of his cock, great spurt after glorious great spurt went deep into her belly. Finally, he was done … and he withdrew his spent cock. As Iola said “WOW …. that was AMAZING”
 
Zeus - the god of gods, also known as the rain god, and the cloud gatherer representing a god of justice and mercy, the protector of the weak, and the punisher of the wicked.



“ I see you have found my summer place….. You did a good job cleaning up and it looks liveable, warm and full of passion – I felt the tremors and the hunger of enjoyment – I will be with you until the next moon quarter and will pass and move towards the East.”

As I am here with you in my mortal form I will observe your movements – continue your living as I go visit the local oaks for my spring solution of drink.

Run
 
Willo’s cock was amazing … after his earlier orgasms … it was still ready for more action! Kira was staring at his huge cock. She moved around and got a hand on it … stroking the big thing. She wanted to get it in her mouth, but Willo was sucking on one of her tits, so she stroked it. She moaned as he sucked on her harder. Willo was foremost a pleaser of women. He flicked the teased her nipple … as Kira excitement intensified. But at the right moment he moved his mouth to Petelia. Kira was still gasping from what he had done to her … but she had not forgotten about that wonderful cock. So she shifted around and soon her lips were wrapped around the throbbing meat stick. She enjoyed the taste of his monster cock. Petelia was kissing Willo, but she had watched Willo suck on Kira breast …and she wanted some of that!

Willo thought “The sucking on my dick … feel amazing!” He also had a great view of Petelia’s perfect firm breasts! They were right in front of him … his mouth went forward as he heard a faint “mmmm” from Petelia. He tongued and sucked exciting on her sensitive nipple. Kira head moved up, down and along his length. Her mouth felt hungry!

"Wow, she loves to suck cock," Willo said as he released Petelia’s nipple and admired Kira mouth and tongue work. That comment triggered Petelia to turn around … and get her mouth on his big cock. Petelia pushed her mouth down on his shaft, taking entire dick into her mouth. She pushed herself to take him that deep and she almost gagged. Then held Willo’s cock in place and swirled her tongue over it. His cock was so deep … it felt like it was rubbing against her tonsils. She was showing off to Kira some of her skill in oral sex.

Kira had moved to Willo’s big balls and was licking them …as Petelia’s mouth resumed sliding up and down along the cock. Her lips nearly reached the base of thick shaft. Then she would almost take it out of her mouth… mouthing on just the head as her tongue swirling around it and licked at the sensitive underside. Willo groaned with the sensation as the pleasure went from his feet to his chest.

Kira kept teasing his big full balls … she felt them tighten … she felt the urgency increase in Willo’s cock and balls, like they needed to cum.

Willo was watching both women and their beautiful bodies worshipping his massive cock. With Petelia’s mouth on the head of his cock and Kira's mouth on his balls, it didn't take long for Willo to reach the point of no return.

His hips began to thrust deeper into Petelia's mouth and his groans of pleasure echoed off the cave walls. Both women sucked and licked …faster and harder as they sensed his climax approaching. He fondled and stroked both of their pussies, his fingers sinking into the soft, wet flesh. But it was not the time to focus on them … that would come later … Now it was his time.

Unable to hold back any longer, Willo exploded into Petelia’s mouth, his hips bucking with each shot of cum that erupted from his cock. With a happy moan, Petelia swallowed his load eagerly, as Kira tongue licked up any cum that overfilled her mouth … and ran down that massive shaft. Between the two of them … they swallowed every last drop of his lover juice.

Willo was getting ready to please the two dryads … but first he wanted to see where the human and centaur were at. The huge centaur cock was now only semi-hard lying across the busty human’s lap. Both of them had looks of satisfaction on their faces.

It was at this point … everyone in the cave heard a voice in their head. The voice of a god! It was Zeus! He spoke to them about his desire to live among them for a while. Then the voice was gone.

Iola was the first to speak “Did …you all hear that?” She asked. But she could tell from the looks on their faces … that they had also heard Zeus talking. Cyllarus “Yes … Zeus is coming here …to live with us? That can’t be good!” He had a worried look on his face.

