Story Series vs Novels and Novellas

I don't give a shit,

Then why should I give a shit what annoys you?

There's a big difference between a sig line with a lot of personal publishing information and one that personally attacks another member of the forum.

Tough that you don't recognize that.

I just disable them. More peace for everybody, and a lot less scrolling.

Not a bad idea actually.

On a broadly related subject (I'll explain why it's related in a sec) why are there no backlinks to the main Literotica page from the forum? To go from the forum to the story section of the site I have to either navigate my bookmark maze again, click back dozens of times until I get there, or (what I'm doing more and more) opening a random thread and clicking on the link to someone's stories and then using the backlink in the top left to get me back to the main page. Not a major issue obviously, but kind of annoying.

Have I just missed an obvious backlink or is this just a design oversight?

Not a bad idea actually.

On a broadly related subject (I'll explain why it's related in a sec) why are there no backlinks to the main Literotica page from the forum? To go from the forum to the story section of the site I have to either navigate my bookmark maze again, click back dozens of times until I get there, or (what I'm doing more and more) opening a random thread and clicking on the link to someone's stories and then using the backlink in the top left to get me back to the main page. Not a major issue obviously, but kind of annoying.

Have I just missed an obvious backlink or is this just a design oversight?

I guess it might be different depending on what 'skin' of display you are using, but there is a link at the bottom of mine that says 'Stories'. That takes you back to Main.

:cool:

I guess it might be different depending on what 'skin' of display you are using, but there is a link at the bottom of mine that says 'Stories'. That takes you back to Main.

:cool:

Ah yes, I've just found one in the bottom right. Mine is labeled literotica.com rather than stories, but that will serve just as well. Weird to have it tucked away hidden like that when the rest of the site has a big prominent link in the top left.

Cheers

Back