Iola saw Cyllarus’ point. If Zeus took a liking to any of the females … well, it was best if none of the other males got involved. And of course there was Hera to think about. If she found out about Zeus fooling around on her … it would be the mortals that would suffer. Additionally, Iola was worried about her worship of Hecate, who was a Titan. Hecate was the only Titan who aided Zeus in the battle of gods and Titans, and therefore she was not banished into the underworld realms after their defeat by the Olympians. So that should have been a good thing. But she was not an Olympian. Also Hecate was a helper and protector of humans. Zeus sometimes used human as his play things. If there was a conflict … two or more gods would be fighting … and poor Willo, Cyllarus, Kira, Petelia, and she would be in the middle!
 
Kira looked at everyone around her frowning, “I have to admit, I am somewhat worried about what Zeus has in mind for us. It could be nothing worse then a romp, but it's the aftermath that I am worried about.” She got up and walked over to the entrance of the cave, looked out then turned her head, “I don't see anyone out here” Turning around she came back inside, all thoughts of more fun and games gone from her head.

Petelia then stood up, “Awww...don't get your girdle in a knot, Zeus isn't even here, let's worry about him if and when he does show up!” Glancing around at everyone, she saw Cyllarus and Willos nod in agreement. Kira and Iola, still looked worried.

To try and get everyone it lighter moods again, Petelia stated, “ Come on lets all go to the stream for a little refreshing dip and fun. What do you all say?” Bending down, she took Iola by the arm and pulled her up, then she took hold of Kira hauling them both towards the entrance. Looking behind her she shouted, Last one in the water is a rotten egg!” Kira and Iola looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders smiling. All three girls laughed and started running for the stream.
 
A swim was just what everyone needed. Kira, Iola and Petelia all hit the water at about the same time. The stream was deeper than it looked and Iola, the tallest of the three, had water touching the bottom of her massive breasts. It was cool water … but not cold. The centaur and satyr, Cyllarus and Willos, did not race to the water … they had hung back to chat as they watched the women in the water.

“First a human shows up and now Zeus … I don’t know … could the events be related?” Cyllarus asked. He had never trusted humans too much. They did not want to live with nature … they always wanted to change nature.

Willo grunted “I don’t know … but so far I really like this human … and she has not sucked me off yet!”

Both had their eyes were on Iola at this moment, her big breasts free ... swaying and jiggling. It looked like Iola loved the water and she was having a good time splashing the other girls.

“Well there is that!” Cyllarus grinned ear to ear “She knows how to use her mouth … and those breasts” Cyllarus comments got him thinking back to the pleasure she had given him. That triggered his cock to start to harden. His erection became huge as his thoughts of Iola's massive mammaries and talented mouth caused his lust to flow. He did not try to conceal his erection. When you are hung like a centaur, there was no point in trying to hide it, so you just flaunted it.

Willo also thought about those breasts, and what he had seen her doing with her mouth! He also got big and hard … his immense cock jutted out proudly. He laughed “But you have not tried her pussy yet?” he asked.

“No … something has always gotten in the way.” The centaur said shaking his head in regret.

“Well …I shall tell you how it feels!” Willo said with confidence …as he headed for the water. His huge hard-on wiggling in front of him … making a slightly funny sight. When he made it to the stream, Iola smile at him and said “That was flattering … I think!” She said as she watched him approach the water and then added with a knowing smile “did I cause that?”

Willo entered the water with a smile and answered “I confess that I find you very attractive” he grinned.

“Well, I’m also attracted to you!” Iola said and the Satyr with the raging hard on... and Iola started to kiss. Soon the two were necking in the water. Under the water Iola grabbed his cock stroking it as he rubbed her pussy!

Cyllarus sighed “a centaur’s work is never done” as he trotted toward the two dryads his huge cock slapping his belly as he entered the water.

“I see you girls have a few openings that desperately need filling!” He said to Kira and Petelia. Both of them gladly welcomed the approaching horse-man, both oohing and aahing at the sight of his immense horse-cock.
 
Once Cyllarus had slowly made his way over to Kira and Petelia, they both started to use the heel of their hands splashing water in his face. Squealing, Petlelia moved to his side and slid onto his broad back leaving her legs dangling over one side. This was Kira's signal to grab her ankles and pull her off, laughing all the while. Petelia ended up underwater coming up for air sputtering. (Oh that darn Kira!)

Meanwhile Kira took this moment to slide onto Cyallarus's back quickly sitting up with legs on either side of him. She laughingly cried, “Oh Petelia, you would never make a horsewoman!” Bending forward with her arms around the centaur's massive chest Kira rubbed her hardened nipples against his back. Lifting one hand up, she parted his long shoulder length hair and started to nibble on his neck.

Petelia was not to be outdone, maneuvering in front of Cyllarus, she put her arms up for him to lift her. As she felt his strong arms lift her up she grabbed his face and started to passionately kiss those luscious lips of his. He quickly manipulated her til his hands were holding her up by those lovely round butt cheeks of hers.

Attaching her lips to Cyllarus's ear, Kira glanced at what Willo and Iola were doing.
 
Kira smiled, as she saw Iola voluptuous body squirm with arousal, even as she fondled and fingered Willo. The satyr was an excellent lover, and she would know!

Willo could feel Iola grabbed his hard cock beneath the water, but for the moment his lips were on her mouth kissing her deeply. His hands were exploring her body beneath the water. Finally he swiveled her a bit and she found herself sliding onto His massive hard cock. Iola leaned back, floating a bit as he began to fuck her. Her breasts just barely above the water, but each thrust caused them to be submerged and then rising again. Iola moaned in pleasure as Willo fucked her good and hard.

Kira hearing the moans redirected her attention to the witch and the satyr lover again. It wasn’t that long ago that Kira had been in the witch’s place, taking great pleasure from his amazing body and that awesome cock. The dryad thought that soon Willo would be delivering his spunk to Iola just as he had deposit the same deep inside her. Kira smiled bigger as Willo clutched Iola’s gargantuan mammaries and his body started to shake as both of them achieved wonderful orgasms at the same time!
 
Just watching the action between Isola and Willo got Kira's juices flowing, she now wondered how she was going to get what she wanted from Cyllarus. Then she spied a very nice rock-like ledge on the other side of the stream. It looked like just the right height too. Whispering in his ear, “Take us to that ledge over there on the other side of the stream will ya?” She points so he can see what she is talking about. He smiles and nods his head in understanding, and starts moving thru the running water while still hanging on and kissing Petelia.

In no time at all, they reach the little ledge and before Cyllarus can place Petelia onto it, Kira slips off his back and wades over quickly jumping onto it. Laughing she says, “No no...me first Cyllarus, just put that Petalia down for now, I saw this ledge first, so I get to use it now.”

Cyllarus detatches Petelia's lips from his mouth and sets her down in the stream. She of course protests but then decides she may as well make the most of this. She watches as Cyllarus takes Kira's body and positions her so he can get between her legs with his very huge and very very hard cock. Putting his hands on her hips, he then holds her in the right angle while she puts her arms around his neck and starts to passionately kiss him.

One hand moves to grab his cock and guides it to her very wet snatch, he wonders if he is too huge for her, he stops kissing her for a moment asking, “Can you take my rod into your little wee pussy?” Kira moans, “Yes, we dryads can accommodate all sizes just go ahead but slowly.”

That's all he needed to hear, he clamps his lips back onto hers and starts to slowly push the head of his cock into her wet and hot pussy. She slowly opens up to him as the head then the shaft of him eases deeper and deeper. She moans into his mouth. He moves in and eases out then back in a little deeper each time. Finally when he bottoms out, he pauses and says, “ Are you ready for the fuck of your life?” Kira just moans louder. He replies, “Ahhhhhhhh!” And starts to fuck her with long slow thrusts but eventually his thrusts quicken as they move towards a fantastic duel climax.

Kira's groaning gets louder and louder, Making not only Petelia so jealous and hot but Will and Iola stop and watch as well. They are all treated to Kira's and Cyllarus's massive explosion their bodies end up shaking and spasmed uncontrollably for long minutes. When its over she lays back against the stone ledge and he sinks down onto his knees, both try to catch their breath.
 
“WOW … that was amazing … there is so much love and happiness here … I think I will really like living here!” Iola said as she watched Cyllarus and Kira still shaking from their joy.

Willo nodded as his cock stretching to its massive impregnating length. “I think Petelia needs some loving too!” he said. He walked over to Petelia, as she intently studied the sway of Willo’s mighty cock, turning her on.

Fully extended Willo’s cock greeted her. The naked dryad was even more amazing and beautiful than when Willo had seen her for the first time. A dark green-haired beauty with the wide curvaceous hips jumped in the water and joined Willo. It did not take long before her acrobating tongue traveling up the length of Willo’s massive cock. Both Satyr and Dryad came together … her mouth to his loins, each moaning with rapture at the skill of her mouth or the feel of his huge cock.

Willo began to hold Petelia head as his thrusts became more urgent … her moaning increased too, her free hand rubbing her pussy as she swallowed Willo's sword. Both soon reached the peak of their passion …as they both came together. Willo pumped another load into her belly ... as her legs wobbled from her own hard orgasm.

This peaceful loving environment went on for a few weeks and Iola was truly the happiest she had ever been. Her cave had become her home and she had 4 new best friends! There was lots of love making … but they also wrote poetry, made crafts and sang songs … Iola practiced her magic.

Then one afternoon … as they all lay in lush grass glade discussing philosophy a movement caught Willo’s eye. It was dryad. A beautiful green-skinned one, that emerged from the safety of the forest and entered their small grove. She walked with her head high, and took long strides. She was tall and slender. Her hip-length brown hair flipped back and forth across her back.

“Hello, my name is Kaya” she said with a slightly worried look on her face. Everyone got to their feet to greet her and introductions were made. Iola asked her to join them for a late lunch.

Kaya shook her head no. “I have sad news to tell you all …” her wide brown eyes almost looked like they were going to cry. She shifted her weight which caused her naked breasts to jiggle slightly, uncomfortable to say the next part

“Senior Dryad Buttercup Goldenfrost has been captured by a monster!”

“WHAT!” Cyllarus said very upset.

“Yes …” Kaya confirmed “the bringer of rich earth … the sustainer of the oaks and lime trees … the rotter of the dead leaves … the grower of the forest … is gone.”

“Oh this is very very bad!!” Cyllarus moaned placing his head in his hands.

Iola had no idea what was going on … she turn to Kira “Who is this senior Dryad and why is she so important?
 
While Kaya had been reporting the news about Buttercup Goldenfrost, Kira's face blanched as her trembling hand reached up to her mouth she whispered,

“ Oh my gods this is terrible news!” When Iola asked,

“Who is this senior Dryad and why is she so important?”

Kira swung her glance from Cyllarus to the human,

“ Have you not heard of Buttercup Goldenfrost? Why she is the matriarch of the Dryads, the oldest being in the forest even though she doesn't look her age. She controls how the forest lives and dies, which in turn affects all the creatures living within it's boundaries. From the smallest insects to the huge Centuars.”

She nodded her head towards the upset Cyllarus before turning back to Iola for a few seconds wondering what will happen now. Finally thinking this through Kira took on a determined look. Walking up to Kaya she took her by the shoulders saying,

“Now Kaya, tell us all about this monster as well as when and where he took Buttercup. We need all of the details because we are going to save her. Let's just hope we get to her in time. Otherwise, the forest is doomed!”

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement mumbling to each other as they moved closer to hear what Kaya had to say.
 

Attachments

  • Kaya Dryad.gif
    Kaya Dryad.gif
    98.9 KB · Views: 13
“It may take a while in the telling …shall we all sit?” She asked and everyone nodded yes. Except Cyllarus, who was still too upset to return to the lush green grass. Once seated Kaya continued “I have changed my mind … I will accept your offer of some food”

Iola had a wooden bowl full of sweet blackberry next to her … and she handed it to the visiting dryad. The beautiful green-skinned dryad ate a few and started her tale.

“As was explained Buttercup Goldenfrost is the matriarch of the Dryads, the oldest being in the forest. She controls how the forest lives and dies. This may be hard for humans to understand” Kaya said to Iola “but every spring she takes on a new mate. Her new lover. She lives with this lover throughout the year until the start of winter. That is when the lover departs and is sent away. Her loneliness and sadness brings winter and the snows. Then a new lover is found and spring returns.”

“It is all part of the rebirth process for the forest and Buttercup Goldenfrost.” Kaya explained. “Her new mate is chosen through different selection processes … sometimes there is a contest of strength… other times a beauty contest … best lover … or best thinker. It has been done many different ways. In fact, Cyllarus” Kaya nodded towards the young handsome centaur “was a runner up last year … just missing his chance to be with Buttercup for one year.”

Everyone turned to look at Cyllarus … he nodded “yes … she is correct … I loved her …I think I still do … that is why I’m so upset … if any of you had spent any time with her … she would steal your heart. She is an amazing creature. WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO HARM HER?” Cyllarus ask in frustration …

“I was rooting for you to win Cyllarus” Kaya stated “but a small female fairy named nettle sucker won last year.” There was a surprised look on Iola face. Kaya smiled “Buttercup Goldenfrost can pick male or female lovers … a few years ago she picked two lovers for the season …twins in fact … we had a rough winter that year … I can tell you!”

“But let me continue … there is one monster which has never shown any interest in this ceremony … but something must have changed. He flew in a week ago and kidnaped the senior dryad!”

“Who did this … what creature?” Iola asked.

Kaya voiced filled with doom “Valoor the charrer, the devourer … the one who burns all! He is a great dark green dragon with scarred emerald pearlescent scales that glow like a green moon under water.”

There were gasps from everyone in the grove. All of them had heard of the terrible monster. The tales of his size and power were astounding. There were stories Iola had heard of him swooping in and eating 10 cows, leaving no bones … leaving nothing except large foot prints. There was more … Iola needed to say it “I have been told his great plates of bone have grown so thick and strong … that nothing can defeat this dragon. There is no weapon that can piece this monsters hide!”

Kaya nodded her head in agreement. Eat more of the sweet blackberries.

“Oh this is very very bad!!” Cyllarus moaned placing his head in his hands again.

Kaya nodded hers again. “He took her and flew off to his mountain lair … high in the crookedtooth mountains. I know you want to save her … but several warriors have gone already … and none have returned. It is a difficult journey.”
 
Everyone was in shock at what Kaya has revealed. All was quiet until Kira stood up and loudly cries,

“Are we all going to sit here and do nothing? She looked at first Willos, then Petelia, Iola and lastly at great Cyllarus. As a group they looked at her waiting for what she would say next.

“We must go the the Crookedtooth mountains and find his lair. I don't know how we are going to defeat Valoor, but we must do it, we have no choice. Either we save Buttercup our Matriarch or we loose our homes and possibly our lives. And don't forget Buttercup is a great gal!" Cyllarus nods his head in total agreement.

Kira sits down, then jumps up again and starts to pace up and down, thinking as she moves about. Finally putting her hands on her hips showing she has made up her mind she states,

“We should make plans to set out on this quest as soon as we can get the supplies together. We don't know what Valoor is doing to Buttercup!”

All of a sudden a thought crosses Kira's mind, she glances down at Iola,

Iola, you are a witch, do you know any dragon lore or have any books on how to deal with them? I mean...how do you talk to a dragon? Are they clever beasts? Or stupid? Can we somehow trick Valoor into giving Buttercup up, or better yet, maybe we can come up with a ransom.”

Her eyes gleam....as she asks, “Does anyone know where we can find a horde of gold?”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Iola stood up … and looked at everyone “I agree with Kira … we should make preparations to go … as soon as possible.” Then she looked at Kira “Dragons are very clever beasts … smarter than most creatures and wise given their very long life span. Each dragon is different and I have never encountered one in person. However, what I have been told of Valoor … he is a very big terrible dragon.

He consumes a lot of food … that is where he got the subtitle “the devourer” … he has been known to land eat all the animals at a farm ...and then flies away. His other subtitle “the charrer or the one who burns all” is from an encounter with the village of Wyvern’s claw militia. The village was tired of the dragon’s feeding on their farmers … and sent the militia to kill the beast. When the two forces met on the field of battle, Valoor breathed fire on the soldiers, who all were in armor. The fire was so hot it fused the metal of their armor. The whole army was trapped in their armor and could not move. All the men had been burned and their armor charred.

The evil monster then told the captain of the militia “I shall now eat each one of you … like a special egg … cracking open your metal shells and getting to the soft stuff inside! And I shall start with you … Captain!” the evil dragon said.

The captain begged for his life as the dragon picked him up and prepared to crack open his fused armor. For some reason, the man’s pleads sank into the dragon’s hard heart and the beast spared him. “I shall not eat you or your men under the following conditions … one, you agree never try to attack me again … Two, you provide 10 steers and 10 oxen each month for me to consume and three, you rename your town in honor of me … no longer the village of Wyvern’s Claw … but Valoor’s Village. And that is what is still called today, Valoor’s Village.” Iola said to the group.

Cyllarus got excited and said “Hey … that is how we can find the monster … go to his feeding spot near the village!” He suggested.

Iola nodded “you know that is not a bad idea … but we’ll need to get a horde of gold first!” She said looking back towards Kira.
 
Korinthos was walking in a forest that he knew was inhabited by dryads. Unlike other Minotaurs, he didn't want to enslave them. His brother had tried a while ago, and had been slain by a satyr. He was more appreciative towards them, realizing how important they were for nature. Especially Buttercup.
Korinthos shifted the war axe he was holding on his shoulder. Just like he could, whenever he transformed, it transformed so it would still be useful for him. The axe had saved him on several occasionans, severing the limbs of his opponents.
He had heard of a dryad having been kidnapped, and he had been hired to retrieve her. First, he was told to go to a group of creatures, consisting of dryads, a satyr, a centaur, and a human, and they would help him. He was told the general area of their location and was walking towards them.
Now he was searching for their cave. It wasn't supposed to be too hard to find, considering it was in the same area has his brothers old den. After much searching, he found his brothers rotting corpse, and he knew he had to mourn. He dug him a grae, put the body in it, and filled the grave with dirt. He stood vigil for the rest of the day, and spent the night in the cave.
The next day he found some traces of the dryads. It was scents, week old but still there, just barely. Many times he lost it, but found it later on. Once he reached a stream the scent was lost, but he knew he was near the cave. He lumbered on towards it, his axe over his shoulder.

Korinthos
 
When Iola glanced back at Kira for an idea where to find a horde of gold, she made a face and shrugged her shoulders pointing out,

"I think that is one we will have to put our heads together on." Furrowing her brows together she continues, "There must be a horde somewhere on our way to the Crookedtooth Mountains.”

Not wanting to be completely upstaged by Kira, Petelia interjects at this point,

“This Valoor dragon seems like a real bad dude to me. Do we really really want to go on this quest? I mean, I want to save Buttercup as much as any of you do, but don't want to become a crispy french fry in the process. I think we may just need some extra help.”

She looks at everyone, bringing her hand up to her mouth and chewing on a nail.

Some of the others nod at this point of view as well, but in the end they all know what they have to do. Petelia takes her finger out of her mouth and says,

“I am going to pack some things to go on our quest, I will meet you all back here in one hour.”

All the others agree heading in the directions of their various abodes leaving Iola to do her packing in her cave/home.
 
Back
Top